The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The island. (Open to anyone)  (Read 6807 times)

Offline Baddourufu

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray + White paws + White band around tail + White muzzle + White tipped ears
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 150 lb
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Rawr
Re: The island. (Open to anyone)
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2016, 06:43:31 PM »
Rufu comes back to the beach, and hunkers down in the sand, putting his head between his knees. Tears drop to the sand.
  • Avatar by: Myself, using Pixilart.net
While you were reading this, I stole your face.

Offline Snufkin silverclaw

• Boisterous Bear
  • Cheers love, the cavalry' s here
  • Coloring: blue and grey
  • Height: 1 meter 50 cm
  • Weight: 12 stone and 3 lbs
  • Build: slim and slightly musculaer
  • Currently: Back from the dead
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2016, 06:57:54 PM »
*walks up to rufu and pats him on the back* it's gonna be ok buddy we'll make it through man

Offline Argrath

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon (Demon Dragon) / Otter!
  • Coloring: Black / dark charcoal gray body, emerald green chest / underside, red eyes and white spine-spikes.
  • Height: 213 cm
  • Build: Rather skinny
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2016, 08:00:31 PM »
"This breeze, it makes me feel alive..." Argrath stands up without any struggle. He then sat down and started writing sentences in dragon language. "Hmm... if I remember right, At least one passenger survived... He was very kind even though a disaster happened. I wonder if more passengers are alive, and what about the pilots?" He built a snall shelter and lit up a campfire. He's now waiting for survivers who notice him.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 09:13:10 PM by Argrath »
  • Signature art by: I don't know xD
Telegram: Argraththedragon / NeoOtter

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2016, 08:13:32 PM »
I grab a stick and try to walk towards the wreckage.
Slowly I am getting there, I see the place where I was before and notice that everything there got burned.
"Damn, I was lucky to get out; guess not everyone did...."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2016, 01:06:05 AM »
The raft washed up to the shore, Raz laying on the bed of it, suitcases surrounding him, and himself looking rather dry, he woke back up and heard the water sloshing, but withdrew his hands from it when he remembered that it was saltwater, so he just layed there in his pilot's uniform, looking as dry as a poorly cooked chicken breast.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2016, 01:22:54 AM »
Coherency returned to Ibi as she realised that her thigh had a long, deep gash in it. "Someone help!!" She yelled out, blood pooling in the sand underneath her.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2016, 11:38:56 AM »
Ray had left to find his stuff, when he heard Ibi shouting. He approached, pulling his jacket off. "Calm down! The more you panic..." Ray tore an inch-wide strip from his jacket, and started binding Ibi's thigh. "You'll bleed out faster...Hm, there. You won't bleed out now, but...you're not gonna be moving on your own."

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2016, 01:39:42 PM »
Ibi winced as the stranger bound her wound. "I wasn't expecting to..." She said through gritted teeth. After some time, she looked up at the stranger. "Thanks."
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2016, 02:18:04 PM »
Ray shook his head. "You're not outta the woods yet, friend. Infection could still kill you. I don't have any disinfectants." He sighed, and sat down. "I lost my...luggage...in the crash."

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2016, 02:25:34 PM »
"That's fine, I'll just need to keep redressing the wound. There are plenty of natural remedies anyway." Ibi said. She sat up slowly, groaning. "So what caused the plane to crash?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2016, 02:27:30 PM »
Ray shrugged. "Could've been a lot of things." Upon noticing Ibi's improved health, Ray stood, and started away. "Shout if you need anything. I'm finding my stuff."

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2016, 02:31:45 PM »
"Wait!" Ibi said. "What if I go with you? Can't hurt to have a second set of eyes searching can it?" She didn't really want to be left in the sand with a bad leg.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2016, 02:34:43 PM »
Ray shrugged, nodded, and quickly positioned himself in a position to support Ibi walking. "Alright, but when we find my stuff," at this, the raccoon looked deadly serious, "not a word. If we find other survivors, you don't tell them anything. Got it?"

Offline Snufkin silverclaw

• Boisterous Bear
  • Cheers love, the cavalry' s here
  • Coloring: blue and grey
  • Height: 1 meter 50 cm
  • Weight: 12 stone and 3 lbs
  • Build: slim and slightly musculaer
  • Currently: Back from the dead
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2016, 09:12:18 PM »
*I see Argrath' s fire of in the distance so I tell rufu to hunker down and be ready for anything* I remember seeing 8 or 9 others  so the rest either didn't make it out of the wreckage or bleed out * I look down to my feet and see a Sony walkman, I take off my tie bandana and tap the gash on my forehead. It had stopped bleeding I put the headphones on and listen to blue sweed "hooked on a feeling"* who ever' s his was had a good taste in music

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2016, 12:52:26 AM »
"Okay... I won't tell anyone." Ibi said. She was confused, but it seemed important, so she let it be. Leaning on the raccoon, she got up slowly, wincing as pain shot up her leg.