The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The island. (Open to anyone)  (Read 6802 times)

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Twitter: @Firefly_Wolfy Facebook: Edward Summers
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, Black, White, Green
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 160Ib
  • Build: Fit and Furry
  • Currently: Waiting for belly rubs 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Re: The island. (Open to anyone)
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2016, 02:52:47 AM »
*Puts an arm around Folic - wincing in pain*
I can barely walk. I'll follow you until we... Find those, Aghh, supplies.

*Puts a hand back onto the wound to keep it from opening up - attempts to get up* 
We can't stay here...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 02:55:21 AM by Firefly Wolf »

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Add me on Xbox: Firefly Wolfy

Avatar created by: www.NeonSlushie.com

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2016, 04:26:02 AM »
Nodding slowly, Ibi swallowed the pills with difficulty. Her breathing slowed as she struggled to stay awake.
She tried to speak, but found herself unable to. Her aches and pains dulled and her whole body relaxed. Her mind was racing as she tried to keep her eyes open, aware of what could happen if she fell asleep.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2016, 07:16:19 AM »
Ray sighed, and sat down beside Ibi. "Stay awake, miss. Falling asleep'll probably be your death knell."

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2016, 07:29:54 AM »
No problem I just hope we can find it...
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2016, 07:56:51 AM »
"Mmnow..." Ibi mumbled, it was about all she could do, but the medicine seemed to be working. Her pain had dulled to a numb throbbing.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Snufkin silverclaw

• Boisterous Bear
  • Cheers love, the cavalry' s here
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: blue and grey
  • Height: 1 meter 50 cm
  • Weight: 12 stone and 3 lbs
  • Build: slim and slightly musculaer
  • Currently: Back from the dead
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2016, 09:50:10 PM »
*the tape flickers and fades to green day* how should I play this, alone or with others. Being alone means more supply, less tracks and more control but means I'll have less protection, less ground to cover and my psychy will take a hit. With a group I'll have more safety,we could cover more ground and a wider skill set but it also means less stuff for me and a higher chance of me being shived in my sleep. * I rummage through a duffle bag with sheriff and Rick sewn on it. It has 2 machetes, a colt python revolver, a handful of knives and an Atlanta sheriffs hat. I equip the gear and continue my search for answers*

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2016, 01:40:51 AM »
(Why does a sheriff need so many weapons? o-o)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2016, 05:16:17 AM »
Pulls himself further onto the beach and rolls over under a tree, trying to scream out water, but comes out as a raspy bunch of illegible words

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2016, 06:59:47 AM »
Bailey awoke, his face was in the sand. the water gently washed over his legs as he pulled himself from the ground. He got himself onto his feet, and stood silent for a few seconds, he began to panic as there was no plane around him, no debris, no life. It was just him and the island. He fell to his knees and screamed, "Help! Anyone please help!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2016, 10:22:02 AM »
Ray fished around in the dufflebag for a while, until he withdrew his paw with a shout of glee. A flaregun had been stashed away, loaded and ready for use. The raccoon, in his excitement, accidentally discharged the rescue-pistol, the flare burrowing into the sand, leaving nothing but a smoldering, black ball surrounded by sand. Ray blinked, and collapsed on his knees, staring at the spent flare. The report from the shot, however, carried on the wind.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2016, 01:35:25 PM »
A coconut fell from the tree above Raz and landed on his lap, hoping that there would be some sort of hydration in it, he took off his gloves and used his claws and broke the coconut in half, there was some pooling of liquid in it and Raz quickly drank the liquid and scraped out the inside of it and ate it.

When he was done he sighed in relief and saw the string of smoke raising in the distance as he saw Ray weeping over it. Raz got up and went over to Ray, "All isn't lost, friend, you can still use the excess to make a signal fire. Here, look.", Raz ran off and came back with some kindling and put it on the smoldering flare, and the pile of kindling quickly ignited, "See? Now to keep this going, we need to keep feeding it."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Twitter: @Firefly_Wolfy Facebook: Edward Summers
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, Black, White, Green
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 160Ib
  • Build: Fit and Furry
  • Currently: Waiting for belly rubs 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2016, 04:09:55 PM »
Look folic!
*Pointing in the distance*

I can see smoke over there. We still don't have supplies. We need to find more survivors. I bet we can get there before sundown.
*Winces again - wound is slowly dripping with blood*

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Add me on Xbox: Firefly Wolfy

Avatar created by: www.NeonSlushie.com

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2016, 04:12:29 PM »
Alright come on 'helps you get up and puts your arm around my shoulder.' I got you... 'starts to walk slowly
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Snufkin silverclaw

• Boisterous Bear
  • Cheers love, the cavalry' s here
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: blue and grey
  • Height: 1 meter 50 cm
  • Weight: 12 stone and 3 lbs
  • Build: slim and slightly musculaer
  • Currently: Back from the dead
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2016, 08:17:10 PM »
(Why does a sheriff need so many weapons? o-o)
(walking dead ep 1/2)

*As I look around I se e a smoldering smoke off in the distance, I run towards it* people hopefully others see so we can work as a team

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2016, 09:01:45 PM »
Raz went off and grabbed some more coconuts and some metal rods from the wreckage then built a suspender over the fire for the coconuts, "If you want some more food in your belly, try and catch a dish in the cove that's just a short walk away  past the wreckage, at least I think there's one over there, I saw something that looked like a cove from all the way out in the water.", he poked a few holes in the shells and continued to try and cook the coconuts, a sweet smell coming up from them and out of the holes.