The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: (1 on 1 Rp) The other side  (Read 8223 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: (1 on 1 Rp) The other side
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2016, 06:41:45 PM »
"Well, they did, but with a stasis shot and brought me to the facility and told me to build a portal and then I'd see you again... I did, but they threw me in and used the portal get test subjects, but only managed to get Raz from his temple, and yes, Raz is a god here, and maintains the peace, anyway, they took Raz and left me here... I tried so many times to get to you and recreate the portal, but it never worked on living creatures, so I sent a letter through to a doctor there, which you may have met, a Dr.Schrot, he and I hatched a plan to destroy the facility, but it seems that he was unable...", the wolf hugged Ark tighter and began to cry aswell, "... and I'm so happy to see my boy again!"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2016, 06:50:08 PM »
Arkend cried with him "I'm so happy to see you too!". His tail wagging as he ever so slowly stopped crying "I was able to fix it, and dear god was it a giant mess to fix" he chuckled. "so what's the plan?"[size=78%] [/size]

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2016, 03:49:27 AM »
Raz lowered his head to Ark, "The plan is to get you properly fed, and luckily time here goes faster than back on Earth Theta.", "Razuel is right, so we will have more time to get ready. So, Raz, can you take us back to your cave?", Raz nodded and lowered his body to let them climb on.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2016, 02:08:06 AM »
Arkend hopped onto Raz's back and so did his father, but before they could leave the general area Arkend asked "Is it cool being a god?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2016, 09:11:09 PM »
"Eh, it had its perks.",  once they were both on, Raz blasted off into the sky and in a matter of seconds they zoomed across the vast fields and arrived at a crystallized mountain and as Raz landed in his cave at the top of it, a surge of light pulsed through the mountain and it lit up like a Christmas tree, "Welcome to my home, Ark.", around the interior were machines powered by glowing and pulsing assorted crystals and gems, "Yes, and Raz's home is also my temporary workshop, and for so long I have been trying to perfect that portal over there to send living tissue intact,  but still no luck. I suppose you could help, since Raz's claws are too big for this kinda thing.", the old wolf walked over to the silver glowing arch and began tinkering with it.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2016, 02:53:54 PM »
Arkend walked over to the arch looking it over from different perspectives. Then he started to look over the mechanics to it, then the power source. "There's the problem, the power source is overloading some of the mechanisms causing it to pull apart the atomic bonds of all living tissue", Arkend continued "not only that but it seems that you don't have a solid anchor point, which means we're going to have to redirect it to a softer atomic point of earth in order to achieve full function".  Arkend then looked toward the ground "now using all of that I can estimate that it would take us 4 or 5 months to get it working". He then waved his paws "put I'll see what I can do to speed things up!"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2016, 03:36:19 PM »
Raz brought over a giant black cylinder that dimly pulsed, "This may help. It's an energy sink, but uh, don't touch it with a bear hand, your father already learnt that lesson.", "Yeah, 3 days wasted because I felt like I had a hangover.", the old wolf took out a red and rusty tool box and set it between then,  "Here, these are old but not stripped, and they've served me for all that time... I suppose you're wondering about mah?", the wolf then proceeded to work on those problems.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2016, 03:28:01 PM »
Arkend looked at then energy sink  "it looks weird, anyways yeah what did happen to your arm" he proceeded to check out the tools in the box. He then grabbed a metallic clamp which he grabbed the energy sink with and walked over to the power source "ok so how do I connect this thing to it?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2016, 03:43:09 PM »
The wolf scratched his head with his metallic arm, "Uh, remember when I said this portal only sent inorganic material through, well, I tried it out the first time with my arm and that's how I learned about its flaw.", Raz walked over and pointed at a little purple gemstone on the clamp, "Turn this and it will attach to it. See, look.", Raz turned the gemstone on it and it attached right to the power source,  flying out of Ark's hands.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2016, 02:34:45 PM »
Arkend jumped back a little startled as to how fast it flew out of his paws. "Ok now that we have that done we just need to create an anchor point so that way we don't explode into dust once we come out of it". He tapped his foot on the ground "problem is we need something powerful enough to keep us together and the only thing I can think of is antimatter" 

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2016, 03:20:30 PM »
The old wolf looked at Raz and Raz did the same, "Well... of all the things in this realm, there isn't actually any anti-matter in this realm. I know it's physically impossible, but it's true.", Raz looked at Ark after the old wolf finished his sentence, "There is however, an alternative.", "Yes, Raz is right... but I wish we wouldn't have to. We won't be able to stabilize it on our side, and the only way to get through without dying is to... have Raz hold us in his mouth as we go through, otherwise we'll get torn apart.", "I promise I won't swallow you two.", Raz was a bit nervous about it himself, not wanting to really do it either.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2016, 03:31:45 PM »
Arkend looked at Raz and then sat down on the ground "you promise you won't swallow me..." he blinked several times before standing back up and taking a deep breath. "Well this is going to be a new experience" he tapped his foot again "I don't mind but if you end up swallowing me you will not hear the end of it, got it?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2016, 03:49:58 PM »
Raz nodded, "I won't swallow you, don't w-worry.", the old wolf continued to work on the portal, "Alright we should be ready soon."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2016, 04:01:55 PM »
Arkend walked over toward the portal and then grabbed a notebook laying around and immediately flipped to an empty page. He also grabbed a pen and then looked back up at the portal. His eyes glowed a little as he wrote down a mass jumble of physics on the page and a bunch of graphs "ok from what I can see is that the portal should open without any problems". He set the notebook down and started messing around with a ball of light he created within his hands, forming it into different shapes or just throwing at a wall and catching it back again. 

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2016, 06:17:37 PM »
Raz and the old wolf talked to each other, "Ark, come here and put your hand on Raz's soul stone and direct your other hand to the portal.", the old wolf then walked over to the portal but hesitated and stopped, "No... not yet... Arkend, my boy, I need to show you something.", "John, not right no-", "No, Raz, he needs to see his mother.", Raz sighed and slammed his hand on the cave floor and a spiral staircase appeared and went into the floor, "Ark, please follow me...", John then began to walk down the staircase as a hollowed thud was sounded through the staircase and small high-pitched and raspy voices could be heard further down the staircase, "I suggest you follow him, Ark, his legs aren't what they used to be, and he may need your support, if you get what I mean...", Raz then walked off and flew out of the cave, opening a portal that then closed behind him as he entered, and a small blink of light flashing in the furthest distance out of view, where Raz exited the portal.