The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: (1 on 1 Rp) The other side  (Read 7678 times)

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: (1 on 1 Rp) The other side
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2016, 06:28:06 PM »
Arkend ran after his father down the spiral staircase and went up to his father "I haven't seen my mother sense I was born". He helped his father down the spiral staircase as the whispers got louder and louder. Arkend then looked at the bottom of the stair case "can you explain?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2016, 06:56:55 PM »
"Your mother had come through the portal with me, but was in a dying state because the facility had shot her, so I brought her with me and our output was into Raz's cave. Luckily, Razuel took one look at Felicity and knew that she was dying, so he brought her and myself into here.", the staircase then opened up into a massive room with glowing cylinders lining the walls and small little komodo dragons scuttiling up and down them, each of them talking so quietly it seemed to sound like loud mixed whispering, "This is what has been keeping your mother alive. They did remove the bullet, but had found her with terminal brain cancer, and these cylinders are keeping her in complete stasis, and she's just at the base of this stairwell, inside her chamber.", a few tears rolled down John's face as he thought about her, "I-I know this is wrong to keep her like this, b-but I can't stand to lose her...", as they got to the base, a bubbling green tube had a frozen in time, still looking young, golden coloured wolf, and one of the komodo dragons scuttled up to John and stood up and spoke in a normal tone, which was almost feminine, "We're making progress, John. So far we've extracted and repaired 32 cells in her body.", John, hugged the Dragon and ran up to tube and hugged it, tears now streaming from his eyes, "S-soon, my love..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2016, 07:36:14 PM »
Arkend's eyes started watering as he looked at the green cylinder and then he placed his paws on it as if it was made out of the fragilest material in the universe. Then he went over to his father and comforted him "you did great and it's not wrong to save the person you love". Arkend looked closer at the green cylinder "I just fear that...nevermind"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2016, 07:55:14 PM »
John turned his head to look at Ark, whilst still hugging the cylinder, "I know... I fear the same... but so far these dragons have been very helpful, and I've put my complete trust in them to help her, and the red line that runs up and down the sides measure her life force, much like Raz's stone does the same, but his is different... but know that at the moment, her mind is in a dream state, and they've simulated her reality to be as realistic as possible, and so far, they've had us three, you, her, and I, take down the facility... I only wish she'll accept this reality when she wakes up.", a large bang was heard and a large roar was heard from up stairs, and John stepped back from the cylinder and immediately started to run up the staircase, tripping every now and then as he clambered up it.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2016, 08:13:26 PM »
Arkend ran up the stairs aswell helping his father up in a fast fashion as they made it up. "what the hell is happening!"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2016, 08:55:14 PM »
As they both got up the staircase, Raz was on the cave floor groaning and blood dripping from him, "Th-they got through the portal -ack-... I thought you destroyed their portal, Arkend.", John ran up to Raz and John's robotic hand turned into a stitcher and staple gun, and he started to patch Raz up, "Please tell me you did something to slow them down.", Raz winced at the stitching, "Ugh... Yes I did, but it only seems they can only get small vehicles through.", a couple Komodos scrambled up the staircase, "Razuel, we have intr-", "I know... Ugh, dig underneath their location and disrupt the area around their portal to explode their side.", "But that'll cause a massive explosion.", "Then evacuate that area and get the best working on that problem, ugh, and leave some behind to keep working on Felicity.", "But, where do we build our tunnel?", "Use the lake and create a trap effect.", the Komodos stood up and did a salute the best they could and scrambled back down the staircase, "And what about me?", "John, you're going to stay here with your wife.", "But-", "No buts, John, I can't have you die and your wife come back to that grief.", "Uh... alright... I see your point.", "Ark, when I'm able, you and I are going to go through that portal and destroy the facility, alrigh-ACK-!", "Then stay still and keep yourself calm and it won't hurt!", Raz stayed where he was and calmed himself while John continued to work on him

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2016, 09:17:21 PM »
Arkend looked around checking to see if there was anyone else left. To his own surprise there was one person who was still lurking around although he couldn't see them he could certainly hear their breathing. He slowly turned around as he saw the person who was hiding behind the corner of the cave with a strange looking gun. Before Arkend could react however the person pulled the trigger and a bright blue light was fired from the gun. However instead of hitting Arkend it hit a sort of wall or barrier that cracked a little then broke into pieces. He then smiled and shot back with a small ball of golden light which seemed to just roll and stop at the persons boots. At first they laughed, then it exploded and shot them out of the cave at an alarming speed. The cave remained stable as the explosion subsided, in fact the explosion didn't disturb the cave at all. "Ok we have to hurry up the weapons they are carrying are really concerning me"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2016, 09:35:18 PM »
John picked up a hammer and hit it against a button on the wall and the ground rumbled, and two titans came out of the ground, "Father, what is it you require of us?", Raz lifted his head, "Defend this world from the intruders! Kill them all! Protect the people!", "Yes, father!", they both stood at attention and swarms of blazing cicadas came out of the titans and they went after the Facility soldiers, and as one would land on them, the cicadas would burrow into their heads and bloody brain matter would spurt out of their ears and their body would then be reduced to carbon dust. As the Cicadas swarmed out, John grabbed Arkend and led him into a room that smelt like ginger and cotton candy, then a crystal door shut down and the some of the cicadas tinked against the door then went away, "We'll have to wait until the swarm stops to go back out... and yes, this has happened before, and I nearly died last time because of it... There are enough provisions to last us a week, after that, we'll only have water to drink.", John then pulled out a table that had an old dusty game of monopoly on it, with all of the pieces intact, and he sat down on one side of the table as screams and gunfire were heard on the other side of the door, "Come son, sit and play a while. Don't worry, the titans will keep Razuel safe, they have before, and will always."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2016, 09:44:15 PM »
Arkend sat down "ah monopoly the game that brings the worst out of people" he ignored the sounds of screaming "I do have a question to ask you though, my abilities they were inherited from my mother weren't they?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2016, 12:36:16 AM »
"Mostly, you do have some destructive power in you, but in the most part, your mother gave you mostly healing powers, however, with the bit of destructive ability you do have, you are in a way, the horseman of pestilence, meaning that you can cause a poison, but create nothing that can never be overcome.", John pulled out the pieces, a shoe, an iron, a little Arkend, John, and Felicity, the last 3 made out of wood, "Take your pick."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2016, 01:53:18 AM »
Arkend picked up the minature wooden version of himself and looked over it. "The detail is amazing, did you carve this yourself?" He asked as he continued to be amazed by the small wooden sculpture. "How in the world..."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2016, 02:31:02 AM »
"Well... Raz actually did... although he only saw you as a newborn, he has photographic memory and made them, and were supposed to be a present to our family as a sign of thanks for the nice things your mother and I did for him, that and naming you after his favourite city of this world... apparently it's the most polite of the cities in this world, but also the strongest... like Canada... sorta... Anyway! I'll use the iron."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2016, 02:05:49 PM »
Arkend tapped his fingers on the table "you go first" and as he said that he looked around the room. His tapping on the table became a little more rapped until he spoke up "This whole thing with the bugs and stuff, how long is it supposed to last?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2016, 04:33:03 PM »
John moved his piece and got a free ticket out of jail card, "Should be very long, but that is determined by how many hostile intruders there are."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2016, 04:52:36 PM »
Arkend moved his piece and bought a piece of property on the board "I hope you mean a few days and not a few weeks"