The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Contamination  (Read 19117 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Contamination
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2016, 06:35:53 AM »
Zaida huffed gathering her thoughts. Her vision was no longer blurry and the ringing stopped. However the headache still remained, it felt as if her brain was in a shaking jar. Aggravated she huffed before she got to her feet.
Spotting movement not to far down the road her eyes quickly shot open, adrenaline began to kick in. She stayed low, her teal eyes followed the canine carefully. Zaida's decided to stalk the survivor, taking cover behind cars to avoid being detected. As she moved across the street she eventually noticed a group of survivors. 'He must've been with them...' she thought while studying the anthros.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 06:41:47 AM by Zaida »

sha-draw

Re: Contamination
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2016, 06:58:58 AM »
Sha-draw notices movement and slight sound coming from the street nearby. He quickly sneaks away from razuel and goes to the street, looking up and down it from the edge of the alley. He spots a creature and narrows his eyes, determined to find out their intentions.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Red Fox
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 149
  • Build: Skinny, Feminine features
  • Currently: Why do spiders keep crawling onto me? Dammit Australia T.T
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2016, 07:50:51 AM »
"Seeya Nishjin"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2016, 12:25:04 PM »
Razuel watched as the other dragon sneaked away, so seeing as he was safe, or as safe as he could be, he decided to get up and find a more secluded place to sleep that would be able to house his large body, and as he walked, he thought about what the other dragon said, 'Nightmares? Are those something new... made by the blast... or was that guy just crazy... no matter, I just need a place to sleep... somewhere safe... more safe than there.'

Raz walked for quite a while and came by a planter and looked around it, inspecting it to see if it was safe, luckily it was and Raz simply laid on top of it and let out a sigh of relief as it was the most soft thing he felt in the short time he has been in this new land, and as he laid his head down on his arm, he mumbled out something, "What the hell happened to this place?..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Clear
  • Height: 6'
  • Currently: Alive and kicking
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2016, 04:42:13 PM »
As Nishjin Heads down to the Seven-Twelve, he gets a sense of unease. 'How hard could it be for other people to be here, anyways? I mean, it could happen...'
Arriving at the station, he gets out his half-full gas carton and starts knocking on the gas pumps, listening for one sound to be different from the others.
Finally he found one that had a higher pitched ting than the others, and ripped off the pump's tube. Immediately, gasoline started slowly flowing out of it. He holds his jug up to the gas and looks around, feeling like somebody is watching him.
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
Stuff. More Stuff. Even More Stuff.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2016, 12:07:24 AM »
Zaida watched the survivor carefully. the way he sniffed, ears flicked, and his eyes looking around... The dog knew he wasn't alone. She glanced at the group of anthros who were  in an conversation.

The monster felt eyes on her, it didn't worry her much. However instead of attacking she decided to move on. She had just finished a tiring fight and messing with a group wouldn't be a cup of tea for her besides she had enough materials and there was no reason to waste her energy. She snuck off before disappeared around the corner of the building.

sha-draw

« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2016, 12:20:21 AM »
As zaida disappeared around the corner, sha-draw decided to go up to the furry at the gas pumps. He held up  his coat collar up to cover most of his face, and walked slowly in a beeline straight for him, only bothering to make sure the creature did not see or smell him coming, staying in line with his back. He had a large grin on his muzzle and his eyes were half closed. He looked fairly relaxed for walking up to a complete stranger.

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2016, 12:29:13 AM »
Hearing pawsteps behind him, Nishjin spins around and sees somebody coming at him with their coat up to their face. Whipping out his nunchucks, Nishjin gets into a fighting stance and says in a tone quiet enough so he wouldn't alert the group, "Who are you?"
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

sha-draw

« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2016, 12:55:56 AM »
He tilts his head slightly and closes his eyes, his stupid toothy smile still on. He spoke in a voice that had no bars on it, speaking plainly and and smoothly. "Just a wanderer. I do have a question for you though." He loses the smile and suddenly has a very serious face, and draws his paws out of his pockets, claws extended. "What are you doing at my base of operations.

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2016, 01:00:28 AM »
"Just getting some gas. You don't look like you need it. Then again, neither do I, I'm sure."
Nishjin swings around his nunchucks a bit, showing that he wasn't intimidated.
"I didn't see any signs saying this place is yours. But I'll leave, if you really want me to."
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩

sha-draw

« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2016, 01:13:32 AM »
"Because everyone has the luxury to mark what is theirs." He gives a sarcastic laugh which turns sinister. "Alright. Go. Take the gas. I shall not stop you. Take anything you want. In the store. But I would prefer you not come back again." He shifts and puts his paws back in his coat pocket, gesturing to the door of the store.

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2016, 07:54:30 AM »
Nishjin walks out of the place, muttering to himself, not caring if the stranger heard him. "Screw you too..."
He walks towards the building the group had headed towards, never putting his nunchucks away.
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩

sha-draw

« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2016, 07:59:34 AM »
The next time nishjin looks back towards where sha-draw was, he's gone. He was actually laying low and watching where the fur went, with the intention to follow him to his hideout, wherever that may be. "Nobody insults me..." He growled softly.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Red Fox
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 149
  • Build: Skinny, Feminine features
  • Currently: Why do spiders keep crawling onto me? Dammit Australia T.T
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2016, 08:18:16 AM »
*Connor walks into his room and lifts up the door, he pulls out an I.E.D. out from under it and examines it* "Ohhh I see what I did wrong here" *He messes with the I.E.D., poking buttons on the small cell phone on the side* "Next stanger who kicks down the door wont fair as well... I should warn Nishjin, don't want any unnecessary death on my hands" *Connor walks to the door* "NISHJIN!, I rigged the door with explosives so don't try and kick it down or... Pick the lock or anything"

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2016, 08:39:33 AM »
Walking up to the door, Nishjin looks down at the door.
"I could pick this in 5 seconds flat, and I bet no bomb would go off."
Thinking about what he said, he adds, "But just let me in, anyways."
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩