The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Wolves Den Furry TF2 Server  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Maliwolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
Wolves Den Furry TF2 Server
« on: July 26, 2016, 10:20:38 PM »
I've currently been running a server for tf2 for a few months now. Its a server focused on having fun and relaxing while socializing with fellow furs rather than serious game play.

Server is currently medium population and often stays around the 12+ players mark for many parts of the day with peaks into the 20's. I'm hoping some people from here will help the server grow even more!

Some features of this server:

•     Focused on fun type maps, you wont find stock maps here.
  •     We have a model manager. This allows you to play as furry skins such as Fox Scout. 
  •     Play time is rewarded with our store plugin. Buy  species titles EX: [Wolf ♂] Maliwolf. Species titles are close to free, other things such as chat colors and other fun commands will cost more store points.
  •     Use any taunt in the game without owning it for free. 
  •     We use a say sounds plugin. type in key word into chat and a fun sound will play.   
  •     Game modes can be voted such as Pyro Dodgeball or TF2WARE.   
  •     Have a kill streak weapon? use !kson to enable its full glow effect   
  •     This is a heavily modified server with many plugins such as Roll the Dice, Shapeshift (change class outside of spawn) along with many others that add uniqueness to the server.
  •     A non abusive admin team. I don't tolerate admin abuse. If you feel an admin has abused his powers, please report that to me.
  •     We currently have a discord server with over 65 members.
You can join us by adding   162.248.92.33:27015   to your favorites list.
You can also copy paste this into your browser: steam://connect/162.248.92.33:27015

We also have a basic steam group with 230+ members: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wolvesdentf2