The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15850 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2016, 02:58:18 AM »
Al stared the larger prospekt down. Shotgun... They better not be planning on trying to kill us. Considering how every non-armoured fur here is a mutant, they wouldn't stand a chance... Unless... These aren't the kind of mutants I'm usually stuck with... Al stood up, not taking his eye off of the bigger guard.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2016, 03:24:03 AM »
Zaida crossed her arms "...Hmp." Not intimated by the prospekts, it wasn't new to her. However she still focused on the avian, watching him marching outside around the yard. 'Keep on acting high and mighty bird...' She finally turned away aggravated. Zaida curled up on the dragon, trying to get comfortable although her tight muzzle, arm cuffs made it impossible she'd never get use to it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 03:25:34 AM by Zaida »

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2016, 05:11:30 AM »
shoon got boerd of just of laying down on the floor and decided to walk around, which was a very bad choice since he couldnt see with his "safety helmet" and bumped straight into raz's back and fell staright to the floor again.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2016, 06:37:52 AM »
*Red looked at Zaida and Razuel, before leaning on the wall and examining the new Propekt as close as he could*

'look who got a new toy'*Red thought before looking at the Shotgun specifically*'a really good one at that'
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2016, 06:45:33 AM »
Razuel eeped and looked at Shoon, "Hel... lo...", he said with a semi smile.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2016, 07:40:17 AM »
After a few minutes, Ray put down the book and went on his rounds, avoiding any room with Prospekt units on guard.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2016, 08:15:40 AM »
"you will have to speak louder, i cant hear that much with this thing" shoon knocked on the side of his helmet twice. "but you very big, whats a fella like you doing in this place?" shoon asked as he was getting up.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2016, 11:50:18 AM »
Raz pointed to his stone, "Power... expo... explosi-ve... fire.", Raz looked back at Zaida and then back to Shoon, "You?..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2016, 11:56:45 AM »
Al began getting bored of all the nothing that was going on. Jeez... I at least got some action in at my previous facilities... Maybe this is karma for kicking the **** out of the mutant kid... Or, maybe I just need to spend more time meditating... The wolf looked over to Zaida, half staring her down. A Vexu... People are gravitating towards her... maybe because she's powerful... Possible competition... Al began walking in a large circle, swapping his vision between all the furs in the yard area, but never not looking at someone.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2016, 01:02:26 PM »
Ray, having gotten some form of courage, walked past the Prospekt units and stepped towards the cells. He smiled, genuinely, at Al and waved.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2016, 07:51:59 PM »
Bailey came into the yard and stood in place watching for a few seconds. He then pulled a microphone out and yelled into it, "Everyone line up on the wall! Yard time is over!" The Prospekt moved towards the wall and aimed their weapons at the mutants.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2016, 07:56:59 PM »
'Back to the cell...' Zaida struggled a little but eventually stood up. Following orders, she lined up where she was supposed to.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: September 10, 2016, 08:00:47 PM »
*Red put his hands up, before slowly making his way to the wall eventually getting in line*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: September 10, 2016, 08:24:31 PM »
Raz stayed laying down, ignoring the command and actually falling asleep.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: September 10, 2016, 08:32:29 PM »
*Red snickered looking at the dragon 'He's got some real courage to pull this off'*