The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15851 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2016, 08:35:57 PM »
Raz stayed laying down, ignoring the command and actually falling asleep.

Bailey stared at the dragon. His face grew red, "You! Get up now!" The Prospekts looked at Raz they didn't listen to Bailey but instead marched in unison towards the dragon, they aimed there weapons, "Prisoner... Move towards the wall or face amputation." One of the Prospekts spoke into his radio, "We have a 6CD in Sector-Y over."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2016, 08:49:44 PM »
*Red started laughing, he found Baileys strife hilarious and thought Baileys expression made it even funnier*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2016, 08:51:48 PM »
Bailey looked at Red his face got even more red. He pulled his stunstick out and began to hit him, "NO LAUGHING!" He yelled, his voice shook the room the Prospekts looked over at Red then Bailey then back towards the dragon.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2016, 08:52:56 PM »
The monster hissed annoyed at was was going on. She shook her head "If everyone starts to acts up, we'll all get in trouble. And I swear if I have to face consequences because you idiots..." She growled aggravated under her breath.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:57:47 PM by Zaida »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2016, 08:55:27 PM »
*Red took the stun stick hits*"Ow- You think-ow I haven't gotten used to this by now-Augh!"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2016, 08:59:10 PM »
Bailey frown got even bigger, he looked over at the Prospekt with the shotgun and trench coat. "Unit 101 come now!" The Prospekt marched his way towards him and stared at Red. He aimed his weapon at him, "No don't. No killing right now." The Prospekt lowered his.

Bailey smiled, "Instead, we'll throw him into Nova Prospekt." The Prospekt although they were machine, laughed. He grabbed Red and dragged him away.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2016, 09:00:48 PM »
*Red wwaved bye at the group while getting dragged*

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2016, 10:33:26 PM »
Bricket walked over to the wall slowly whilst enjoying the whole show.
'I like those guys, especially red' is he thinking whilst laughing and did a small almost unnoticable wave when Red was dragged off.
He got to the wall and turned around to face the right way. Curious about the others their reactions he watched left and right to see what they could possibly think

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2016, 10:37:07 PM »
*Red did some gun motions at bricket before looking at the prospekt, Completely unwavered about his current predicament he chuckled as he was being dragged*

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2016, 10:42:40 PM »
Slowly followed Bricket with his eyes where Red was dragged away to, he was thinking  'That's the guy I need'  he then looked at the headguard 'come on, punish us all and you give me exactly what I need.'

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2016, 10:53:20 PM »
Al had casually moved over to the wall and leaned on it with his back against it. He stood next to Zaida. "Fool... But, I guess someone has to be the comic relief around here... Or, quite possibly in his case, HAD to be the comic relief..."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2016, 11:07:07 PM »
*Nixon walked with hands up and close to bricket and quietly talking.*

"If you have a plan should we do it now or wait."

*watching red get dragged away Nix noticed that the prospekt dragging him was the one with the big gun. This helps. If they do Spring the plan (what ever it is.) they will have to do it soon.*

"I'm all ears bricket."
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2016, 11:08:29 PM »
"We need to wait, if we do it now it's gonna end horribly for everyone" says Bricket quiet to Nixon when standing in front of the wall, he then looked at Nixon "unless you want to give everyone an horrible day?"

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #133 on: September 11, 2016, 12:04:46 AM »
After a few moments of walking, the Prospekt threw Red into an elevator and stood in it with him. The Prospekt selected the lowest floor. After a few moments the elevator door opened, the room was dark and cold, the sounds of water could be heard dripping from the ceiling.

The Prospekt grabbed Red and dragged him across the dirty and stained room. Guards stood all around and distant cry's could be heard. After a few minutes of walking they reached a large open room on the left side of the room was a line of cells. Instead of looking clean and being well lit. They were dark, dirty, and only had a mattress that sat on the ground.

Bailey looked at the line of people, he then put his stunstick back, "Seems like administration has changed the cell format. All prisoners will have at least one partner in there cell. We got too many complaints saying that they feel lonely. When I say your name. You will stand next to the person who is going to be your new cell partner."

Bailey coughed and yelled, "Bricket and Nixom." He paused, "Zaida and Al." He then looked at Raz. "You go back too the feral area... Now, lets get back to the cells! MOVE IT!"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: September 11, 2016, 12:15:05 AM »
"Huh."*Red said, completely unfazed*"I've been in worse prison conditions"*He said looking around*