The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15857 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #180 on: September 11, 2016, 03:07:57 AM »
"It's suppose to be the most advance." Zaida said. "Plus it's much more strict... They also study and test on some of the subjects here." She huffed.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #181 on: September 11, 2016, 03:11:40 AM »
(Red's Dead without Redemption!)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #182 on: September 11, 2016, 03:14:32 AM »
Bailey woke up after a guard shook him, "Hey... Stowe, the prisoner you sent to Nova is dead." Bailey groaned, "God damn it..." He stood up and stretched, "Is the power back on in Nova?" The guard responded, "Yes sir." Bailey grumbled, "Make sure the areas is clear of mutants down there."

(Did you just?")

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2016, 03:16:44 AM »
(The opportunity was there, so I took it!)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2016, 03:25:58 AM »
Al snorted. "And somehow, despite everything you've said, I'm still surrounded by four walls with somebody who's just as dead inside as I am." He chuckled for a second before coughing. "Trust me. This place is no different from the rest...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2016, 03:46:57 AM »
Bailey looked at his watch then his radio went off, "Stowe, Doctor Harvey is here now." Bailey pulled his radio from his belt and spoke into it, "Bring him into Sector-C" A few moments later a tall white cat walked into the room, he had a doctors coat on and a red tie. He looked at each cells while smiling, "Hello everyone. My name is Doctor Harvey and I'm going to run some test." He back up from the doors. "Okay when the doors open I want everyone to face the back of the cell wall." Bailey pressed the cell door controls and they all opened.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2016, 03:48:24 AM »
Bricket got up from his bed and walked towards the wall of his cell door.
"Hey Nixon, do you know what's going on? I don't like this, I don't like this at all" aks Bricket to Nixon

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2016, 03:56:54 AM »
"Yea...I suppose so." Zaida shrugged lightly before stretching out her body. The monster then sat up on the bed with a light sigh. "What's going on?" She asked herself hearing all the commotion.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #188 on: September 11, 2016, 03:59:46 AM »
Bailey peaked his head in everyone single cell, he spoke in a rather quite and polite manner, "Everyone up, get on the wall for the doctor." It was obvious he was trying to act kind too show the doctor that they didn't treat the inmates horribly.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #189 on: September 11, 2016, 04:12:15 AM »
Al shook his head and gave Bailey the middle finger. "Go... f**k yourself..." He was obviously trying to annoy Bailey into harming him.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: September 11, 2016, 04:13:38 AM »
*Wilhelm sat on the bed of his cell before hearing bailey and standing against his wall*

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #191 on: September 11, 2016, 04:15:43 AM »
Bailey looked at him and frowned, he whispered, "After he leaves." He stood up the Doctor asked, "What was that Stowe?" He replied, "Oh it's nothing."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: September 11, 2016, 04:21:16 AM »
*Wilhelm peeked from the doorway of his cell, checking what was happening at the moment*
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 04:24:53 AM by Krayav »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: September 11, 2016, 04:26:25 AM »
"Nixon, why is he nice to us?" Bricket looks with a questioning face to the headguard when he acts way too nice

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #194 on: September 11, 2016, 04:36:07 AM »
shoon stood near the wall in the end of his room, he was somewhat deprresed for not getting a partner.
but however he was interested if he could get the new guy to take his helmet off.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!