The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15859 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #195 on: September 11, 2016, 04:40:38 AM »
Zaida stood up and walked towards the wall, not wanting to face consequences as she has many times before. She planned to stay on her best behavior, to make things easier on herself.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 04:52:42 AM by Zaida »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #196 on: September 11, 2016, 04:44:06 AM »
Al just climbed onto his bunk and lay down in his bed, knowing fully well that he was being annoying. He'll snap eventually. Just need to push the boundaries a little.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #197 on: September 11, 2016, 04:48:45 AM »
The Doctor smiled and spoke, "Now we are going to do a little test... The test is, we are going to put you all in a room. For a few days. Together. Food will be limited so you have to split it evenly." Bailey looked at the Doctor with a shocked expression. The Doctor kept speaking, "How many days will it be you might be asking? Well, over three days. You will be monitored. Remember you're doing this for the betterment of the world!" He clapped his hands together and looked at Bailey, "Captain, please take them to the Test area."

Bailey sighed, "Will do." He knew this would end badly and he didn't want it. But he whistled, "Line up behind me!"He watched them all but waited for Al, he sat. And waited. And Waited. Until he stormed over towards Al's bunk and ripped him off the bed, "GET IN F***ING LINE!" He yelled. The doctor looked shocked.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #198 on: September 11, 2016, 04:51:48 AM »
*Wilhelm made his way towards the line looking at Baily loose his temper abit before standing silently*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: September 11, 2016, 04:56:24 AM »
"Are you insane?" said Bricket softly yet a bit hearable to himself whilst looking at the doctor, after the whistling sound Bricket walked over to the line

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #200 on: September 11, 2016, 05:08:45 AM »
Al smiled behind his mask. He coughed lightly, having hit the ground a little hard. But he stood up and got in line, knowing full well he's made his point. "As you wish... Princess..."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #201 on: September 11, 2016, 05:11:23 AM »
Bailey was having enough today, he pulled his stunstick out and hit Al full force, "What was that? I couldn't hear you! SAY IT LOUDER!" He hit him again.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: September 11, 2016, 05:15:12 AM »
Al took the first one a little well, having been shocked so much in the past that it's numbed his merves a little, but the second one got a solid grunt out of him as he hunched over a little. After taking a second to breathe he stood up straight and looked Bailey dead in the eye before saying "Take this mask off... And you'll hear me better... Prin-cess...

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #203 on: September 11, 2016, 05:19:15 AM »
Bailey smiled, "That's cute. But once this test is done. You'll be facing a week in Nova Prospekt." He hit him once again, "I heard you've been saying this prisoner is nothing you've ever seen? Well, have fun with the Prospekts." He pointed forwards, "Look straight or I'll make sure you'll never be able to look straight again." The doctor stood in awe. He coughed and spoke, "Stowe this is not how you should treat them." Bailey yelled, "I WILL TREAT THEM HOW I SEE FIT! AND WHEN THEY DISRESPECT ME, I'LL PUNISH THEM!"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: September 11, 2016, 05:22:27 AM »
Al finally decided to comply. He wasn't scared of Bailey or 'Nova Prospekts.' But, he's made a point to the doctor, and that's as much as he wanted. "Now, now... You shouldn't yell at the doctor... You should save that pent up anger... For a shrink... They give you one of those... Don't they...?"

Reference of Alka

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #205 on: September 11, 2016, 05:29:22 AM »
Zaida listened, her brows furrowed. She scoffed while shaking her head. 'I **censor** knew it... A damn test' while waiting in line she watched the scene quietly, however kept her distance from the two.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #206 on: September 11, 2016, 05:30:35 AM »
Bailey rubbed his beak and grumbled. He looked over at the Doctor, "We are going now, before I kill this one." He hit him over the head again, "One more word out of your mouth and you'll never live to see the light again." He yelled, "March forward!"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: September 11, 2016, 05:34:41 AM »
Al scoffed, not taking Bailey very seriously. Stupid bird... Would like to see him in a fair fight with me... Powers aside... I'd be having that chicken for lunch... He began moving, rubbing his stomach a little.

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #208 on: September 11, 2016, 05:35:52 AM »
(Chicken.... Oh my god that's amazing LOL)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: September 11, 2016, 06:02:17 AM »
(It's what I do  B) )

Reference of Alka