The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15860 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #210 on: September 11, 2016, 06:05:37 AM »
After a while they all finally made it to the Testing area. It was a large open area, with toilets, beds, and a few bookshelves. Music could be heard playing in the background. The Doctor pointed, "Everyone welcome to your new home."

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #211 on: September 11, 2016, 06:07:27 AM »
"sir", said Bricket loudly, "when can we take of this equipment? It's bugging us the hell out and for the sake of all of us and our safety, can it please be removed?"
he asked towards the Doctor

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2016, 06:09:11 AM »
The Doctor stuttered, "That's not in my say. You'll have to ask the Captain." He looked over at Bailey who's face was in a frown, "Hmm." Bailey grumbled.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2016, 06:10:52 AM »
Al cocked an eyebrow as he heard the music. He walked inside of the testing area. "Ave.... Maria..." The wolf seemed to disappear into his own world as he just stared blankly at one of the walls.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2016, 06:12:24 AM »
*Wilhelm looked around*"Very Nice."*He said running his hand against the wall*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2016, 06:13:26 AM »
Bricket turned his head towards Bailey and then looked back at the doc "I think I know the answer already"

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #216 on: September 11, 2016, 06:17:17 AM »
Bailey sighed, he pulled a radio from his belt and spoke into it. "Overwatch." Overwatch responded, "Apply." Bailey responded back, "307" A pause happened, then Overwatch responded, "What can I get you Captain?" Bailey spoke rather fast, "I need three Prospekt Units down at the Testing area now." Overwatch responded back, "Copy that."

A few moments later a group of three Prospekts entered the area, they're uniforms looked vastly different. They pushed the group into the testing area. The door was shut behind them. One of them pulled a large rifle, it looked like an M60. They began to take the precautions off from the mutants.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: September 11, 2016, 06:21:49 AM »
*Wilhelm seemed surprised that they where ACTUALLY doing this, His collar was removed shortly after this thought*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: September 11, 2016, 06:23:04 AM »
Bricket looked towards Bailey: "thank you".
The feeling of the precaution being taken off him felt good, even tho it wasn't much it still felt good to have one restriction less

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2016, 06:23:22 AM »
Once Al felt something removing his shock collar, he snapped back into reality. "Huh... Oh..." He let the collar be removed, and he removed the mask himself. But after looking around, he forcefully threw his mask against the ground and pointed at the doctor. Now that they were visible, his teeth look intimidatingly sharp. "Just what are you trying to pull...?"
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #220 on: September 11, 2016, 06:23:58 AM »
Zaida looked around the large testing area, it was better than both cells she's been in today. The monster stopped once a few prospekts took off her precautions, a bit skeptical however it was a test. "....Thank you." She murmured to the prospekts. Zaida moved her mouth a bit, rubbing her arms and wrist, her tail swaying freely.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2016, 06:26:15 AM »
*Wilhelm looked at the doctor before looking at Al*

"I must say, It doesn't seem like anything is being pulled for once... Although a small amount of Explaining would clear misunderstandings"*He said in a calm tone, trying to take the edge off this situation*

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #222 on: September 11, 2016, 06:27:38 AM »
The Prospekts didn't respond at all. Instead once all the precautions had been removed they turned around and marched in unison away. The Doctor looked at Al and spoke, "Just testing. Seeing how animals like yourself interact with each other." He smiled and looked back down at his cliboard. Bailey looked at him with a uncomfortable face, it's clear that Bailey didn't see them as animals or monster. He was just trying to do his job.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: September 11, 2016, 06:30:42 AM »
"I have to ask doctor, Why do you see us... Your fellow man as "Animals"?*Wilhelm asked sitting down on a cot*"It wasn't always like this, As you and I probably know."

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: September 11, 2016, 06:34:39 AM »
"I've got to agree with my fellow man here, why are we animals according to you?" asked Bricket on a quite polite and friendly tone