The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15861 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #225 on: September 11, 2016, 06:36:07 AM »
Al's eyes widened, and he bared clenched teeth for a second. "Animals... THAT'S WHAT WE ARE TO YOU?!" Al considered what he wanted to do for a second, clenching his fist hard enough for a single drop of blood to fall from it, before he took a deep breath out and picked his mask back up. "This might be difficult for a sick f*** such as yourself to understand, but before they started rounding us up, performing experiments on us, torturing us and scarring us to the point in which death would be considered a mercy..." he coughed and took a deep breath "... Some of us were just normal furs living out our lives..." Al tied his mask back on, to stop himself from biting anyone out of anger.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #226 on: September 11, 2016, 06:39:29 AM »
The Prospekts looked over at Al and aimed there weapons at him, Bailey yelled, "No stop!" They looked at him and lowered them. The Doctor smiled, "After this test.... You'll see why we think of you as animals." He walked away laughing. Bailey looked at the Doctor and sighed, he was clearly very uncomfortable. He even looked like he was questioning his role as the head of security. He called over the Prospekts, "Come now!" They marched towards him in unison and stood at attention, "Patrol this whole area." They all responded, "Copy." Then they were off. 

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #227 on: September 11, 2016, 06:42:55 AM »
Zaida faced away from the group, still studying the cell. 'Animals...' Her ears leaned back and she hissed from the harsh word. Zaida gave a small but cold chuckle. "Animals..." She whispered. However the monster chose to stay out of the conversation and instead took a seat on one of the bottom bunk beds.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 06:44:40 AM by Zaida »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: September 11, 2016, 06:44:43 AM »
"Looks like we have to prove him we're not animals" said Bricket loud enough hoping everyone would hear him, "can't you guys imagine him seeing after 3 days coming back and realizing that he was wrong?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #229 on: September 11, 2016, 06:48:30 AM »
*Wilhelm sighed before grabbing a book from the shelf and sitting back on his cot, He felt some anger before he managed to calm himself abit*"Well, I'm glad most of us think alike"*He said, acknowledging Bricket and Al
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #230 on: September 11, 2016, 06:48:57 AM »
Bailey just walked away, his head was hanging low and his face looked upset. He thought to himself, Why am I even doing this?! These we're normal people just like me.... And I was a normal security guard, now I beat people for fun, I take them away from they're family's, I ruin lives.. Maybe I'm the animal...

He sat down in the control room with the Doctor, they just watched them over the camera's. The song had changed.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #231 on: September 11, 2016, 06:50:20 AM »
Al turned away from the exit. "Animals..." I can't believe that's how they see us... It would explain some things though... But I cannot allow them to anger me like that again... it just makes them stronger... The wolf closed his eyes a uttered a silent prayer before taking a seat away from everyone else. He needed some time to meditate.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: September 11, 2016, 06:52:30 AM »
*Wilhelm silently read his book, only the sound of flipping pages could be heard from him until he started humming the new song*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #233 on: September 11, 2016, 06:54:03 AM »
(The new song's lyrics and tone make this scenario even more screwed up..... I didn't plan this)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: September 11, 2016, 06:56:24 AM »
'Let's have a bit of fun, shall we?' Bricket walked over to a seat and sat down, making it as comfortable as it could. He didn't liked being locked up but now he was at least being a bit comfortable locked up. Even though he could start reading everyone's mind for some reason Bricket decided not to, revealing his capabilities could bring the whole group and his goal (proving the doctor wrong) in trouble

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: September 11, 2016, 06:59:06 AM »
*Wilhelm looked around at the group, adjusting his reading glasses and chuckling*"reminds me of some old friends"*He said quietly before continuing reading 'East of Eden'*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: September 11, 2016, 07:03:33 AM »
No matter how hard he tried to, Al could not take his mind off of the song that played when they first entered the area. Ave Maria. It brought back memories of before he was locked up in these facilities. He sighed softly to himself and hummed the tune, which he could play on violin without a prompt. Eventually, the urge to at least ask about instruments came over him. So he stood and looked around for something he could use to speak to the people watching him.

Reference of Alka

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2016, 07:04:43 AM »
"Someone wake me up when room service arrives, I'm a bit tired" jokes Bricket whilst he slowly gets more comfortable in a chair "Experiments tire me"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: September 11, 2016, 07:06:56 AM »
"What do you say when a canine eats something?"*Wilhelm said, a smile on his face*"They're  WOLFING it down"*He said, containing his laughter*

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #239 on: September 11, 2016, 07:09:10 AM »
After a few hours of sitting in the room. The door swung open. Two Prospekts came out and behind him was a chief. He place a large tray of food on the floor. It looked like it could barely feed one person. He stood up and walked out, the two Prospekts followed along.