The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15862 times)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #240 on: September 11, 2016, 07:11:02 AM »
Bricket could sniff the food arriving "hmmm, smells likes Lobster with champagne" He opens his eyes and looks like the tray "oh, they really want to see us fighting, don't they?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #241 on: September 11, 2016, 07:11:49 AM »
*He looked at the tray*"Subtle"*He said before smirking and leaning back*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #242 on: September 11, 2016, 07:11:49 AM »
Zaida just laid in bed facing the wall. She didn't want anything to do with anyone. Aware that a chef brought in some food she stayed in place.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 07:14:06 AM by Zaida »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: September 11, 2016, 07:12:55 AM »
He sat himself straight up "allright, who wants to eat dinner?", his eyes start scanning the room looking for someone who wants to eat

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: September 11, 2016, 07:14:50 AM »
*Wilhelm looked at Bricket before continuing to read his book*"Not me."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #245 on: September 11, 2016, 07:15:50 AM »
Al looked at the food closely, before it suddenly occurred to him what they were trying to do. "Bastards..." Although he hadn't eaten all day, Al's interest wasn't in the food. "Oi! Doctor whatever, or who ever is watching over us!" He took a deep breath before looking around, realising he might sound a bit stupid for asking. Not the time to be self-conscious nitwit. "Would it be possible to get a violin in here...! Any violin will do... but size 1 over 2 would be prefered...!"
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: September 11, 2016, 07:18:31 AM »
"You play music, son?"*He said looking at Al*

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: September 11, 2016, 07:19:26 AM »
"Are you sure?" he asked.
"Look, it's food and we all gotta eat once, so be honest here and tell if you want to eat or not"

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #248 on: September 11, 2016, 07:20:19 AM »
The Doctor spoke into the microphone, "That is not possible." Bailey grabbed the mic and spoke into it, "I could get you one... Well try." He stood up and stormed off. Trying to find a violin, not sure if he could find one though.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #249 on: September 11, 2016, 07:21:47 AM »
Al looked over at Wilhelm. "Played... Haven't touched a violin since I was thrown into my first facility... But, I know well I can still play one..."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: September 11, 2016, 07:23:03 AM »
"That's nice"*He said before looking at bricket*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: September 11, 2016, 07:30:20 AM »
Al cleared his throat a little. Feeling the burn of underused vocal chords, he decided against attempting to sing as well. He looked over at the food and walked over to it, assessing the plate. Then, he counted how many people were there before he began dividing up the food equally. "We're all getting a small piece of food. If we can slow down our metabolism by minimising how much activity we do, as well as minimising the amount we consume, we can all get through this without killing each other over who gets what."

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #252 on: September 11, 2016, 07:33:17 AM »
The door swung open and Bailey stepped into the room. He had no stunstick, no gun, and no radio. He walked towards Al and sat the violin down, "Hey..." He said with a sigh, he looked at the other test subjects. "I'm sorry... For what I did." He rubbed his head, "I was out of line. I was just trying to get you to listen. But in the end I made my self look like.. An animal." He sat down on the wall and stared at him. "I've seen my wrong doings. I deserve this more than all of you."

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: September 11, 2016, 07:34:55 AM »
"Okay, well I'm not hungry either... I might be later on." he said to the 2 others
Technically he didn't had to ask but it would look weird if someone knew who was and who wasn't hungry.
Bricket jumped straight up when Bailey entered the room, he immediatly puts his hands up
"Allright, what do we have to do this time?"

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #254 on: September 11, 2016, 07:36:22 AM »
Bailey looked over at Bricket, he sighed. "Nothing..."