The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15866 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #255 on: September 11, 2016, 07:37:12 AM »
*Wilhelm looked at Bailey before a kind smile came across his face, he started approaching him*"Honestly, You where just doing what you get paid for"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #256 on: September 11, 2016, 07:37:45 AM »
He lowered his hands yet was quite confused "what's going on? That guy isn't a normal doctor, heck he is the opposite: who is he Mr Stowe?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #257 on: September 11, 2016, 07:37:55 AM »
Al looked at Bailey's eyes for a minute before realising his intentions were good. "Thank you..." He took the violin and looked at it sighing. The wolf then bent over, took his small portion of dinner and stuffed it all in his mouth before walking off to take a seat. Ode to joy... Ave Maria... or Vincent...?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #258 on: September 11, 2016, 07:39:24 AM »
Once the bird entered the cell, it finally caught her attention. However she still rested on her bed, not saying a word. She studied the group taking a deep breath through her nose then exhaling through her mouth.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #259 on: September 11, 2016, 07:40:02 AM »
Bailey looked over at Bricket, "He works for the facility. This place was once a maximum security prison, then they changed it to this. Hell the guards used to work in that said prison." He looked at the walls. "This used to be the showers."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: September 11, 2016, 07:44:56 AM »
*Wilhelm made his way back to the cot before laying on it*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: September 11, 2016, 07:45:40 AM »
"It went from prison to camp it seems" Bricket sat down again and looked at Stowe "Look, even tho you now have a humane moment it's better for you if you would go back to your position. Hanging around with animals isn't good on your resume and I think doing all of this could mean your replacement and the end for us".
He then looked down and saw the divided plate of food

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #262 on: September 11, 2016, 07:46:31 AM »
Al finally decided on 'Vincent'. He sat down and tuned his piano for a second before giving it a quick test. "It sure has been a while..." He looked around at everyone, closed his eyes and readied himself, before he softly began to play.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #263 on: September 11, 2016, 07:48:39 AM »
Bailey laughed, "Even if I do my job, I'll just get replaced with those damn Prospekts. They are much better then any other anthro. They don't have emotions, no sense, no humane thoughts. Only the job." He kept sitting with them, "I heard administration talking about it early yesterday. They said something like 'Lay off all of the guards, replace them with the Prospekts.' Pff. Bull if you ask me"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: September 11, 2016, 07:50:25 AM »
"I heard something about a Guy in the Nova Prospekt managing to toss one"*He said towards bailey*

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: September 11, 2016, 07:52:03 AM »
"I don't like those Prospekts at all. I think here the reason is obvious." jokes Bricket to Stowe "Stowe, be honest here with me: We will never get out, will we?"

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #266 on: September 11, 2016, 07:54:50 AM »
"I heard the same. I'll just say this. They are not to be messed with. If you were up against ten of them. You would be done, we tested it. Shooting them multiple times, chopping limbs off, blowing them up. They just keep getting back up. We noticed if you hit them enough they're processor can't handle the amount of damage it takes and it just.... Dies. Sometimes if it's hit hard enough it'll die as well."

He looked at the Bricket and sighed, "Probably not. This is the most advanced facility they have. This is also the only facility with the Prospekts and Overwatch."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: September 11, 2016, 07:56:45 AM »
After Al finished playing, he sighed softly. "Guess they didn't quite shock... every last piece of emotion out of me... after all..." he muttered softly.

Reference of Alka

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: September 11, 2016, 07:59:13 AM »
"I've been for how many years? 5 years ago they said my talent was wanted: once here they send a letter to my family saying I died in a crash, since then everyone who might have liked me thinks I'm dead." He sighed and looks to Stowe "what I'm trying to say is if this means the end of it all: I wouldn't mind anymore, also what happened to Red?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: September 11, 2016, 08:02:31 AM »
*Wilhelm sighed looking at the roof*