The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15865 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #270 on: September 11, 2016, 08:03:06 AM »
"Prospekts got to him." He was silent for a second. "When he was sent to Nova Prospekt, the power went off. He tried to escape. He killed one of the Prospekts but, they caught him and killed him on the spot."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #271 on: September 11, 2016, 08:03:10 AM »
It was a another long depressing day that dragged on and Zaida was tired out. Hugging her pillow, the blanket up to her waist. However she looked like she was sleeping but only rested her eyes. Listening to the group's conversation, but didn't have much to say. Instead she was deep in thought.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 08:05:05 AM by Zaida »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #272 on: September 11, 2016, 08:06:01 AM »
"I'm glad you're honest Stowe, I really am." Bricket chuckled as he thought of something "Maybe this whole experiment is to convince people to use the prospekts because if we kill eachother off they have material to use against us."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #273 on: September 11, 2016, 08:14:44 AM »
Al put his violin down and thought about everything that was going on. It was all so strange. Before coming here, he felt that every last bit of happiness, compassion and hope had been shocked, beaten or whipped out of him. And yet, he remembered how to play the violin. He still felt a little bit of hope. The wolf looked around the room and rested his eyes on Zaida. The Vexu was most definately outcasting herself on purpose. It wasn't exactly difficult to tell. So, he took it upon himself to get to know her a little better. After all, he appreciated the quiet, less talkative types more than the loud ones. Al stood up and walked over to Zaida, sitting down beside her bed. "So... When was it that you first started distancing yourself from everyone...?"
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #274 on: September 11, 2016, 08:30:59 AM »
Ray wandered the facility, checking broom closets and other nooks and crannies. After a thorough sweep of the floor, Ray walked towards the cells. He slowed as he passed the elevators, and doubled his pace after the elevators were behind him. Ray entered the cell block, and checked his rifle. He made sure that his magazines were taped to an empty partner, and that the empties were loaded, in an attempt to avoid accidental shooting.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: September 11, 2016, 08:36:10 AM »
The bed creaked slightly hinting someone sat at its edge, familiar with the voice she was aware it was the canine named Al. A small sigh escaped her mouth. "Ever since I was little.... Especially when I started developing this shit." She murmured the last part obviously not very proud of the ability she gained, it was a gift and a curse.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #276 on: September 11, 2016, 08:44:39 AM »
"Ahh... I see..." Al wasn't very good at comforting others, not having much experience. But, it wasn't going to stop him from trying. "Well, why now? I mean, we're all 'freaks' here, right?"
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: September 11, 2016, 08:50:39 AM »
 Zaida's eyes fluttered open and she rested her head on her paw. "I don't know..." She shrugged "Yea, I guess so."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: September 11, 2016, 08:57:16 AM »
"So, I guess you went through the usual... got bullied because you were 'weird'... caused mishaps with your powers..." Al decided it would be better if he took off his mask, and so he did.

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #279 on: September 11, 2016, 08:59:08 AM »
Bailey watched from a distance. He smiled and chuckled under his breath. This is so stupid... Why are these people even in here? He thought to himself.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #280 on: September 11, 2016, 09:12:54 AM »
"Yea a little... I started developing it when I was fourteen." She stared plainly at the wall. "I kept it a secret but as time past by, it began to hurt me, and sometimes I lost control of myself.. Long story short... now I'm here." Zaida spat coldly.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 09:49:52 AM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #281 on: September 11, 2016, 09:25:21 AM »
Bailey scanned the room looking at all the prisoners. He then began to fiddle with his thumbs.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: September 11, 2016, 09:26:21 AM »
"I'm the lucky one between us, in that case..." Al stared down at his paws, with one of them still having a cut from when he clenched his fist. "I was actually born with my powers. Neural abnormalities that the doctors weren't really sure were healthy. I was essentially being tested on all of my childhood, until my parents said enough was enough and started sending me to school. See, because of the way I perceive things, everything moves much slower to me. About 3 times as slow, the doctors say. So, I was fairly good at learning and sports. Of course, the guys would get jealous and pick on me, but they'd never be able to hit me. I was eventually pulled back into testing, when they first decided they wanted to start experimenting on me."

Reference of Alka

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: September 11, 2016, 09:38:02 AM »
She nodded "You definitely were the lucky one, although it's a reason you shouldn't be in here then..." Zaida stated. "It's ridiculous." She laid back down on the bed looking at the top bed.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: September 11, 2016, 09:45:31 AM »
"It is, isn't it. But, they think I'm just another mutant with a serious hard-on for hurting other people. Although, I have developed some anger issues over the past few years. So, I guess I'm more of a monster now than I was before they started experimenting on me. Funny, isn't it?"

Reference of Alka