The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15842 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2016, 02:54:43 AM »
*Red sat on the ground, napping abit*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2016, 03:01:25 AM »
One of the Prospekts begins to hear chatter over the radio, "Possible 45C in Sector-E over." The two prospekt units respond, "Copy that, will proceed to investigate over.... Overwatch this is Prospekt Unit reporting in." Overwatch responded, "Apply." The Prospekts responded, "889. We will be proceeding towards Sector-E for a possible 45C over." Overwatch responded once again, "Proceeded with caution, multiple Non registered Bio-Organism in that area. I repeat proceed with caution."

The two Prospekt units left, only four guards stood at guard. They we're normal guards.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2016, 03:02:41 AM »
Bricket got up from his seat and started wandering around keeping the guards in mind. A reptilian with horns pulled his attention, he walked towards it "I guess you're not here for the baking contests with those gloves I see." Said Bricket trying to break the ice;

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2016, 03:06:26 AM »
"Heh. Nice one but kinda crumby if you ask me"*He chuckled loking up at the wolf*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2016, 03:09:53 AM »
"I'm Bricket, your name is?" Asks Bricket whilst he takes a seat on the ground next to the interesting reptilian

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2016, 03:13:33 AM »
Bailey could be seen walking into the yard. He looked at the group of people then his eyes meet Zaida. He stepped towards her and stood over her, "You. You're Zaida. Z11 am I correct?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2016, 03:19:45 AM »
"Red."*He said leaning back lazily*"Red Locus."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2016, 03:21:28 AM »
She stopped playing with the little ping pong ball, allowing it to roll off. Zaida bowed her head and in a muffled voice responded. "That's correct, sir."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2016, 03:22:34 AM »
Due to being a feral, Raz was put into a neighboring wing to the anthros, the feral having large cells but being more fortified.

Raz patiently laid in his cell, stomach grumbling as it had seemed that they forgot his food again and when the sensor on Raz's collar sense this, it paged one of the guards near Bailey to notify him of this hiccup.

Meanwhile, Raz decided to try and make something out of his old stale leftover food and he started  to make a small little house out of old, stale crackers.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2016, 03:23:30 AM »
"Red Locus?, Interesting." Bricket leaned back so much it would look more like he is lying than sitting, "So what are you in far?" asks he whilst laughing.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2016, 03:27:53 AM »
"You know the answer to that well"*M.S said, a dash of cold anger in his voice although it wasn't directed at Robin

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2016, 03:29:32 AM »
Bailey looked down at a radio at his belt and picked it up, "Overwatch this is Officer Stowe ID 115." Overwatch responded, "What is your request sir?" Bailey responded, "I need a Prospekt Unit dispatched at Sector-F with a Cook, feral's need food." Overwatch responded again, "Affirmative, Prospekt Unit ID 887 report to cafetiere please." Stowe put the radio back and helped Zaida up.

He looked at the strait jacket and muzzle. "Your jacket is getting replaced. This thing is old and we need a new one." He pulled the radio out again, "I need two available units at Sector-Y over." Two guards came into the yard and stood next to Bailey, "Z11 follow." He said while gesturing towards her.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2016, 03:32:18 AM »
"Yeah well, I guess we're all in for the same thing: being ourselves."
He turns his head and looks at Red "that would make you angry, wouldn't it?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2016, 03:34:56 AM »
If there was one thing Raz liked about this place, it was hearing the squeaky wheel on the food cart as it rolled down the sector, and as he waited, he got hungrier and hungrier, waiting for the food.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2016, 03:37:29 AM »
"It does."*He said clenching his fist*"Oh, what I would give to throw a dumbell through a Propekt's skull"*He sighed and loosened his fist, calming himself once more*