The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15868 times)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #300 on: September 13, 2016, 06:27:11 PM »
Normally he could do it as much as he wanted to do in his cell but it became boring to read the minds of the same person.
Being in this new situation Bricket loved it to now and then read someones thought, it was a refreshing thing to do to know the person by knowing what they know.
"So guys, what are we gonna do when we've proved the doc wrong? Are we gona celebrate it or?" asked Bricket out loud hoping to initiate a social conversation

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #301 on: September 13, 2016, 07:48:56 PM »
Bailey looked over at Simmons, "Keep him here."

Post Merge: September 12, 2016, 10:41:08 PM
Bailey looked over at Simmons, "Keep him here."
Simmons nodded and brought Raz into Bailey's view, tethering him to a steadfast pole and locking him there, tied up to it, and Raz simply looked around,  a look of fear on him.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #302 on: September 13, 2016, 10:18:03 PM »
*Wilhelm looked up from his book*"Heh, Might be one of the first of many Victories...For us atleast"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #303 on: September 13, 2016, 11:40:36 PM »
After a few hours, The intercom could be heard, "Stowe. Get out from there now... Or face punishment." Bailey looked at the intercom and sighed, he looked at the group and smiled, "It was nice talking to you all. I'm sorry that you have to be in this situation." He stood up and made his way out.

It was 11PM

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #304 on: September 14, 2016, 12:03:00 AM »
Al was debating as to whether he should sleep or not. Looking over at the violin, he decided to keep it close to him. If worst came to worst, he could use it as a weapon. So, picking up the instrument, he walked over to his bed, taking a lower bunk and lay down on it. He kept his back up against a wall, staring at the door with his left eye, keeping the other one closed.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #305 on: September 14, 2016, 12:11:47 AM »
Raz was sent back to his cell, a plate of cold beef sitting in there with a few flies around it.

After begrudgingly eating his cold and probably rotten meal, and later laying down, groaning from the rotten meat he ate, 'Don't vomit... It's one of my few meals... I hope Zaida is okay..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #306 on: September 14, 2016, 12:22:47 AM »
The lights began to flicker, then. They shut off. At this time the lights turned off every single day in this area.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: September 14, 2016, 12:43:16 AM »
Raz smiled at the lights turning off, knowing at this time, he was mostly left alone, so as the final guard left his area of his sector, he pried off a bit of the harness around his soulstone and the room around him lit up with a soft red glow, simulating his old home... he missed his parents... so much... when they had tried to defend Raz from being taken away, the units shot them and took Raz... and somewhere along the line when a unit was abusing Raz, he saw Zaida and called for her... however that part of his memory was fuzzy, he knew that he felt better after.   Raz was running the memories through his thoughts, most being happy, that is until he got to the time when he was taken away, then, the illusions started to become apparitions of a nightmare, transparent and harmless, but still terrifying, and when a guard came by, Raz closed up the harness and the apparitions and illusions disappeared in a topaz coloured dust.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #308 on: September 14, 2016, 01:04:25 AM »
Zaida gave a weak wave, not facing the vulture as he left. It took her by surprise when the lights in the cell went off, however it was nice not to have lights constantly on. The teal parts of her body softly illuminated the cell. She looked over when hearing Raz call out. "..Hm?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: September 14, 2016, 01:12:16 AM »
Raz perked up when he heard a glimpse of Zaida's voice, "Zaida?", Raz's soulstone still shone through it's cover, and it made a soft red glow towards the ground

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #310 on: September 14, 2016, 01:30:14 AM »
Al looked around in the blackened cell. It was definitely too dark to see the un-illuminated portions, but he could always use his hearing and smell. He whistled calmly the tune of Blue Wrath, keeping his left eye as open as he could.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #311 on: September 14, 2016, 01:54:55 AM »
Bailey sat back down in the Testing observation area. Night vision was active so they could see everyone in the room. He looked at the Doctor with an uncomfortable stare, "What is it Stowe? Have you turned against us?" Bailey shock his head, "No.... It's nothing just ignore me." The Doctor scuffed and began to look at the monitors again.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: September 14, 2016, 02:20:23 AM »
Bricket got into his bed, it was probably late but he still couldn't get any proper sleep.
'Will they release me if I pass the test? I would love to go home' He turned around and saw a camera hanging.
Instead of looking away he stared right into it

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: September 14, 2016, 02:20:56 AM »
Raz waited to be mostly alone again and he opened his harness again and made the illusions appear again, the far side of the room showing a rough firey outline of Raz playing with two larger dragons, and Raz simply sat and watched it, smiling something happy, a feeling he rarely felt in this awful place, and it ultimately fell onto the same nightmare-ish apparitions, and this time the figures appearing much like a Prospekt unit, circling Raz's smaller form, and then the real Razuel laying on the ground, trembling and holding his head, much like his smaller figure.

Raz kept holding his head, trembling in his spot, "Stop... Please... It hurts..."
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 02:24:58 AM by Razuel »

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #314 on: September 14, 2016, 02:36:41 AM »
*Nixon didn't feel like talking much. He was too happy the precautions and his suit were removed. But he eventually became tired and fell asleep in a random bed before the lights went out and Bailey left. That night Nixon had a dream, a lucid dream, he was there in the facility but red lights were everywhere. In his dream there was no sound. But he could see Bailey fighting!

"What? I don't...understand. How could."

*Nixon couldn't interact with the dream but he could see it. The dream went on for a while. A lot of fighting and gun flashes but no sound. He eventually saw a very large pair of doors slowly open. And with that the only noise heard was a gun shot, a scream, blood and feathers. Nixon awoke in a cold sweat breathing very heavily that night. (Around 1:00 AM.).*

(If this were a book I would TOTALLY name chapter two.
"Blood and Feathers."
Just saying.)
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!