The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15871 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #315 on: September 14, 2016, 02:40:48 AM »
CHAPTER 2: Blood and Feathers

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #316 on: September 14, 2016, 02:47:36 AM »
Zaida laid in the same spot like a corpse, just staring at the ceiling. Before she grew stressed out and eventually sat up, biting her nails and tapping her foot, to hugging herself and taking deep breaths to stay calm. Eventually she walked over to her bed, wrapped in her blanket in hopes to fall asleep.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 02:49:57 AM by Zaida »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #317 on: September 14, 2016, 03:01:01 AM »
Al decided he needed to swap eyes, and did so. Things were eerily quiet. He was feeling a bit on edge, almost like he wanted something to happen.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #318 on: September 14, 2016, 03:02:20 AM »
Day 2

The same thing happened. A cook and two Prospekts came into the room and placed a small dish of food. It was breakfast time

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #319 on: September 14, 2016, 03:05:57 AM »
Raz hadn't slept all night, as his complaining slowly grew louder, causing sparks to flake off of his illusions, some actually making sparking noises, as if it were made of a slow reacting explosive material.

"No... no... Stop! STOP! PLEASE!", in his mind, the memories kept turning more violent, and although he couldn't see shots hitting him, in his mind, he could hear them whizzing around his head and hitting the ground.   

His complains seemed to carry in an echo through the facility.

His effects seemed to scare off the cook from his cell, and the local guards to that sector.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #320 on: September 14, 2016, 03:06:06 AM »
*Nixon was fast asleep even when they brought the food in. The dream had him up most of the night.  He was sleeping more soundly but still tossing every now and then. He was gonna be a sleep for a while.*

(Bed time for me. I'll post in the morning. 7-8 ish hours.)
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #321 on: September 14, 2016, 03:42:17 AM »
*Wilhelm was reading a new book, the dark didn't seem to bother him too much as he had a calm smile while reading he looked at the food come in before he looked at everyone... almost everyone was still asleep by the time it arrived
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #322 on: September 14, 2016, 04:29:43 AM »
The lights flickered back on. The room was fully illuminated again, and a familiar voice could be heard, "Rise and shine everyone. Breakfast is here." It was the Doctor. It seems like he had watched you all for the whole night. Once the chief and Prospekts left Bailey came into the room.

He paced back and forth and waited for everyone to wake up

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: September 14, 2016, 04:38:45 AM »
Zaida shot up as the lights turned back on. Her teal eyes were pitched black, she twitched, drooling while she snarled at the vulture. She quickly snapped out of it, her eyes back to their original color, and quickly stopped baring her teeth. The tired Vexū just sat down on the bed rubbing her head from the sudden migraine. "Ugh.." She groaned softly.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #324 on: September 14, 2016, 04:39:50 AM »
Raz snapped out of his panic and his flickering illusions disappeared to the same orange dust as before, but Raz still stayed curled up, hiding in the camera's blindspot, softly crying, muttering 'Zaida' as she was his only parental figure, or at least as close to such as he could get to, and on the floor, there were actual tears, but they had some sort of glow to them, subtle and barely noticeable.

Raz sat curled up in the corner, softly crying, the sorrowed sounds seemed to carry through the facility, stronger close to his sector, and fairly faint towards the earlier alphabet sectors

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #325 on: September 14, 2016, 04:42:08 AM »
Zaida looked over to the feral curled up in the corner mumbling her name. "Shh, what's wrong?" She murmured softly in somewhat tired tone. The monster approached the feral carefully.
(Gtg to bed.)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 04:59:22 AM by Zaida »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: September 14, 2016, 04:46:35 AM »
Raz pulled Zaida closer to him and into his curl, cuddling her like a teddy bear, trying to get some comfort, but was gentle enough to not choke her, "Nightmare... remembered my.... past... mommy... daddy... *sniff* dead...", he then tightened the hug and kept crying.

There was residue of his illusions left on the floor, giving a crystaline shine and sandy texture.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #327 on: September 14, 2016, 04:48:46 AM »
Bailey stood watching the two, his hand folded behind his back. His eyes meet the ground and his facial features showed nothing but sorrow. He knew how bad the situation was. But he knew he had to just watch.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: September 14, 2016, 04:58:15 AM »
Raz glanced at Bailey and hid his head back in his curl, resting it on Zaida's lap.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #329 on: September 14, 2016, 05:13:44 AM »
Al opened his second eye, and stetched as he stood up. "Another night... Another bite..." He walked around a little, stretching his legs.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia