The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15870 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #330 on: September 14, 2016, 05:14:16 AM »
Bailey made his way towards Raz. He sat down next to him with his legs crossed. He looked down at Zaida then up to Raz, "You okay?" He said in a calm and caring voice. Bailey knew that if he did this he would get in trouble. But he didn't care.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #331 on: September 14, 2016, 05:22:07 AM »
shoon sutmbled towords the smell of breakfast and sat down when he heard his foot bump into a bowl, he picked it up and ate a spoonful of whatever thing was in there "yuck!" he sudnly said, he hated the way it tasted, but he forced himself a couple more spoons before standing up and following bailys voice to whereever he was asking his question again "could you please take off my helmet?".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #332 on: September 14, 2016, 05:25:46 AM »
Bailey looked at Shoon then the food then back towards Shoon. He got up from his sitting position and proceeded to take the helmet off. After he took the helmet off, he sat back down by Raz's side.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #333 on: September 14, 2016, 05:29:01 AM »
Raz wasn't very fond of people like Bailey and only shook when Bailey neared him, "Please... don't hurt me..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #334 on: September 14, 2016, 05:34:15 AM »
Bailey frowned, his eyes meet the floor. He knew of the reputation he got from this place. He didn't enjoy it. But he was forced to. He stood up from his sitting position and spoke, "I won't..." He turned around and made his way out of the testing zone.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: September 14, 2016, 07:56:04 AM »
"Yes finally!" Shoon said happly and opend his eyes slowly 'i can see! I can see' he though to himself and smiled. Shoon sat down on his own hair which was very long, around knee height "thank you".

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: September 14, 2016, 10:28:28 AM »
Bricket opened his left eye first and stared at the ceiling
"Did roomservice allready visit us?", he turns around to see the "breakfast" already being served, "Looks delicious, we have it better than the Hilton."
He gets up from his bed and walks towards the dish of food and stares at it for a minute to then take a bite from it "You know, not my taste too" he says towards Shoon

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: September 14, 2016, 11:54:41 AM »
"atleast they give us food, its not very obvious considering where we are"

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: September 14, 2016, 12:14:15 PM »
"let's see: they underfeed us with bad food and are trying to recreate an hostile enviroment" said Bricket to Shoon "it's kinda obvious they are only going to pick the data they like to prove their point."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #339 on: September 14, 2016, 12:32:33 PM »
Raz raised his head and looked at Bailey,  "Tha...nk y-you...", Raz then put his head back into his curl and kept comforting himself against Zaida

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: September 14, 2016, 02:21:05 PM »
Zaida didn't enjoy being touched, but allowed the feral to use her as some form of comfort.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: September 14, 2016, 04:13:22 PM »
Raz sensed Zaida growing uncomfortable and he let her go, looking down at her feet, "Sorry..."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #342 on: September 14, 2016, 09:31:20 PM »
*Wilhelm seemed to be writing something in a aged and torn notebook*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #343 on: September 15, 2016, 12:12:37 AM »
After stretching out his muscles whilst walking, Al walked back over to his bed and began doing exercises.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #344 on: September 15, 2016, 12:14:50 AM »
The Doctor took note of Zaida and Raz, he jotted down some notes and looked right back at the monitor. Bailey stood behind him watching the monitors as well.

"Doctor... Can we cancel the project?" Bailey asked with a sigh.

The Doctor looked back at him, his face was covered with confusion, "Stop it? But why?!" He said with a smile.

Bailey frowned, "This is going no where..." He pushed the doctor aside and yelled into the intercom, "You will all be released back to your cells today. The test has been cut short." The guards in the room left to let everyone out. The Doctor stood up and yelled, "YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I'LL HAVE YOU PROSECUTED FOR THIS!" Bailey pushed past the Doctor, "Then do it." He said.

The doors swung open and the guards began to yell, "Precautions on!"