The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15875 times)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #345 on: September 15, 2016, 12:25:49 AM »
Bricket looked confused "No way man, why?" he said as the guards stormed into the room
'gotta get as much info as I can' are this thoughts when he starts reading everyone in the room their minds, not knowing if it is the last time he could do it.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #346 on: September 15, 2016, 01:03:10 AM »
Al sighed, getting up from his 40th pushup. "Was nice while it lasted." He put his mask on, and waited for someone to clip on his shock-collar.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #347 on: September 15, 2016, 02:06:02 AM »
Raz got up and looked at Zaida, giving her a soft smile and then a short lick on the cheek, sitting in his spot, head lowered, waiting for his collar to be clipped back on, he then looked back at Zaida and then to the guards, "Can sh... she come with mm-mme?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #348 on: September 15, 2016, 02:09:49 AM »
One of the guards looked over at Zaida then back towards Raz, he shook his head. "No. She can't."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #349 on: September 15, 2016, 02:11:30 AM »
Raz sighed and tilted his head, "Why?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #350 on: September 15, 2016, 02:13:33 AM »
The guard looked over at Raz his face grew mildly red, "Because she can't. You go to the Feral Sector, she goes to the Anthro Sector."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: September 15, 2016, 02:18:59 AM »
Raz pressed on, "Why do we hav... have to b-be put in sektours?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #352 on: September 15, 2016, 02:22:29 AM »
Zaida's thoughts were cold and dark but scrambled about she thought one thing after another. She was silent as they were putting her precautions on, getting a bit stressed and aggravated with everything that was going on. She had bags under her eyes from the lack of rest and heart seemed to race, everyone's voices became muffled. As the muzzle grew close to her face she began to snarl until she snapped. biting the muzzle and thrashing it around. The monster shoved the guard into the wall, her cuffs not activated yet allowed her to punch and claw the stranger. Trying to bite him but the armored guard kept his arm in her mouth to avoid serious damage.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 02:24:06 AM by Zaida »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: September 15, 2016, 02:26:54 AM »
Raz was surprised at Zaida actions, but quickly caught on,  looking at the guard with solid crimson eyes, "And why do I have to listen to you!?, Zaida, help get my harness off...", Raz then picked up the guard infront of him and threw it into the door's locking mechanism, jamming it open.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: September 15, 2016, 02:27:44 AM »
Bricket walked a bit towards the wall and decided to sit on the bed 'now I get it why he called us animals', he felt cheated on. The doctor used every oppertunity to break people and this was his ultimate trick to break some of the prisoners.
He looked at the cameras with a fake smile hoping that the doctor would see this

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #355 on: September 15, 2016, 02:29:11 AM »
Al decided to take advantage of the fact that his shock collar wasn't still on and readied himself with his violin. The wolf allowed his focus to spread, and the world began to slow down through his perspective (because he sees faster). He began taking in every detail, watching all the guards movements, preparing to strike.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #356 on: September 15, 2016, 02:31:57 AM »
Bailey's eyes lit up, his blood boiled, and his hands shook in anger. He pulled his radio out and screamed into it, "I NEED BACKUP AT TESTING AREA!"

After a few short minutes Riot Prospekt Units came rushing in. The room became flooded with them. It was silent for a second, then a loud yell could be heard coming from one of the Prospekts, they all rushed towards Raz and Zaida, stunsticks in hand and riot shields in the other.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: September 15, 2016, 02:35:11 AM »
Al ditched his violin at the closest prospekt unit to Zaida as hard as he could. Easily enough to shatter the instrument upon impact. He then began moving to attack some more of them.

Reference of Alka

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #358 on: September 15, 2016, 02:38:22 AM »
*Wilhelm sighed before his collar, ehich wasn't secured was thrown at the nearest riot prospekt*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: September 15, 2016, 02:39:40 AM »
Bricket ran towards the door to then be stopped by Bailey
"Look, I want to get out here Bailey." Said he "You know this is wrong, you know that this action will only make it worse"