The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15874 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #360 on: September 15, 2016, 02:43:22 AM »
Raz began to laugh as a sparkling red haze formed around his body, it then sparked and caused a minor explosion, obliterating his harness and mitts, showing his fierce claws, "You wanna play? I LOVE THIS GAME!!", he then pounced at a prospekt and threw them across the room into a camera, destroying it, he then continued to fight, working with Zaida to fend them off, he then saw a familiar marking on one of the prospekt's armor and Raz somehow, became more fierce, b-lining after this prospekt, "YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!!!", Raz was unsure however, and had mistaken this one, and was soon surrounded, and was slowly losing, "GET AWAY!!"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #361 on: September 15, 2016, 02:45:24 AM »
Bailey looked at Bricket his face was red. He looked at the Prospekts and growled, "What's done has been done..." He kept blocking the door.

The Prospekt that was hit in the head staggered and looked over at Al he rushed towards him and swung at him with a stunstick.

The Prospekt that was hit with the collar got hit he quickly ran towards Wilhelm with his shield like he was going to ram him.

The ones that got hit in the explosions got back up, limbs where missing, the limpt towards Raz with stunsticks raised. Once they all got around him they began to hit him.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #362 on: September 15, 2016, 02:47:11 AM »
*Wilhelm looked at the prospekt*"I'm getting too old for this.."He said before dodging out of the way, he seemed to be panting*"Damnit"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #363 on: September 15, 2016, 02:48:20 AM »
Al was easily able to dodge the swing with his improved perception, grabbing hold of the arm with the stunstick and swinging the prospekt around, before throwing it back a little.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #364 on: September 15, 2016, 02:50:59 AM »
*Wilhelms fists were covered in ice as he slowly recoved from his dodge*"Just like old times..."*He said looking  at the propekt*"Alrighty MR Roboto"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #365 on: September 15, 2016, 02:51:16 AM »
Zaida was pinned to the wall by multiple prospekts, as well as the cuffs had activated and pinned her arms behind her back. Now unable to do anything, she was useless and held down against her will. One guard ran up to her before tranquilizing her, although oddly enough it didn't take effect. However pissed her off making her struggle more, in attempt to break free from the prospekts.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 02:54:20 AM by Zaida »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #366 on: September 15, 2016, 02:51:34 AM »
Bricket looked neutral at Stowe "okay, if you want to do this." He starts to focus on Stowe's thoughts and to find a way to reach a weak spot in his mind.
"Stowe, ask yourself: who's the animal now? We, who are defending ourself or the person who's denying someone his request for safety? This is your moment Stowe, it's here where you can make a difference"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #367 on: September 15, 2016, 02:56:40 AM »
Raz looked around for Zaida until he saw her, his eyes returning to normal, and then running over to her, pulling her out and holding her, forming some force field around him and Zaida, causing any who touched the shield to be coated in a timed fire explosion, "Zai...da... what... do. . . I.. . do?...", Raz had used up too much of his energy in those small bursts and he ended up falling down from exhaustion, and he kept Zaida safe under him, making sure not to crush her, but began to do short bursts of roars as he was hit repeatedly by the stun batons, "It... ARGHH!! HURTS!!!"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #368 on: September 15, 2016, 03:00:09 AM »
Prospekts began to slowly limpt towards Raz and Zaida, limbs had been severed and circuits could be seen. They looked like an army of the undead.

The Prospekt that was thrown by Al quickly feel on his back, he got up and roared. something was ominous about this, a robot. Filled with anger and hatred. Like they were meant to be programmed like that.

The Prospekt that was attacked by Wihelm ran towards his and threw a punch at him.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: September 15, 2016, 03:02:53 AM »
*Wilhelm blocked it, yet his ice fists cracked under the force of the punch*"Augh!"*He grunted in pain before thowing a punch towards the prospekts head*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #370 on: September 15, 2016, 03:04:49 AM »
Al cocked an eyebrow, but didn't stay focused on it for too long. He rushed the prospekt and flying roundhouse kicked it straight on the head.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #371 on: September 15, 2016, 03:09:00 AM »
The Prospekts head went flying off, it stood for a second. He spoke for a second, "Processors.... Overrunned." He fell to his knees and just died.

The Prospekt that was kicked by Al went flying it hit the wall. It shook for a second or two. Then it shut down.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: September 15, 2016, 03:11:42 AM »
*Wilhelm grabbed the head, his hand turning to normal exceot for the large bloody crack-like cuts on his arms*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: September 15, 2016, 03:12:32 AM »
Al turned his attention to the prospekts hitting Raz and grabbed his violin's bow before rushing over. He called out to the prospekts; "Oi! How about you rusty tin cans come and try your luck with me?!"

Reference of Alka

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: September 15, 2016, 03:14:55 AM »
Raz's body shook from each hit, "Zaida! It hurts!!"