The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15876 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #375 on: September 15, 2016, 03:15:30 AM »
*The head froze over in wilhelms hand before he threw it at another prospekt*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #376 on: September 15, 2016, 03:17:51 AM »
They all looked over at Al, then a loud gunshot could be heard. More Prospekts could be seen running into the yard with guns in hand.

Bailey looked over at Bricket and sighed, "If I could.... I would stop this. But your friends have done enough damage."

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #377 on: September 15, 2016, 03:20:29 AM »
"Stowe, let me walk out of this one. Make the difference, save someone, save at least one, please." Bricket looked Stowe right in the eyes with a saddening look of dispair

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #378 on: September 15, 2016, 03:21:00 AM »
Al's ears flicked at the gunshot. He was familiar with dodging bullets, but he wasn't going to be able to take out all the guards. Not whilst he was unarmed. And then it occured to him that the propsekt units were carrying stun sticks. He picked one up and looked around to see where the guns wielders were.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #379 on: September 15, 2016, 03:23:57 AM »
Bailey looked at Bricket and shook his head, "I can't..."

Facing Al and the others was a huge group of Prospekts with machine guns in hand. Bailey crept around Bricket and yelled, "Surrender now! Or you will not be killed!"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #380 on: September 15, 2016, 03:24:40 AM »
*Wilhelm looked at the prospekts equipped with guns, as he wheezed from the effort he was putting into his powers, he grunted*"Damnit.... I'll need to think..."*He said looking at the riot shield the prospekt had*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #381 on: September 15, 2016, 03:26:10 AM »
Zaida sighed. "Stay calm its ok, don't pay attention to them. Pay attention to me, lay down... They'll stop, just listen." She said softly to the feral.

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
GDRS Helix
« Reply #382 on: September 15, 2016, 03:28:38 AM »
*All the commotion woke up Nixon. He was scared at first and still groggy from sleep. But watching the fight made more and more awake. When the gun shot he shot out of bed stretched and said*

"I don't take likely to rude awakenings."

*He threw his hands forward and activated his sound creation ability. He threw many pulses of sound at the door keeping the propsekts back. Pushing the ones with shields closer to the door trying to keep the guns back and disabled. He had to be careful cause of the friendlies nearby.
But it was no use. One the propsekts shot nix with a taze gun. He fell to the ground immediately.*
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 03:34:20 AM by nixon/monto »
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: September 15, 2016, 03:29:42 AM »
*Wilhelm looked at bailey before looking at the shield again, he slowly grabbed the shield*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #384 on: September 15, 2016, 03:30:49 AM »
Raz grunted and let out cries from each hit, blood was starting to drip out of the spots where he was being hit, "It hurts... so much..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #385 on: September 15, 2016, 03:31:06 AM »
The Prospekts broke through and quickly began to stop all violence.

Bailey slowly made his way towards the group. He sighed and said, "You guys screwed up...." He turned his head and behind him was the Prospekt in the trench coat. He stood staring at them. "Prospekt Units cease fire." They all stopped hitting and firing. And rushed towards the Trench Coat Prospekt. They all stood at attention even the ones with lost limbs.

Bailey spoke, "You all will be sent to Nova Prospekt..." The Trench Coat Prospekt laughed along with the rest of them. Bailey stood frowning.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #386 on: September 15, 2016, 03:32:07 AM »
Machine guns... This isn't good... The riot shields might be able to hold off some of the fire, but maybe not for too long from that many robots... The robot's weakness is the head... If I can just overload one of them, I have a shot at taking them all out. But... at what cost. The wolf looked over at his fellow inmates. Beaten and battered. He may be able to keep fighting, but they sure couldn't. And despite not really caring too much for everyone, it just wouldn't be right to throw all their lives away. He clenched his teeth, knowing full well he would rather die than remain captive, but dropped the stun baton and raised both his hands into the air. "F***ing hell..."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: September 15, 2016, 03:36:51 AM »
*Wilhelm leaned on the shield, his heart felt like giving out and his body ached he coughed as he wheezed heavily*

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #388 on: September 15, 2016, 03:37:43 AM »
Each one of them had there precautions forcefully put on, Bailey yelled, "If you resist... You die."

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: September 15, 2016, 03:42:52 AM »
Bricket stood all alone at the door opening, he could escape but what after that?
He decides to stand at the opening of the door looking at the rest, for a second he could even imagine himself being the guard of leader of the guards.