The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15877 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #390 on: September 15, 2016, 03:43:12 AM »
"Oh cut the tough guy act you big p-" he was cut off by a powerful shock of his collar which lasted a good few seconds. It doubled him over and got him panting. Any longer, and it might have killed him. The wolf grit his teeth, but stood up straight and gave Bailey a death stare.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #391 on: September 15, 2016, 03:45:38 AM »
Raz's precautions were put on him, but couldn't stand as his condition had left him weak, barely able to stand, wheezing as he breathed

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #392 on: September 15, 2016, 03:47:05 AM »
*Wilhelm sighed before he regained his composure, he kept silent looking at bailey... He seemed to have a feeling of utter betrayal*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #393 on: September 15, 2016, 03:47:11 AM »
Zaida huffed. "No. No... Wait." She shook her head "shouldn't it be me, i did start it... Got everyone all riled up. So shouldn't I be the one getting punished, besides it'll be easy and quick rather doing everyone?" She panted lightly. "It only seems fair.."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #394 on: September 15, 2016, 03:52:32 AM »
Raz looked at Zaida, "Zaida... no..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #395 on: September 15, 2016, 03:56:37 AM »
Bricket still stood at the door putting his arms behind his back, he then softly said: "Stowe, you and I need to talk." his tone wasn't angry nor disappointed. It was like he had a proposal

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #396 on: September 15, 2016, 03:57:47 AM »
Bailey looked over at Zaida, he stepped towards her and sighed, "You're a strong person for saying that." He looked over at the Prospekts and gestured them to come over. Two came over and grabbed Zaida, and took her away.

The place they took her was dark, cold and rusted looking. it smelt of blood and fear, it was on the lowest floor of the Facility as well.
Each step they took the screams of agony could be heard getting louder. Zaida was thrown into a small cell with only a Bed that sat on the floor, a dirty sink and toilet.

Bailey looked over at Bricket and made his way towards him, "What?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #397 on: September 15, 2016, 04:00:19 AM »
*Wilhelm sighed, he has never felt a more soul consuming feeling of helplessness it truly was hopeless to escape this place*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #398 on: September 15, 2016, 04:01:36 AM »
Bricket did the gesture to Stowe to come closer
"Stowe, this could have prevented. Imagine if someone was around here to know what they were thinking, to know when to interfere."
He spoke silent hoping no one would hear him, "we need to talk about it, because I could be a great asset"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #399 on: September 15, 2016, 04:02:05 AM »
Al watched them take her away, and bowed his head with respect. "If this 'hell' they speak of is as bad as it sounds... that was quite the sacrifice..."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #400 on: September 15, 2016, 04:03:21 AM »
Bailey looked at Bricket and sighed, "This I don't know about..."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: September 15, 2016, 04:04:02 AM »
Raz tried to chase after her, but was too weak to even stand, "Zaida!... noo...", tears began to stream down his face again, having been filled with dread as he lost the only person that had virtually replaced his mother... and now he lost her... and he thought it was going to be forever
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 04:09:40 AM by Razuel »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: September 15, 2016, 04:06:35 AM »
Bricket looked at Stowe with a smile: "I stood here all alone, I could have taken the run for it and gone away."
He shows his arms from his back and used his right hand to gesture for a handshake "I had the discipline to stay here, some guard got seriously hurt. This shouldn't have happened." His facial expression changes into a soft smile "Imagine if I were on your side, being able to stop a riot before the riot even began"

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #403 on: September 15, 2016, 04:11:06 AM »
Bailey thought for a second, he looked at Bricket and shook his head, "I can't. Administration would never allow it." He shook his hand and  smiled, "Thank you for being honest and trying... I'll put a good word for you in. You will not be punished for this incident."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: September 15, 2016, 04:12:57 AM »
Raz looked at Bailey, "You said you promised not to hurt us!"