The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15879 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #405 on: September 15, 2016, 04:14:16 AM »
Bailey looked over at Raz, "I said I wouldn't hurt you. They didn't! You attacked us, so we attacked back!"

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #406 on: September 15, 2016, 04:14:39 AM »
"Stowe, let me talk with administration if it helps you. You and I know I can handle this pretty well, heck I would love to work here." He then looked at the cameras "even the doc would allow me, you know I'm not like the rest."

He looked at the floor "also thank you for not punishing me but please, let me do this"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #407 on: September 15, 2016, 04:17:47 AM »
"I generally respected you, you goddamn turkey..."*He growled towards Bailey*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #408 on: September 15, 2016, 04:26:38 AM »
Razuel tried to stand again, his steps stumbling as he began walking towards Bailey, "Then... help... me...", blood was dripping from the severe burn wounds from the stun batons that had hit him repeatedly

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #409 on: September 15, 2016, 04:28:34 AM »
CHAPTER 3: Finest Hour
CHAPTER THEME https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t--n7oU_oRk

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #410 on: September 15, 2016, 04:29:09 AM »
'Shouldn't be too bad...' Zaida thought, in a sense to comfort herself while looking around the cell trying to ignore the screams. Sore, she limped over to the bed and laid down to rest. 'It'll be over soon.'

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #411 on: September 15, 2016, 04:33:42 AM »
(medal of honour music...

Chapter name....

Subtle stowe is subtle)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #412 on: September 15, 2016, 04:35:03 AM »
Bailey looked at Raz and tried to help him up, while he ran towards him he yelled to Bricket, "NO!" He called out for someone to get a medic.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #413 on: September 15, 2016, 04:38:28 AM »
"No problem then Mr Stowe, if you want this to happen."
Bricket walks over to a normal guard "I would love to file a complaint, can I speak to the doctor as the higher person in charge here to adress my complaint?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #414 on: September 15, 2016, 04:41:17 AM »
Raz walked along with Bailey, speaking to Bailey softly, "Do you hate us?..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #415 on: September 15, 2016, 04:41:51 AM »
(Shoon you're kinda late to the party bud, the fight is over)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #416 on: September 15, 2016, 04:45:08 AM »
*Wilhelm sat on the ground something wasn't right about this... losing his temper would just land him in hotter waters, he regained most of his composure after his outburst*

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
GDRS Helix
« Reply #417 on: September 15, 2016, 01:44:19 PM »
*in nixons Tased state he didn't want the precaution. He tried to crawl away but didn't make it far before he was held in place on the ground while the suit was put back on his twitching body. He really didn't want to be imprisoned. He just wanted to be...more. Not a criminal but not a vigilante. He wanted to do good. He tried his best to get free but couldn't manage. He did however steal an ID card off of a guards belt meant to open doors and it looked very important. He quickly hid it in his sleeve. Might be useful.*
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 01:53:51 PM by nixon/monto »
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #418 on: September 16, 2016, 01:54:36 PM »
Ray, upon hearing the call for a medic, returned a few minutes later with the on-staff medical officer. The young raccoon, though he possessed no hatred or fear for the prisoners, had his assault rifle locked and loaded. He led the doctor to the cell, and shouted out at the others. "A-Arms on the wall! Back a-away from the wounded!"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: September 16, 2016, 02:34:25 PM »
Raz looked at Ray and sat down, stumbling and almost falling down, but sat still and cooperated with the medic