The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15880 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #420 on: September 17, 2016, 01:31:36 AM »
Zaida sat in the dirtied bed, More cuts and bruises added to her body. She was sore and just tried her best to rest as much as she could... As she may need it soon.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:33:30 AM by Valdis »

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #421 on: September 17, 2016, 02:14:10 AM »
Three days later.

The intercoms went off and a loud voice could be heard, "Bricket. When the doors open you will step out with your hands up." He was in his cell

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #422 on: September 17, 2016, 02:19:33 AM »
Raz was laying down in his cell, gauze and medical ointment running around his body, but despite the passed days, Raz was still too weak to stand, at least without a support, but to make things worse, he refused to eat as he was constantly worrying about Valdis
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 02:05:15 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #423 on: September 17, 2016, 02:35:08 AM »
Bricket was surprised by the announcement.
He got out of his bunkbed and went towards the door 'oh great, guess I'm the next visitor of Nova Prospekt"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #424 on: September 17, 2016, 02:59:44 AM »
Al had managed to take his mind off the happenings of three days ago, focusing on maintaining his body and mind. He managed to get out without an injury, as well as some insight to the prospekt units. This would come to benefit him at a later date, but if and when that time would come was a mystery
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #425 on: September 17, 2016, 03:25:59 AM »
Raz finally broke his own silence and spoke to a guard, "Can I speak to... the... commander?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #426 on: September 17, 2016, 03:34:51 AM »
*Wilhelm was writing something while he laid on his bed*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #427 on: September 18, 2016, 01:07:23 AM »
Whilst waiting he started to think about the event of 3 days ago 'I could have seen it coming and I did, should I've warned them?' Starts Bricket thinking.
The possibility existed to warn Stowe on time but then he would have been excluded by the rest of the others

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #428 on: September 18, 2016, 01:16:39 AM »
(I changed my sona completely, no longer looks the same... New name is Valdis.)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #429 on: September 18, 2016, 03:17:19 AM »
Ray, who was stationed at the cells, turned to Raz and shook his head. "The commander is currently being psychologically tested for his latest actions."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #430 on: September 18, 2016, 03:22:36 AM »
Raz looked gangly and his ribcage could seen outlined on Raz's body, a chef walked by with food for another feral in the sector, "Mr. Ray, I'm aware of your policies here, but this one here... um, R-42? Yeah, he hasn't eaten anything in the last few days... a psych said that he's... depressed... but this is worse... From my understanding, he misses Valdis(Zaida)...", Raz perked up slightly at that name and he weakly nodded, "How... is... Valdis?...", Raz's voice was raspy and very breathy as he talked

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #431 on: September 18, 2016, 03:34:09 AM »
Ray shook his head. "I cannot authorize cell transportation. You'll have to take it up with the commander, who is pre-occupied at the moment."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #432 on: September 18, 2016, 03:38:58 AM »
The chef spoke up, "Since you're here, and on camera, I suggest you try and get him to eat... otherwise his death will, or might, be yours...", in that after instant, the Chef vanished, presumably around a corner or to a lower level, but was no where to be seen.

Raz laid on the floor on his side, chest rising and falling tightly as he breathed, bags under his eyes, darkened by lack of sleep

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #433 on: September 18, 2016, 03:43:27 AM »
Ray nodded, and turned to Raz. "If you do not eat, your friend will be punished."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #434 on: September 18, 2016, 03:47:43 AM »
Al had finished his workout routine for that day and sat, facing the bars of his cell. There's got to be some way to get out of here... He blankly looked around his cell, trying to spot even the tiniest hint at a fault or route of escape.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia