The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15882 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #435 on: September 18, 2016, 03:52:44 AM »
Raz's eyes went wide and he looked at Ray with tearing eyes, "N-no... I- I just want to see them... that's all...", Raz at this point, was trying to stand, his legs shaking under his weight, stumbling over to the door that separated Ray and Raz, "I-I'll eat... but... l-let me see Valdis... please..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #436 on: September 18, 2016, 04:28:59 AM »
Ray stepped away from the door, and brandished his rifle. "I-I can't let y-you do that! S-Sit down and eat, please!" His rifle had the empty magazine loaded.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #437 on: September 18, 2016, 05:01:28 AM »
Raz has had enough guns pointed at him, and as such, knew specific clicks that sounded when there was no ammo loaded, so he put his mitted paw on the barrel of the guns and gently pushed it down, "There's no... need for that...", another Chef walked by and gave Raz some roast beef, and then left, "I'll eat... but I want you to... take me to her for a... visit... please..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #438 on: September 18, 2016, 05:07:18 AM »
Ray was obviously nervous, visibly shaking in his boots. "I-I'll h-have to take it up w-with commander B-Bailey."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #439 on: September 18, 2016, 05:12:04 AM »
Raz nodded, "Thank... you...", Raz then laid down in front of the platter with the beef and began to eat it, "Don't take too long please..."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #440 on: September 18, 2016, 05:18:49 AM »
*Wilhelm closed the book, he sighed and threw it on the floor*"I'm... At a loss of thought"*He said to himself before he tapped hoof against the floor*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #441 on: September 18, 2016, 05:32:44 AM »
(I'm sorry :S I'll be keeping the name Zaida. She's just going through a major transformation in appearance. That's all.)

Zaida tapped her foot against the cold hard floor. The monster leaned her head back against the wall while studying the room with a snarl. "I can't stay anymore..." She murmured to herself, her head slowly bowed down between her knees. Zaida roared with anger, slamming her back to the wall once more.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #442 on: September 18, 2016, 05:46:42 AM »
*Wilhelm sighed tapping his finger aginst his head*"I've gotten this far, I can't just draw up blanks..no..."*He looked around the cell he was in, before looking at the small book 'Helix Experience' He's been writing this thing In seceret and has gotten pretty far since the first page, He's been hiding it within his cell for a long time yet the guards aren't any wiser to his actions*

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #443 on: September 18, 2016, 11:03:21 PM »
Ray jumped at Zaida's roar, and immediately approached her cell. "Quiet, p-please!"

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #444 on: September 19, 2016, 12:09:11 AM »
Bailey opened the door and looked at Ray, "What the hell is going on in here?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #445 on: September 19, 2016, 12:58:13 AM »
Ray turned and saluted to Bailey. "O-One of the s-subjects got r-rowdy sir, t-that's all."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #446 on: September 19, 2016, 01:00:29 AM »
Raz finished eating and sat at his cell door, waiting for Ray or someone to return saying if he'd be able to visit Zaida

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #447 on: September 19, 2016, 01:08:21 AM »
Bailey sighed and raised his hand forward, "Get back in your cell..."

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #448 on: September 19, 2016, 01:48:42 AM »
The buzz went off and Bricket walked out of the door like he was supposed to.
'allright let's find out what's going on here' he thinks whilst walking towards the guards

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #449 on: September 19, 2016, 01:50:51 AM »
(Pretend that didn't happen)