The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15843 times)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2016, 03:42:17 AM »
"I would get angry too you know." Bricket stares at the guards "Look at them, they're thinking we're the scum of the earth whilst a while ago we walked along them down the streets. They think they're better than us, wouldn't it be great if someone would teach them a lesson?"
He gets up of a upcoming cramp "gotta walk this one off" says he whilst he starts walking in hope the upcoming cramp would go away.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2016, 03:46:59 AM »
*He folloed him*"We all bleed, no matter how different we are and yet they treat us like inhuman creatures"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2016, 03:50:23 AM »
"Indeed we all bleed, but don't you wonder how they bleed sometimes? And how they would react if they would see us being the stronger ones?"
Bricket started to have a small smile, "Let's be honest here: we're the true rulers of the world and they're merely the destined slaves, don't you think?"
He stops walking and looks at Red, "think about it? What's holding us back?"

Acting being tired he takes a seat: "before I got here I was a fit man, now I'm merely a wreck. What do they want from us?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2016, 03:56:01 AM »
*Red sighed*"They envy us, bricket"*He chuckled lightly before rubbing his chin*"If they didn't have the upper hand what would happen?"*He smirked*
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 04:00:38 AM by Krayav »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2016, 03:57:09 AM »
Zaida was a bit skeptical but didn't fight or question it. However once she thought about it, she wasn't the best behaved innate in the facility. With a small nod the monster followed orders by following to receive new precautions.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 04:03:28 AM by Zaida »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2016, 03:57:57 AM »
"They would beg for the mercy they will not get." Answered Bricket whilst looking red dead in the eyes, "why should we grand them mercy?" He asks whilst having a smirk

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2016, 04:04:08 AM »
The Prospekt unit unlocked the door to the Feral yard. The cook placed a few plates onto the ground and the Prospekt unit grabbed them and placed them all across the room. He turned around and headed out with the cook.

Bailey took Zaida towards Sector-X, Sector-X was we're all of the worst inmates are sent. Bailey turned his head towards Zaida, "You aren't the most behaved inmate in this facility. We've had incidents with you and we want to help you." He opened a door and inside the room was a table and two chairs. Three Prospekt Units stood with weapons drawn. Bailey pointed at the chair, "Sit please."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2016, 04:04:54 AM »
"I sure as hell wouldn't, they've pulled us from our homes and slaughtered those whou wouldn't comply"*He gripped the table*"How long has it been seen we've seen our Friends and Family?"

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2016, 04:11:15 AM »
"I don't know, I've been here for a while now." Bricket looks quite sad at Red, "do you remember how your friends even look like?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2016, 04:17:36 AM »
There was a slight pause as Zaida studied the room. She then cautiously entered, approaching the table and chairs she sat in one. She kept a straight face while patiently waiting, a small sigh escaped her mouth as she looked down at her lap. 'Help? the thought of getting help, made her a bit nervous.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 04:20:06 AM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2016, 04:26:12 AM »
A doctor entered the room, he was a short ferret with round glasses. He sat down and smiled, "Good evening Z11. My name is Doctor Adam Georgia. I'm here to ask you a variety of questions on your psych and your early life." He smiled again, "You ready?"

The Prospekt Unit in the back began to chat over the radio, "Z11 is in Sector-X over." Overwatch responded, "Roger that."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2016, 04:33:18 AM »
She looked over at the ferret Doctor that entered the room. "...Like therapy?" Zaida asked with a cold huff. "I don't really have a choice anyways, I guess so.. I'm ready." She murmured with a light shrug.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 04:35:17 AM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2016, 04:36:34 AM »
Adam sighed and frowned, "I'm sorry that you have too be in this place." The Prospekt Unit looked at Adam, Adam coughed and opened a black notebook. "Question 1. What was your life like before you gained these powers, or what was it like growing up with these powers if you've had them your whole life."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2016, 04:46:09 AM »
'Yea, I'm sure you're sorry' she thought to herself slightly aggravated. "..Normal, had a family, went to school, stuff like that." She answered. "I wasn't born with it, as I grew up it started to develop."
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 04:47:44 AM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2016, 04:51:13 AM »
Adam nodded his head and began to write into the notebook he then asked another question, "Question 2. When did you start to develop these powers?"