The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GDRS Helix  (Read 15844 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: GDRS Helix
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2016, 04:58:28 AM »
"I don't know..." She mumbled. "When I was a teenager?" Zaida said however not sure the exact age.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2016, 05:00:07 AM »
He did the same action, he wrote down notes in his book. "Question 3...." He stopped and put the book down, "Question 3. Do you want to go home?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2016, 05:02:55 AM »
Zaida had been staring at the ferret the whole time, now making eye contact. "I don't have a home to go back to anymore. But yes, I would like to get out of this damn facility." She answered coldly.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2016, 05:06:20 AM »
Adam sighed and adjusted his glasses. He read the book again, "Final question. Question 4. How, why and when did you get taken to this facility?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
GDRS Helix
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2016, 05:18:39 AM »
"I was hurting myself, I was hurting others, I can't control myself sometimes." She answered plainly, looking back down at her lap. "Helping." She scoffed under her muzzle.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 06:20:04 PM by Zaida »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2016, 10:42:51 AM »
When the food arrived to Raz's cell, he swiftly went to eating, actually enjoying the food, and halfway through him eating, a guard lakes into Raz's cage and simply kicked his food away, "Shut it dragon, your eating is **censor** disgusting!", Raz was a bit surprised by the action but was nonthless offended, retaliating by pouncing on the guard and keeping him pinned down, and then throwing him against the walls of his cell, nearly killing the guard until another one noticed the commotion and pressed the button to activate Raz's shock collar making him double back which was just enough time for the other guard to escape, leaving Raz still in a fit, picking off pieces of food off of the floor, growling at any guard that came close to his cell.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2016, 11:56:16 AM »
Ray was wandering the halls, holding his rifle in front of himself, twirling it through the air as he walked. When he spotted the Prospekt units, he froze, and the spiraling rifle fell through the air, bouncing off of his head and clattering across the floor. He remained still, one foot hanging in the air and his arms outstretched to the right.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2016, 01:05:32 PM »
"No"*He sighed holding his head*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2016, 01:07:29 PM »
"Trust me, I start to forget them too. Soon I will even forget how my family even looks like whilst these guards can go home when their shift is over." Sighed Bricket whilst saying this "I would love to take revenge on them, on these guards, we have the power to do it yet we're caged here like circus animals"

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2016, 02:58:52 PM »
shoon just laid on the floor in the yard, he hated walking in and ou of there not being able to see a thing.
he heard the noises of others passing by, already used to him laying there doing nothing.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 06:37:57 PM by Shoon »
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2016, 04:09:46 PM »
Raz decided to try to escape again, repeatedly slamming into his cell door, trying to break it down, a creaking noise coming from it after a little while, and it seems that he damaged the collar sensor that'd cause a shock to him if he became unruly, but creaking is all it did, the metal didn't break the way Raz wanted to, just the electronic lock jammed the door on both sides and needed a system override to unlock it.

A guard came by and swiped a card on a panel and Raz's cell door opened then the guard aimed their rifle at Raz, "Dragon, out! Now!", Raz grumbled and followed the guard through the facility to Shoon and opened their cell too, pointing the rifle at Shoon too, giving them the same command.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 05:53:38 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
GDRS Helix
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2016, 09:49:10 PM »
Name/facility name:  Nixon Lee Monto/ B12

Sex:male

Appearance: lombax in appearance. Deep red stripes, Nice hair, visible muscles but not bulky, ears flow like hair in the wind.

Ability: sound creation/manipulation

Personality: peaceful unless antagonized, doesn't like idiotic banter or babbling, hates duck quacks.

Clothes: no extra clothing other then a necklaces of a half moon. When out of his cell he must wear a unique suit made to absorb all sounds and vibrations. Arm bands sense unusual vibrations and contacts the nearest officer. If vibrations become to severe he is shocked.

Extra: His ability allows him to use sound to hover, cancel out other sounds, blow things back with a loud boom. Throw his voice, and make sounds come from nowhere. Can but doesn't fly. Personal reasons.

*Nixon over heard bricket talking while he was laying on the ground looking at the ceiling.*

"And attacking them would help how? Don't get me wrong I have a family too and everything it's just I would rather not die."

*trying not to sound mean or depressed.*
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:57:02 PM by nixon/monto »
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2016, 10:02:51 PM »
"And why don't you shout it for everyone so they can hear it loud and clear?" Says Bricket whilst he turns his head towards the new conversation partner "Unless you don't want to get put in an even smaller cage I suggest to speak a bit quieter."
He bends a bit forwards to get more on the level of Nixon "What's your name actually?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2016, 10:31:56 PM »
"Trust me, I start to forget them too. Soon I will even forget how my family even looks like whilst these guards can go home when their shift is over." Sighed Bricket whilst saying this "I would love to take revenge on them, on these guards, we have the power to do it yet we're caged here like circus animals"

"It's not the guards who i'd target"*He said, before rubbing his nose horn gently, cleaning it of some dust*"It's the Prospekts... They live for our suffering, they never leave and they relentlessly march these hall Rumors are that they're some kind of brainwashed mooks, But I don't believe that shit"*He chuckled, scratching his cheek*"They hate us more then the usual guards do, and aren't as good conversation material as normal guards"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2016, 10:35:06 PM »
Still looking at the new conversation partner he talks to Red "I don't like being here at all. Way too many years I've been here and they keep sending in more and more of us. If you want you can stay here but I want to get out."