The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: [Closed] The Aerial Exploration Syndicate (RP for Non-Anthros that can fly)  (Read 12222 times)

Offline Niphi

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fluff Dragon
  • Currently: eating a whole bottle of vitamins to become healthy
Niphi gapes in astonishment as Raz is lifted up by the unseen force and hurled against the wall, as if he weighed no more than a hatchling.
She lunges forward, swiping blindly at where Raz had been standing with her talons, hoping to make contact with something and drive it off.

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black with lilac eyes
  • Build: Lithe and streamline
  • Currently: :yltnerruC
Raz feels an odd chill across his midsection and around one of his hind legs, the same places from where he was hoisted off his feet just a moment ago.

As Tan looks into the mirror he sees a great mass of darkness given shape as a many tentacled creature with no face. Even as he looks, it reaches out with one of its thick tendrils, stretching it out towards him.

Niphi feels her talons sink into an oddly soft invisible appendage, one that ripples and flexes as she cuts into it. When she withdraws her claws, she can see an odd liquid like shadow pouring onto the floor from a now exposed gash as the great horror bleeds from its open wound. Suddenly, though, she feels an odd cold sensation spread around one of her hind legs before she feels it tugged out from under her.

Sarrus stares at the creature for a moment, before opening his mouth, the lilac light of his magic spilling out and a number of large shards of glass rising up into the air before him, he throws his head forward and as he does the razor sharp pieces of mirror shoot outwards and embed themselves into the invisible creature, causing more black blood to pour onto the floor.
"There is intrigue among the souls, and treachery. No worse fate can befall a man than to be surrounded by traitor souls."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Raz came out of his dazed state and shook his head, taking a moment to realize what was going on, that as he figured it out, he tried to get up and run, but this thing picked him up and began swinging him around like a weapon, "Fffuuucckkinggg... hhhheellllpppp... mmmmmeeee!!!!", is what could be heard from Raz as he was swung around.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Tan Quickly grabs one of the shards out the air, allowing the other two to fall to the ground. He then desperately tries to stop the tentacles, grappling them with his mind, and trying to push them back.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Niphi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
Niphi growls as her hind leg is pulled roughly from under her, dragging her backwards across the floor as she desperately tries to remain on her feet. She contorts her body and curls around, lashing ferociously at the area around her trapped leg, trying to sever whatever is holding her and get free while also doing her best to avoid Raz's flailing body as he is swung around like a rag doll.

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Tan can feel the weight of the huge creature as he tries to force it backwards. It strains and while he cannot completely push it out of the room, he manages to keep the flailing Raz from colliding with him or Sarrus.

Niphi manages to sever the tendril wrapped around her leg. As soon as it is separated from its owner it becomes visible. It is a deep, otherworldly black, so dark that it seems to draw away a little of the light around it, giving it an odd, slightly blurred look.

This time, Sarrus uses his magic to pick up a single, much larger shard of glass. He pauses, waiting for the opportune moment as Raz soars past him before unleashing it. The razor sharp edge cuts straight through the tentacle waving his comrade from side to side, releasing him.

No longer held, Raz hurtles towards Tan, getting caught in his telekinetic field, slowing his flight and preventing him from colliding with the wall of the room.

Sarrus turns back to the creature and draws a breath, his eyes flashing bright before he releases his lilac flames at the beast. An odd earsplitting wail fills the room as the thing begins to burn though its shear size seems to prevent Sarrus from being able to do any real damage on his own.
"There is intrigue among the souls, and treachery. No worse fate can befall a man than to be surrounded by traitor souls."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
Raz managed to make it to the ground before he got up and fell back down again,propping himself up again and hurling his lunch onto the floor, "Ugh..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Tan flinches, glancing upwards at Raz as he is flung his way, the telekinetic field seemed to spring from nowhere, an instinctive reaction perhaps? Tan does not have time to consider such things, Raz is safe, that was the important bit. He looks back at the creature, easing off on pushing it away as it clearly was not working, now instead he focuses on pushing down on top of it, trying to crush it.

Offline Niphi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
Niphi shakes her leg free of the severed tendril, fur standing on end as if disgusted by the feel of it. When the limp appendage unravels and falls to the floor she turns, staring at the chaotic scene in front of her, eyes darting between her companions, quickly making sure none are in need of help. Seeing that Raz is no longer being used as a blunt instrument to bludgeon her with, she charges forward with a roar, shimmering icy air shooting from her open maw and enveloping the formless mass, given shape by Sarrus' flames parting around it's body.

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
The creature's terrible wail gets louder, to the point of being painful to hear as it cries out. Caught between Sarrus' fire, Niphi's ice and Tan's telekesis it shudders for a moment before the wailing stops, the entire creature becomes visible and its mass of tentacles goes still.

Sarrus lets his fire die back then observes the monster sprawled on the floor. It still does not look like anything he has seen before. With a long sigh of relief he turns back to the group. "Everyone ok?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Raz slowly got up and saw the thing slowly collapse, "Yeah, I-I fine... just a bit sick... and my head hurts...", Raz mostly had a cuncussion of sorts, and as such he started to yawn, showing signs of being tired.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
Tan blinks, finally looking around the room. He was not exactly tired, just... drained. Like he was just a shell. This was fairly normal, and he tried to ignore it. He looks over his tail, jumping slightly as he sees black blood covering one of his wings... thankfully it was the monsters, not his own. "I seem to be fine. Is the creature dead?"

Offline Niphi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
Re: [Closed] The Aerial Exploration Syndicate (RP for Non-Anthros that can fly)
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2016, 10:49:58 PM »
Niphi's icy breath dies down as the creature collapses, materializing in front of them. She closes her mouth and pants heavily, staring down at the thing, a cold frown of disgust on her face and maybe a hint of morbid curiosity.
Her ears twitch as she hears Tan ask if the abomination is dead so she extends a talon and presses it into the inky mass, testing for some kind of reaction.

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2016, 03:10:27 PM »
The creature has gone completly limp and does not respond to Niphi's touch. Oddly, her talon sinks into it sloghtly without leaving a mark, as if it is still partly phased out of reality.

Sarrus steps up along side her, looking relieved now that the creature is dead. The edge of his tail brushes hers as he speaks. "I can't say i've seen anything like this before... We should probably get out of here." He takes a breath then steps over the creature and into the corridor behind, heading back towards the stairs.

"By the gods..." he says quietly as he stops and stares down the hallway in which they now stand. Where there was once a set of stairs there is now just an empty corridor going off into darkness.

With little choice but to keep going, Sarrus leads the group onwards. At the point where it gets too dark to see, he lights his fire, letting the bright lilac light illuminate their path.

Finaly, after what feels like miles of walking, the group reach a staircase but going down instead of up. Sarrus leads the group down the stairs and the passageway opens out into a huge stone cavern. Like the rest of the strange underground structure, this vast space looks to be manmade. The room is cube shaped but with a large stone bridge running through the center to a door on the far end, a bridge on which the four drakes now stand.

There is an odd rumbling sound in the distance and the entire room seems to vibrate for a moment before going deathly still.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2016, 10:38:30 PM »
Raz trudged along, his face looking as if he had no sleep for a week, and along with this, his face was going pale, "Guys.... I'm getting tired... can I sleep?... or do you still require... my... assistance...?", Raz stumbled and fell to the wall next to him, losing his balance and falling to the ground, still leaning against the wall, "Someone... help me... up... please...", a cold sweat began to fall down Raz's face.