The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Greatness of Iridescence [Closed]  (Read 5310 times)

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • "NEXT TIME YOU INVITE PAM."
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon, feathered wings
  • Coloring: Pastel pink and blue, with swirling patterns around the horns and tail.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 173 lbs.
  • Build: Chubby
Re: Greatness of Iridescence [Closed]
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2016, 01:55:23 AM »
Neko feels Razuel's pendant start to... emanate. It feels as though the thing is suddenly seeping with magic. Something will happen...
  • Avatar by: shannondapper.tumblr.com (not me, i've got permission, we cool)
testimonials:
"i don't capitalize words to preserve my aesthetic" -me

"you can't put an ice cream sandwich in a blender and call it a milkshake, it doesn't work like that, nothing works like that" -me

"LOOK OUT ITS PAM" -monster factory, maybe not about me

"do you get to the cloud district very often? oh, what am i saying, of course you don't" -nazeem, aka nazmeme

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2016, 02:09:40 AM »
Neko was so close to home but the magic stopped her. Her gaze became transfixed on the gem and despite a nawing feeling in the back of her mind she couldn't look away.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2016, 02:15:24 AM »
Raz stirred in his sleep, his dreams quickly turning into nightmares of destruction, and as he slept in Neko's arms, he made small whimpers and wiggled in their grasp

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Pastel pink and blue, with swirling patterns around the horns and tail.
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2016, 11:50:40 AM »
Standing in the plaza, the pendant suddenly flashes red. The statue ahead of you, a heroic soldier on a horse, seems to... change? The solder's expression changes from one of grim determination to terror. The horse's pose changes to rearing up and whinnying.

The pendant stops glowing, but the magic is still there. It seems to be having... wild surges?
testimonials:

"you can't put an ice cream sandwich in a blender and call it a milkshake, it doesn't work like that, nothing works like that" -me

"do you get to the cloud district very often? oh, what am i saying, of course you don't" -nazeem, aka nazmeme

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2016, 04:56:38 PM »
Neko felt pain run through even her own body as this all happens. Her muscles burned, her organs seemed to shift but once the pendant stops glowing the feelings pass.
Neko stood there for a good few minutes before holding Raz tight and whispering calming words to him.
"...I need help...I need Anny." She heaved as she went to the front door of her appartment, trying to ignore the statue as she new that it was more then just a strange occurrence...it was a warning.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2016, 06:04:42 PM »
Raz continued to have nightmares,  whimpering and clutching onto Neko as he was getting more scared, seemingly not able to wake up on his own.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2016, 05:45:00 PM »
Neko gently tried to shake Raz awake as she pulled out her phone.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2016, 06:53:18 PM »
Raz abruptly woke up and looked up at Neko, lifting himself onto her, hugging her tightly, his body shaking in fear.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2016, 08:42:43 PM »
"It's ok Raz, don't worry I am going to call us some help." Neko start calling Anny.
"...hey Anny....yeah it has been a long time...something has come...something I can't quite explain over the phone...alright see you soon." Neko hung up and waited on the couch, petting Raz and just in general keeping him company.

Flying through dark alleyways and empty streets was Anny as by now she had shed her physical form. Any plant life that even got close to her ghostly body shriveled and died as she sucked the life out of them naturally.
Hope Neko is alright...this sound serious.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2016, 08:50:05 PM »
Raz continued to shiver, clutching Neko tightly, he then spoke in his natural tongue, "Scared... Hungry..."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2016, 08:45:04 PM »
Neko didn't understand dragon but could feel Raz's starved body.
"I will get some food for you, don't worry." She got up after a little bit and came back with a small meal, as feeding him a full one would just make him throw it all up.

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2016, 09:18:43 PM »
Anny alighted on Neko's doorstep. Phasing through the door, she called to Neko in a whispery voice.

"Neko? I'm here. What's going on?" She looked over and saw Neko's concerned face and the little dragon. She tenses up at the sight of the pendant, feeling magic reverberate off of it.

"What is that thing?" she scowls, gesturing at Razuel. Her eyes settle on the pendant. "That necklace... where did you get that-"

The pendant flashes briefly. Any items that Neko, Razuel, or Anny are carrying feel as though they're a good bit less heavy then before. They do not float.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:07:36 PM by FinalPam »
testimonials:

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2016, 09:25:19 PM »
Raz had eaten a bit of food before Anny walked in, and when the Amulet went off, the food he had recently eaten seemed to float in his stomach and as it moved around, Raz put a paw on his stomach and fell to his side, groaning in uneasyment

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2016, 07:10:20 PM »
Neko feels light headed herself as the magic didn't hurt this time but disoriented her.

"I got it...i got it from this dragon lady. Just...just wait till the magic goes away, please?" Neko says as she couldn't think clearly while the magic was active.

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2016, 08:55:11 PM »
"I guess so." Anny scowls down at the pendant. "I don't care where you got it from. You should get rid of it before it kills you." Anny thinks, looking off to the side. "Seems like it's surging."

As if on cue, the pendant flashes. Nothing has visibly changed.
testimonials: