The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cyberpunk-themed RP  (Read 15542 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Cyberpunk-themed RP
« Reply #555 on: March 23, 2017, 01:33:07 AM »
Felicity looked at it, quickly causing a jolt in Ray's head as the data she was pulling from the readings were too much, "Uhh... not at all... but it has an unyielding power... seemingly it's alive... but it also isn't..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #556 on: March 24, 2017, 08:03:43 AM »
Ray winced as sparks flew from the cerebral port. "Good thing we got him outta there."

From Blackburn HQ, unmarked black vans rolled out in droves. They stopped at street corners apparently at random. A few moments later, large groups of purple raccoons disembarked. The were unarmed, and dressed in day-to-day attire. They then spread out, acting as if they lived in nearby areas. They entered apartments that were leased to them.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
« Reply #557 on: March 25, 2017, 02:48:02 AM »
Blue began nearing the intersection that the stranger had mentioned. He hadn't come across any real reasons to feel afraid - nothing out of the ordinary. Soon, a parked vehicle came into his field of view. Around it was two furs and... Raz!

Blue felt his heart leap when he realized the dragling was okay, but he resisted the urge to go running up to him. No, that wouldn't be the best idea, given the  circumstances. He walked at a brisk pace, taking deliberate steps and keeping his head on a swivel for any funny business they might try to pull. As he got closer, he thought he recognized the purple raccoon... but it was too late now. He stopped a few dozen yards away.

"I believe you have my friend," Blue said, announcing his presence.
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #558 on: March 25, 2017, 03:24:53 AM »
Raz looked around, his eyes shining as he saw Blue, but was stricken with so much happiness that he didn't know what to do, and his happiness could be seen plainly on his face and his tail, with tears falling from his eyes.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #559 on: March 25, 2017, 02:07:44 PM »
Ray lifted his paws. "I'm not up to anything. Returning stolen property is all."

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #560 on: March 27, 2017, 07:01:14 PM »
Richard watched upon the scene from a nearby roof, scanning the area around the van, with a rope ready to swing in. He hummed to himself as he loaded a shotgun and took off his coat, casting it aside

rah!

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
« Reply #561 on: March 28, 2017, 01:52:14 AM »
((Sorry about the delay. My computer blew up. fix'd now  :P ))

Blue rolled his eyes internally. Ray again!

"We really seem to run into each other a lot, I've noticed," he said warily. His eyes went to Raz, and he smiled a little. "Just returning him, no catch?... It's not often that someone just wanders around looking for good karma...."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 01:53:45 AM by Blue Fox »
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #562 on: March 28, 2017, 04:46:07 AM »
Ray sighed as he lowered his arms. "I had no previous intention to return the dragon, but a friend convinced me otherwise."

On the necks of each raccoon that left the vans, an almost imperceptible 'L6' was tattooed upon their flesh. They were jovial, making friends quickly and joining social circles even quicker. They ate and drank, joked and smiled, laughed and loved. They were, to the unaware, normal.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #563 on: March 30, 2017, 01:01:51 AM »
Blue cocked his head to the side and studied Ray's face. He nodded. He believed him.

Blue padded cautiously around Ray over to Raz and knelt down before him.

"You okay there, Raz?" He thumbed gently over the dragon's cheek. "How about we get out of here. What do you say?"
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #564 on: March 30, 2017, 02:02:42 AM »
As blue came closer, Raz jumped into his arms, padding at his chest as he nuzzled under his chin while tears of happiness fell down his face, "BLuu!!!"

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #565 on: March 30, 2017, 05:15:00 AM »
Blue chuckles and wags his tail happily, nuzzling the dragling in return.

"I'm so glad you're safe!!"
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #566 on: March 30, 2017, 09:57:05 PM »
Richard looks down at what was happening and smiled, he left for a safe route down the building
rah!

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #567 on: April 11, 2017, 01:42:51 AM »
Blue pulls out his phone and sends Richard a message:

"Rich, I hope you got out okay. Sorry I kinda disappeared on you. But you should know I found Raz. He's okay.  ^_^ "
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #568 on: April 11, 2017, 04:49:47 PM »
Richard pulls out his phone after receiving a message, he replies to Blue

"o thank god. cheers xx"

He put the phone away giggling to himself and continued to walk down the steps of the building
rah!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #569 on: April 12, 2017, 03:28:09 PM »
Ray stood slowly, paws raised peacefully. "Alrighty...I'm glad I got you to reunited. Now, I'm gonna...head off...don't do anything crazy now...lost all m'bargaining chips and all." He added the last bit with a smile.

More 'L6' raccoons were being deployed to the police force. Offered as cheap, efficient, and willing to work without pay. Soon, within a few minutes, the police force was made up of almost half the 'L6' raccoons, though the police wouldn't know that. Within hours, half the deployed police force would be nothing more than 'L6' raccoons.

Giovanni sat in his office, paws folded in front of him. "Police commissioner, I assure you my 'L6' synthetic work force will be more than satisfactory. And with their pre-disposition for my S-113 'Grom' battlesuit, your city will be more than defended. Hell, most criminals wouldn't think of standing against a fleet of Groms, or the 'L6'. I thank you for your time." The holo-call closed, and the massive raccoon pounded his desk. "They stole m'dragling! Once the 'L6' own the police force, I want the rogue agents and those damn marks dead!"