The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Namaste  (Read 1813 times)

Offline Dean

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Left the forums
    • Awards
Namaste
« on: March 11, 2017, 10:41:49 PM »
Good evening/morning/afternoon.  :)
I am known as Jenny, for some still as Zendaya which has been a name for a few months earlier. I am a 21 years young bonobo. But I am not really a furry. Rather a therianthrope who uses the fandom to cope with therianthropy. Don't worry. I am one of the completely healthy therianthropes. If you believe me or not, is your thing. 
Anyway, I am in the fandom for about 8 years now. That means that I have seen and experienced a lot in there and could help you if you ever should have some questions.

I have to say that I am a socially awkward thing. I try my best but yeh~ But it doesn't change my personality. All in one I am a very friendly, tolerating, cooperative, curious, playful and caring being. But I am also stubborn and a daydreamer as well as a little bit forgetful.

Hm, what else to say? I don't really know so I just stop here. Thank you very much for reading.
See you soon!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 04:23:21 PM by Jenny »

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: Namaste
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 10:44:40 PM »
Welcome to the Forums, Zendaya! ^_^   Hope you have a nice timer here with these Forums

Cheers!  :)
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 11:17:40 PM »
Hey,
welcome to the forum I would say.

You're a therian you say? You can check out our boards for that (it's a rather interesting one with lovely topics to say the least)
If you may have a question: you can post them here or send them to me in a PM (private message).
Anyway like I said: Be welcome and I hope you'll have a great time here.

Offline Dean

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Left the forums
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 11:21:41 PM »
First, thanks to both of you for the welcoming words.

Hey,
welcome to the forum I would say.

You're a therian you say? You can check out our boards for that (it's a rather interesting one with lovely topics to say the least)
If you may have a question: you can post them here or send them to me in a PM (private message).
Anyway like I said: Be welcome and I hope you'll have a great time here.
Sounds great. I appreciate that, thank you~

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 11:25:41 PM »
No problem  :)
Also interesting to see another therian on this forum; I've heard that there are not so many therians and if I was not mistaken there were 2 distinct groups?
Therians and Otherkins?

Offline Dean

• Boisterous Bear
  • Left the forums
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 11:30:17 PM »
No problem  :)
Also interesting to see another therian on this forum; I've heard that there are not so many therians and if I was not mistaken there were 2 distinct groups?
Therians and Otherkins?

Thanks a lot! I'll take a look.

Offline slim

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • ^^
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 65 kg
  • Weight: 1.70 cm
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2017, 11:38:56 PM »
Hi Zen welcome to the forum and have fun  ^_^ .
  • Avatar by: Made by the one and only leslax <3
"The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do."

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 12:13:46 PM »
Hello and welcome, Zendaya! :D

How are you doing today? ^^
And what are some of your hobbies?

As of which, you can be a furry and a therian/otherkin! With furries you either see yourself as one or not, but the general description would be someone who simply loves furry (anthropomorphic) artwork, and seeing as you made yourself a lemur drawing to represent yourself, if you'd feel happy and comfortable with it, you can say you're a furry too (but you don't have to :P) ^_^
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2017, 03:55:09 PM »
Hiya Zendaya!

I was going to welcome you and see if you had any questions and so on, but I'm just lost for words...

I find the phrase "Lovely-tea lemur" simply adorable!  :*

OK, I'll just compose myself

*scratches ear*

Right, WELCOME!!! :D

Offline Dean

• Boisterous Bear
  • Left the forums
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2017, 08:12:04 PM »
Hello and welcome, Zendaya! :D

How are you doing today? ^^
And what are some of your hobbies?

As of which, you can be a furry and a therian/otherkin! With furries you either see yourself as one or not, but the general description would be someone who simply loves furry (anthropomorphic) artwork, and seeing as you made yourself a lemur drawing to represent yourself, if you'd feel happy and comfortable with it, you can say you're a furry too (but you don't have to :P ) ^_^

Thank you, Ventus.
I am feeling not very well today, to be honest. But I will one day.

I just read, draw, hike around or go climb.

Yes, I know that. But I am not a furry, I don't feel comfortable with saying this.

Hiya Zendaya!

I was going to welcome you and see if you had any questions and so on, but I'm just lost for words...

I find the phrase "Lovely-tea lemur" simply adorable!  :*

OK, I'll just compose myself

*scratches ear*

Right, WELCOME!!! :D

Thanks a lot~

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2017, 11:51:22 AM »
Thank you, Ventus.
I am feeling not very well today, to be honest. But I will one day.

I just read, draw, hike around or go climb.

Yes, I know that. But I am not a furry, I don't feel comfortable with saying this.

You're welcome :3
And sorry to hear ):  I hope so for you too!  If it's anything you'd like to talk about, feel free to message me (or anyone else) about it. Either way, take care!

All cool hobbies! :) Anything in particular you like to read?

And no problem ^^

• Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Dean

• Boisterous Bear
  • Left the forums
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2017, 11:53:43 AM »
I still don't know all of you and so I will stay quiet for now. But thanks a lot for the kind offer.

I mainly read fantasy.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 10:55:51 AM »
Hi there, welcome to the forums.
I'd say you're a furry after being in the fandom for years and having an anthro(?) character you identify yourself with within the fandom, but that's up to you I guess. There should be a few others hanging around on this site as well, but I don't know how many there are here. Anyways, make yourself at home and have fun.

Offline Dean

• Boisterous Bear
  • Left the forums
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2017, 01:26:49 PM »
Hi there, welcome to the forums.
I'd say you're a furry after being in the fandom for years and having an anthro(?) character you identify yourself with within the fandom, but that's up to you I guess. There should be a few others hanging around on this site as well, but I don't know how many there are here. Anyways, make yourself at home and have fun.
I don't have an anthro character I identify with. I am a red ruffed lemur in a human body and literally am the being which you can see. It's not a character I identify with. ;)

But thank you!

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2017, 01:56:27 PM »
Oh, sorry for that. It didn't really cross my mind, especially since I don't really interact with therians all that much.