The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: college rp  (Read 8347 times)

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: average; kind of skinny but she has muscle where it counts (thighs lol).
Re: college rp
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2017, 09:41:43 PM »
(Like, should we keep writing small talk? or should we develop an actual plot?)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2017, 09:54:24 PM »
(well small talk can happen but if you want to develop a plot you can but forcing one is not always a great idea. Anyway: imagination is the limitation so make the plot as crazy as you want  :P )

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Build: average; kind of skinny but she has muscle where it counts (thighs lol).
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2017, 12:18:38 AM »
(how about there's an arsonist at the school... and we have to catch them because the campus security is corrupt)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2017, 12:19:34 AM »
(that sounds like a great idea  :) )

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2017, 12:43:51 AM »
(cool! Then let's get the ball rolling!)
After a night of shared pizza rolls and conversation, Bricket had gone back to his room (I hope this isn't controlling, but I feel like that's what would happen?). Valka woke up to the fire alarm waking her up. She jumped out of her bed, grabbed her keys and her phone, and walked to the stairwell. Valka expected it to be a drill; test out the new kids, make sure they're safe. Nope! As Valka walked outside and looked to the top of the building, she saw black smoke coming from the top of the dorms. She panicked.
"Oh my god! All my stuff is in there!" Valka yelled, causing a slight panic. Different voices hollered different things. Plants, sentimental things, even a couple small pets. Across the croud, Valka spotted Bricket.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2017, 12:45:51 AM »
Bricket coughed and looked up
"I must admit, these fratjokes are getting out of hand. Anyone inside you know?" Asks Bricket worried

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2017, 01:31:14 AM »
"Um, I don't think so," Valka gasped, her eyes wide. "Uh, I think I'm having a panic attack. What do you mean. frat jokes? Someone did this on purpose?"

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2017, 01:39:57 AM »
"I mean that it is not unusual for frat boys to make a practical joke but a fire? This is either an accident which I doubt or someone did this on purpose" said Bricket to her whilst watching the fire blazing

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2017, 01:51:52 AM »
Valka shivered at the idea of someone setting a fire on purpose.
"Oh, look! Here come fire trucks!" Valka and Bricket watched as the trucks pulled into the parking lot and unloaded their hoses. Valka visibly relaxed as she could watch the fire going out. Luckily, the streams of water reached the top floor; the blaze was out within two hours.
Suddenly, someone of college authority, probably a dean, came over a speakerphone.
"Due to damaged rooms and goods, students will have to double or triple up. Relating to damaged property, please refer to your counselor to get specialized insurance."
"Oh my god," Valka groaned. "I just realized my backpack was still in my room. What will I do about my homework?"

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2017, 01:56:27 AM »
Bricket looked in all seriousness at her "honeslty, I think you have a pretty good excuse now."
He then walks to the counselor to get some of that sweet insurance money "the fire was blazing hot, I'm sure we can get some money back"

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2017, 08:03:07 PM »
"Uh, yeah, I'll go with you," Valka stumbled after Bricket to talk to her counselor.
After talking to her counselor, Valka learned that she was eligible for two thousand dollars to replace her things, and she had an extra week to catch up on her work. She had to find a new dorm room though. Valka found one in a building closer to her classes, and she was allowed to go to her old room to gather salvageable things. Most of her clothes were fine, and so were some of her books; but her posters and bed things were scorched.
Valka went the next morning to buy a new backpack. After doing that, she went to her classes. 

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog - Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Caramel Orange
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Average Build, on the thin side
  • Currently: Mood: Happy and ready to RP
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2017, 09:46:11 AM »
(Hey, it's my first time RP'ing so let me know if im doing anything wrong)
"I love you too mum!"..."It was only a small fire!" Josh yelled as he made his way to the entrance.
"Everything's going to be fine..." He reassured himself.
He walks through the gates.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 09:48:02 AM by Joshua »
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2017, 12:44:16 PM »
(You're doing great! I'm going to describe a class, just kind of insert yourself in :) )
Valka's first class after the fire was zoology, again. Instead of learning though, the professor mainly talked about the fire. He asked if anyone was directly affected by it. Valka raised her hand.

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog - Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Caramel Orange
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Average Build, on the thin side
  • Currently: Mood: Happy and ready to RP
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2017, 02:33:19 PM »
"Is this Computer Sciences?" Josh asked as he stumbled into the room.
"This is zoology!" someone yelled from somewhere in the room.
Josh's face went red; "Sorry" he said, embarrassed, "Could uh....someone please show me how to get to my class please?" He stared out into the sea of faces.
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2017, 03:39:58 PM »
Valka stood up. "I know where that is," she said. "I'll show you the way." she left her seat and jogged down to where he was. "So, you're a computer science major?"