The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Introducing Myself  (Read 773 times)

Offline Angelkins

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Icon Made By Katedoggo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Floof-Nation
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Purple, Cyan Ears and Cyan Striped Tail, Lime Green Tongue, Nose, and Eyes, Baby Blue Inside of Ears
  • Height: 5'0"
  • Weight: 94.0
  • Build: Floofy
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: bored
Introducing Myself
« on: April 09, 2017, 04:39:08 PM »

Hey, guys! So, I'm fairly new to this forum, and never really joined a forum before. I don't think I'd be here too much, but we'll just have to wait and see!  ^_^

I'm a self-taught animator/artist who sets high standards for herself in order to make it into the animation career in the future. It's a big dream that I've had since the age of 10 (I'm currently 17). My main fursona is Angelkins, a purple and blue persian cat. I also have another OC, a dark brown hyena with no name yet.

Uhm, if you'd like to know more about me, you can contact me  here: [size=78%]https://discord.gg/tf4FXJB[/size] .  My discord server is SFW, and is an open and friendly environment for everyone. Don't be shy; come introduce yourself to us!

[attachment deleted by admin]
  • Signature art by: N/A
"For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud."~Dumbledore

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
Re: Introducing Myself
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 04:41:32 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum! Regardless of how long you stay it's nice having you around! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 04:43:10 PM »
Welcome to the Forums, Angelkins! :)  oh I remember seeing you from your discord topic last year, anyways I hope you have a nice time and enjoy yourself.

Cheers!   ^_^
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 04:45:33 PM by ? »
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 05:02:13 PM »
Howdy.  I hope you decide to stay and post.  Angelkins looks adorable.  I may check out the discord when I got more time.  ^_^
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Angelkins

• Vibrating Furby
  • Icon Made By Katedoggo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Floof-Nation
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Purple, Cyan Ears and Cyan Striped Tail, Lime Green Tongue, Nose, and Eyes, Baby Blue Inside of Ears
  • Height: 5'0"
  • Weight: 94.0
  • Build: Floofy
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: bored
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 05:07:07 PM »
Howdy.  I hope you decide to stay and post.  Angelkins looks adorable.  I may check out the discord when I got more time.  ^_^

Thanks! I hope you visit my discord at some point! It would be a pleasure to meet you! The link above is permanent, so anytime would be a great time!
  • Signature art by: N/A
"For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud."~Dumbledore

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 07:35:04 PM »
Hello there. We're sorry for the mess, we didn't expect you to come this soon. We were actually planning to vacuum before you came. Anyways, I'll show you your room so you can unpack, then we'll finish the cleaning down here.

Offline Dean

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Left the forums
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 12:01:40 AM »
Welcome, Angelkins! :)

A neat introduction, indeed. Thank you for that!
I also joined your Discord just a few minutes ago. I use the same name there. ;)

First, I wish you the best of luck! I believe in you and am sure that you're able to make it into the animation career. Just keep your wish, practice as much and often as you can and believe in yourself. Then you'll make it easily. ;D
Second, enjoy your stay. Whenever you should need something - someone to talk to for example - feel free to message me.

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog - Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Caramel Orange
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Average Build, on the thin side
  • Currently: Mood: Happy and ready to RP
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 12:20:05 AM »
Heeyy welcome to TFF! Great oc btw. I really hope you enjoy your stay here! :)
Yours Furry
-Josh