The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Knights of Falnar  (Read 7139 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Re: Knights of Falnar
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2017, 08:00:51 PM »
Orion stood up once again, ignoring the overwhelming pain, and stared at Raz with grief.

He stood up to his full height and grabbed his sword, he was still in horrible pain, but he tried to ignore it as he didn't care if he wasn't in fighting condition, he wanted to help even if he was in terrible pain.

Then, a short cleric ran to Orion, trying to help him stand.

Name: Daguna
Height: 5'0
Weight: 115 lbs.
Squadron: Blackstone
Personality: caring, compassionate, reasonable, and reassuring, she loves to help people and can't stand to see others in pain.
Species: Panther
Appearance: completely black with green eyes, short in height and weight but knows how to handle herself in a fight.

"Orion!" Daguna screeched, she was one of Orions close friends and couldn't stand to see him in pain.

"Everything's okay, I'll make you feel better, just stay still!" She sounded concerned and her voice was breaking.

She put her hand on Orion's chest, and a golden aura flowed through him, slowly healing his wounds.

"I told you to not fight everything you see! Youve already out enough strain on your body!"

Orion grunted in annoyance, but was already feeling better, of course still in terrible pain, just not as much, it would take a couple hours for the spell to get to full effect.

Daguna loved to ride on Orions back when he walked around, it made her feel safe and protected.

Daguna quickly hopped on Orions back and looked at Vael and Ray.

"Hi! I'm Daguna! I'm the Medic of Blackstone, do you want me to help you with this dragon? It seems to be a lot of trouble for you guys......"
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2017, 04:35:04 PM »
Michen looked at Daguna and nodded. "You came just in time," Michen said. Knowing there now was a medic nearby who could treat the injuries, Michen couldn't help but feel a bit relieved. They didn't know anything about magic, so they decided to just sit down and let Daguna do her job. She could probably handle this situation better than they ever could.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2017, 07:57:56 PM »
While Daguna jumped off of Orions back while he went to sit down and rest from the pain, Daguna slowly walked towards the dragon.

"Oh you poor thing, what happened to you?"

Daguna looked Raz straight in the eyes with sorrow, and then looked at his wounds.

"It's okay, I can make you feel better." Daguna said as she put her hand on Razs arm, sending a flowing golden aura throughout Raz's body.

"It will take a couple hours until the magic takes full effect, but until then, try to stay strong."

Daguna looked at Vael. "Commander Vael! I know you! Your the leader of this Squadron right? Nice to meet you, hopefully Orion didn't cause too much trouble." She smirked.

"I'll be over there" Daguna said as she pointed towards Orion. "Holler if you need me!" She shouted as she ran towards Orion.

They were arguing about what happened, Daguna and Orion were very close friends, and cared about each other. Daguna was yelling at Orion for something so rosmh when Orion was defending himself by saying that it was the right thing to do.

"This dragon could help us!" Said Orion.

"It better, I just used my magic to heal something that might kill us later on!"

"You don't know that." Said Orion quietly.

"Well what I know is that what you did was dangerous."

"You have to trust me, Im usually right in situations about this."  Said Orion.

"Oh yeah, trust what you say, look what happened back in Syron! (Syron is a kingdom West of Agon.)"

"You know that wasn't my fault Daguna......"

"I don't care! I don't want you getting killed!"

"Listen, yelling at me isnt going to solve anything, you have to calm down......."

Daguna was shouting now.

"My family is dead, my friends are dead!"

"Mine are too!" Orion yelled.

"Yes but you can deal with it, I can't! Hour the only person that I can trust! Your my only friend!"

Orion looked down, his body still aching.

He looked Daguna straight in her eyes, and pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm sorry......" Said Orion quietly.

Daguna hugged him back and said sorry as well.

"Take care of the dragon, that's all I want you to do." Said Orion.

"I'll try, you rest." Daguna walked over to Raz to check on him.

*setting changes to Gongyss's castle.*

"This is Agon, the last remaining kingdom, correct?"

"Yes" said the demon soldier standing next to Gongyss.

"It will burn, everyone will bjrn and then into my slaves, and then I can start my own kingdom where people will suffer for my entertainment."

Ragnarok, the demon beside Lord Gongyss, looked out the window.

"My Lord, it is almost time." Said Ragnarok.

Gongyss turned around, his menacing glowing purple eyes staring into him.

"King Falnar will pay..........." Mumbled Gongyss.

Name: Ragnarok, the Second Lord
Height: 7'4
Weight: 570 lbs.
Appearance: Similar to Gongyss, but more edged and spikier armor, and instead of an orb for a head, be has an ovular rock like formation with a soul in it, meaning he is faceless. He is also shorter than Gongyss.
Occupation: second in command of Gongyss's army, and is Gongyss's right hand man.
Personality:loyal and ruthless, he is just as sadistic as Gongyss and is very respectful to his superiors, he loves to destroy things, he also loves war, as he is one of Gongyss's strongest fighters.

(If any of you want to rp as a commander in Gongyss's army, personally message me, I will also tell you what happened in Syron if you would like.)

"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2017, 11:48:42 PM »
Raz was basically oblivious to the aura going around his body, but once it came around to his head he started to freak out, squirming to get up and away because of how scared he was, and along with being too weak to stand and run wasn't helping his paranoia

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2017, 02:44:30 AM »
A loud crash and booming sound could be heard, one of the walls have been breached.

A tall, muscular demon with spiky armor was standing where the hole had been created, it was Ragnarok.

"Citizens of Agon! I am Ragnarok! The second Lord and second commander of Lord Gongyss's army!"

He pointed and waved his arm horizontally symbolizing he was pointing at all of them.

"All of you will fall and be killed while Gongyss's turns you into his slaves, and this kingdom is ours!"

"No need to be afraid, we aren't attacking yet, just a little warning, since I'm a nice guy."

"Anyway, your race and mine have been battling for years! Hundreds of years! And it's time we end this war and take over your world!"

Ragnarok stepped forward and put his arms put in a T-pose.

"You better be prepared, because your all going to suffer, you will be corrupted and your soul will blacken! You will be nothing but a mindless slave whose spirit will be eternally suffering in Hell!"

Ragnarok stood silent for a moment, and then flew off at the speed of sound towards Gongyss's castle.

It's been about an hour, Orion was feeling a little better, good enough to fight at least. He forgot who Ragnarok was, but he was just glad he didn't destroy the kingdom.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2017, 09:13:53 PM »
Michen looked around when they heard Ragnarok speak, and they beared their teeths towards them whilst the demon was speaking. They hated demons with all of their heart. They wanted to attack right there and then, but held back. They well knew they wouldn't win a fight against one. The only thing they could use in their advantage was that they weren't affected by any curse that didn't come from a heavenly being.
When the demon disappeared, they growled noticeably and focused their attention back to their comrades.

After some time, the others seemed to be doing much better and able to continue again. Michen was long back in the shadows, waiting patiently until they could move out. It was not ilke they had much choice anyways.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2017, 03:11:53 PM »
Ray huffed. "Showboat." He looked at Daguna and Orion a moment, before sitting down on a nearby boulder. "We'll camp here for now. My bones can't handle much more walking. If the demon tells true, we shouldn't separate. Best to take the legions together."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2017, 05:56:44 PM »
Raz had calmed down and passed out before this had all happened, his body still aching, but the magic used on him previously was preventing his body from going into a fit of muscle spasms, but his muscles did lock his body, clamping the gashes to slow the leak of blood.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2017, 09:25:52 PM »
Orion Sat down looking at the ground, while Daguna was twiddling with his hair.

The event that just happened was baffling, a demon coming here to warn us instead of kill us? Pretty naive to show your enemy what you were going to do, but Orion would never Underestimate Gongyss, Ragnarok was already stronger than Orion, and Gongyss is on a whole other level.

Daguna stopped playing with his a
Walked towards Vael.

"We have to go soon, standing here is only going to make Falnar even older."

She looked at Ray, who looked tired and worn.

"Listen, we have to go now, but we will find s resting spot on the way there."

She walked to Ray.

"I know your tired, but we have to go very soon, Agon is the only kingdom remaining and waiting here is only going to put Agon and Falnar at more risk."

A tall figure flew down to squadron Blackstone.

"Hello, comrades." He said in a strange voice, he's voice sounded different, it was like 2 of 3 different sounding voices talking in Unison, he wasn't normal.

He looked very alien, had 6 eyes arranged in a triangle, had navy blue skin with red crack markings all over his body, making him look like he was going to erupt magma.

He stood nearly a head taller than Orion, but wasn't much bulkier.

"Listen, I'm not here to harm, I understand things may be too fast paced, having multiple people come in every 3 seconds, but I'm here to compromise."
"I am a God, stronger than any others you've seen, my name is Isscarus."

Isscarus looked around, blinking his six eyes.

"I know Gongyss, I know what he's doing, I hate go see someone with such power put to such an evil and sadistic purpose, so I will help you, I will embark on this Journey to stop him,and I will crush him with my forsaken might."

Isscarus turned around swiftly, and smirked.

(I'm very sorry if this is too fast paced, in going to be controlling many characters, and yes, Isscarus is immensly powerful, stronger than Orion, so I don't know what I should do with him, I'm thinking he should follow around Blackstone and only help out if things get serious, he has no healing powers whatsoever, he is purely destructional, PM me if you have any questions.)

Name: Lord Isscarus
Height: 7'0
Weight: 400 lbs
Personality: while possibly stronger than even Gongyss, Isscarus would never use his powers for evil, he protects anything he finds valuable and is very hard to anger, he is also extremely wise and very loyal.

(I had to have a God on Orions skde to make things even, since Ragnarok and Gongyss are both Gods. And Orion is only part god, making him weaker than what would be considered "godlike".Isscarus will most likely be my last character, so don't worry about me adding any more.)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2017, 06:09:13 AM »
(Changed my name to Isscarus since hes my favorite persons do far, hope you guys don't mind.)

Lord Isscarus looked at all of the members of the squadron, and smiled.

"We have a mage, a commander, a brute, a dragon, a ninja and what seems to be a cleric, very impressive team, commander Vael."

"You may be wondering? How do I know you? I know everyone, I'm a God, I'm immortal, I've been alive since the big bang happened, and life only gets so much more interesting than boring!"

"You see, I've been traveling to different planets and galaxies trying to find earth, because in all this time, I've heard about a supreme leader named Gongyss has been putting your people into forced slavery and corrupting their souls, and that is WRONG!"

"This " Gongyss" of yours is to be eradicated completely, and so forth, I'm on your side completely, what is your command, Vael? I may be a God but I still respect your squad, and therefore, I shall serve you."

Isscarus bowed at the end of his speech and crossed his arms, he brushed off his armor to look cleaner, then looked back at Vael blankly.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2017, 04:31:33 PM »
Ray huffed loudly, as he stood. He turned his attention to the self-proclaimed god and sighed. "A god, eh? Hope you've got more than talk and looks to back that up. You're not much bigger than Orion there, and he got winded fighting a gryphon." Ray chuckled disheartedly, but continued walking. "If what the demon fellow droned on about holds truth, our motley band will be wiped across the floor."

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2017, 03:45:11 AM »
"Trust me mortal, my appearance is only an idea of my true strength." Said Isscarus.

"Let me break the truth to you, Gongyss is my brother, he found out how to use dark magic and eventually got himself corrupted by it, i tried to stop him, but he was too damn stubborn."

I have a family, 6 brothers, they are on this llanet bit in different areas, so they cant help us, well maybe Bruno can......."

"Anyway, i suggest Gongyss has grown quite powerful, maybe even stronger than me. No matter, we have to put an end to this so no more wars break out." Isscarus said with a blank face.

He walked over to Ray. And bent down to his height.
"I have destroyed worlds, you know, trust me, i can be a helpful asset to your team." Isscarus grinned as he pulled his long hair back from his face, revealing his menacing, fang like teeth.

He held hands together behind his back while blinking his seven eyes in unison.

"I know that you mortals have limits, so i will be patient, take your time and rest if you need to, i will be waiting here if you need me." Isscarus smirked as he turned around, revealing hjs long, spiky black hair which reached his back.

He crossed his arms as be stared into the sunset, he knew he had to settle these family matters once and for all.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2017, 03:57:04 PM »
Ray chuckled again, as he started shuffling down the road. "I've no use for big-talkers or facades." The squadron moved behind the raccoon, like ducklings following their mother. Ray figured that this Isscarus would take orders from the others. "I have no need of this newcomer. Faith and intelligence will suffice," the raccoon whispered quietly to himself. "Though, I suppose it's more power to draw from when the need arises."

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2017, 08:47:53 PM »
"Faith is a mere word, emotion, and it will come to an end at some point, what you need is firepower, not "faith", faith will only last so long, call me negative but I'm correct regardless of what you think, however I want to see you people fight, my father told me mortals were weak by themselves, but powerful in numbers, I want to see you in action."

Isscarus called to Ray.
 "I have super hearing you know!"

"These people have no idea how strong my brother has become, he's going to kill them all if I don't help them." Isscarus thought.

Isscarus followed after Ray, crossing his arms the whole time, indicating he was bored and wanted some action.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2017, 03:30:34 PM »
Ray plodded along for a few hours more before stopping in a large clearing. Something felt off. The raccoon's belief was cemented when a flurry of arrows pierced the ground in front of him. The arrows were made of some kind of silvery metal, tipped with phoenix feathers, and were a foot in length. Suddenly, a voice called from the opposite tree line.
"Who do'st traipse upon my sovereign land without my boon?!"
Ray drew a short breath, and grit his teeth. "Magnus Gaius..."
The voice boomed again.
"Be'st thou on thy way, lest I skewer thee where thine feet rest!"
Ray sighed, and whispered. "The blind fool works greater magic than even Gongyss, I wager. We best work our way back, and walk around. Better to lose the day than life."