The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Hello from Kody  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Kody

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • INFJ - Lover of Space/Music/Math - Gay
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray/Blue
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Build: Lithe
  • Currently: Happy
A Hello from Kody
« on: May 15, 2017, 01:59:31 AM »
Hello everyone! I hope I am doing this right. I have never used a forum before. I thought I would try something furry related to make friends since pretty much all the social medias I have tried are pretty bad for making friends. Or I am just bad at making friends :P. Eithe way, I thought this would be better. So here I am!

My name is Kody Frostzen. I don't know why I decided on that last name, but it stuck. You can get the basic information from my profile. All of it is about my fursona. The picture is also of my fursona. The credit is on my profile. I'm just getting across the point that it isn't from Google :P.

My interests are Math, Photogrphy, Music, Space, and maybe an array of other things. However, things I enjoy doing that are not neccessarily interests are, drinking coffee, talking to people but not small talk because I hate small talk, sitting outside and imagining, watching youtube, playing stupid stuff on the piano, and teaching stuff to people. Of course there ar eother things, but those are some big ones that come to mind.

After all that, I may seem somewhat uptight and only interested in the highly intellectual. I do enjoy a deep conversation, but you don't have to understand multivariable calculus to talk with me about a story you have made or well, anything except the weather. I just like to go a bit deeper. I am actually quite casual and can be a bit stupid and silly at times :P. I also use :P alot. Sorry if that annoys you.

Anyways, that is me! I hope you like it. I hope we can form wonderful relationships!

P.S. Just wanted to mention stuff here without you having to look at my profile, I am male and 16.

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: A Hello from Kody
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 02:03:51 AM »
Welcome to the Forums!, Kody!  ^_^   Most here are pretty welcoming and friendly so making friends shouldn't be hard at all here,  I hope you enjoy your time here.

Cheers!  :)
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 03:34:02 AM »
Welcome welcome.  You will find great folks here and I am sure you will make friends.  Explore the forums, and most everyone will love to hear from you.  ^_^
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 06:28:38 AM »
Yay I pressed back and lost my post. *ekhm* here we go again.
Hi there Kody! This is a great place for making friends, and since you seem like an interesting person, you've got one right here :D also I kinda understand multivariable calculus so... Extra points? (got the problem with too. We need some help man, it's a nuisance)
What stupid songs do you play? I like piano, would love to listen. And do start a normal talk with me when you see me, I'm bad at starting conversations and you don't like small talk so it might not work too well.
Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time here! And I hope I'll see you around here to get to know you more.
PS. Someone finally wrote a proper introduction post. Been a while. Good to see that.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 06:36:00 AM by HellEye »
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Dean

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Left the forums
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 09:01:55 AM »
Welcome, Kody.

I'm Dean, a Kenai black bear. I am an ISFJ and also prefer deeper conversations. Smalltalk isn't mine either. But I fail with finding good topics, nonetheless.
And uptight... that's alright. As far as you don't overdo it I'm okay with that.

Anyway, I hope that you'll enjoy your stay. Let me know if you should need anything.

Offline Kody

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 10:11:33 PM »
Yay I pressed back and lost my post. *ekhm* here we go again.
Hi there Kody! This is a great place for making friends, and since you seem like an interesting person, you've got one right here :D also I kinda understand multivariable calculus so... Extra points? (got the problem with too. We need some help man, it's a nuisance)
What stupid songs do you play? I like piano, would love to listen. And do start a normal talk with me when you see me, I'm bad at starting conversations and you don't like small talk so it might not work too well.
Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time here! And I hope I'll see you around here to get to know you more.
PS. Someone finally wrote a proper introduction post. Been a while. Good to see that.

Hey! Sorry for the late response. I have been quit busy with school work. Thanks for offering up friendship. I will take you up on that and see where it goes :P. I don't actually know multi varable calculus. I was just choosing something comlex. I am, however, studying average differential and integral calculus. I am currently memorizing and practicing things like the power rules, product rule, quotient rule, U substitution, and integration by parts. But if you kinda understand multivar calc, then you should understand normal calc. So definitely extra points xP. (It just feels so wrong to not use :P. haha) And I know nothing of music theory. I just play stuff and it doesn't sound right at all. I just kinda hit buttons until I get a one secodn thing that actually sounds nice. I generally start out conversations more casually. I just can't build a friendship off of "Hey how was the weather??? Oh wow, you got your nails done!" Like, yeah, the small stuff is important. I just have it be more... subordinate. And I am bad at conversation starting but usually talking with me ends up with starting at taling about how good coffee is and eventually gets to how we can invent unicorns to ride around the universe on. We always get somewhere :P. Thank you, I will try to talk to you and I hope I have a wonderful time here as well. And thanks. I wanted to get a good first ipression so I made sure to give lots of detail. It was quite dissapointing to search through the ones that aren't locked to see "hey i new here i hope i can make friends kthxbai"

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 10:24:44 PM »
That's a shame. It's pretty simple really. Easier than integrals. Fancy names I didn't hear there, I guess I know that in polish though. Got triple integrals in two weeks. Crazy stuff. I'm pretty lost with math now XD Anyway. Just go around and conversations will start somehow.
That's interesting, never heard anyone just play stuff until it works. We'll have to talk about that some day. Maybe we'll both learn a bit.
You definitely made a great first impression, I sometimes don't even bother writing "hi have a good time" on the short posts. Anyway, enough spamming this thread from me, you'll usually find me around a couple of forum games if you want to start off the small talk and see where we end up. And since you like numbers you'll love the counting threads (that basically became casual chats with a long term goal lol). Anyway, see you around sometimes and thanks for the reply :D

Offline Kody

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 10:29:27 PM »
Welcome, Kody.

I'm Dean, a Kenai black bear. I am an ISFJ and also prefer deeper conversations. Smalltalk isn't mine either. But I fail with finding good topics, nonetheless.
And uptight... that's alright. As far as you don't overdo it I'm okay with that.

Anyway, I hope that you'll enjoy your stay. Let me know if you should need anything.

Hey Dean! That's cool. I rarely find people with similar personality types. Most of the people I know are very very extraverted. And I am sure we could come up with something. Especially if we talking about something more intellectual and meaningful. But stupid fun conversations can be fun as well. And I am not really uptight. Pretty sensitive, but I dont lash out. Being sensitive is just in my nature as an INFJ. But Its not that bad. And thank you for the warm welcome!

Post Merge: May 15, 2017, 10:40:15 PM
That's a shame. It's pretty simple really. Easier than integrals. Fancy names I didn't hear there, I guess I know that in polish though. Got triple integrals in two weeks. Crazy stuff. I'm pretty lost with math now XD Anyway. Just go around and conversations will start somehow.
That's interesting, never heard anyone just play stuff until it works. We'll have to talk about that some day. Maybe we'll both learn a bit.
You definitely made a great first impression, I sometimes don't even bother writing "hi have a good time" on the short posts. Anyway, enough spamming this thread from me, you'll usually find me around a couple of forum games if you want to start off the small talk and see where we end up. And since you like numbers you'll love the counting threads (that basically became casual chats with a long term goal lol). Anyway, see you around sometimes and thanks for the reply :D

I plan on studying it after I have a grasp on basic calculus, but so far, all I have memorized are both of the power rules. I am getting better tho :P. Thanks! I always try my best! Not even sure what forum games are, so I have got soe stuff to learn. And I will see you around :P. If you ever wanna chat, you can send me a message however you like. I will be getting a skype up soon.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 10:40:15 PM by Kody, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 10:46:25 PM »
Oh, do let me know when that's up, I'll be adding you if you want
It's a section on the forum, in general > furry chat I believe. You can just look up my posts and you'll find it not too far down I'm sure.

Offline Kody

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 10:49:44 PM »
Oh, do let me know when that's up, I'll be adding you if you want
It's a section on the forum, in general > furry chat I believe. You can just look up my posts and you'll find it not too far down I'm sure.

Oh, thank you! I will look through and just around the forum in general. Also, I completely forgot to mention one of my biggest passions that challenges and maybe tires math, Language! I saw you mention polish so it is cool that you know it. I have tried duolingo for it just to get a feel for it. Different, but I am sure I could get the hang of it eventually. I don' t like to think of languages as hard. Just different. And I accept all the irregularities and just appreciate the variety. Language is jsut so beautiful.

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2017, 10:55:54 PM »
Well I'm polish native so if you want to get into that and have questions hit me up on not-yet-existing Skype happy exploring

Offline Kody

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2017, 11:15:07 PM »
Well I'm polish native so if you want to get into that and have questions hit me up on not-yet-existing Skype happy exploring
I will definitely try tonight. I'll update you on what i have learned. :P. Now I  have real motivation for this since I now know soeone who speaks the language. Anyways, have a nice night or whatever time it is for you. Its evening for me :P.

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 11:20:15 PM »
I should be sleeping. But meh. I'll wait till you're on Skype so we can at least connect or something like that. Send me your nickname through pm when you're done. Or post it here, whatever works.
Just no voice calls lol. Introverted and stuff

Offline Kody

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 12:00:21 AM »
I should be sleeping. But meh. I'll wait till you're on Skype so we can at least connect or something like that. Send me your nickname through pm when you're done. Or post it here, whatever works.
Just no voice calls lol. Introverted and stuff

We can just connect tomorrow. I can pm it to you, but I will also be adding it to my profile. And sorry for the late respinse again. I had to do a ton of dishes. I will also have time in school to work on Polish so I can make a bit more progress than a few hours. And don't worry. I can't even call my frends. Makes me uncomfortable. And face calls are the devil :P. Anyways, it was awesome talking to you. Did't know I would become acquainted with someone so quickly. Nice change of pace from not having an internet friend for like a year. Been trying for a while and could never do it. I am excited to be here ^_^.

Offline Dean

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Left the forums
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2017, 10:46:31 PM »
Welcome, Kody.

Hey Dean! That's cool. I rarely find people with similar personality types. Most of the people I know are very very extraverted. And I am sure we could come up with something. Especially if we talking about something more intellectual and meaningful. But stupid fun conversations can be fun as well. And I am not really uptight. Pretty sensitive, but I dont lash out. Being sensitive is just in my nature as an INFJ. But Its not that bad. And thank you for the warm welcome!

Ys, you're absolutely right. Many extraverted peeps out there.
Stupid fun conversations can be fun if I understood them, haha. I tend to take it all too serious and go on with my own stuff then.
INFJs are prety sensitive, that's right. But that's also alright for me. I mean, I can be pretty sensitive, too. So, nothing wrong here, as you said.
Anytime, my dear. Anytime.