The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 67036 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
"enhanced imaging." Nari muttered an overlay on her helmet's  HUD coming online. "Somebody really did a number on this place." she adde as she began searching around , rounding a corner the Silver Vixen gasped "Admiral!" she shouted sending a silent signal on the comm for him to come, she found a dead, Romulan, Tal'shiar by the looks of the uniform with a cauterized gash through his chest no green blood on the ground at all as it had all been evaporated or dried, by some sort of energy weapon.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
She walked in the dark, slipping in and out of visibility.
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Ray stepped out of the observatory, and started deeper into the station. He figured that his comrades could handle whatever Nari had found. In fact, Ray was more worried about the station itself than the crew aboard, but he would prioritize the contact.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
Jeremy followed Trask, checking every corner and nook for contact. Finding a closed door, he grabbed the handle and tore the door off its hinges. Dropping it, his exo suit flushed out steam and hissed. "Nothing.." Jeremy whispered to himself, shining his shoulder lamp into the empty supply room.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
(Still no volunteers to find the Contact? I'll PM the details.)

Trask heard Nari, and headed to her location, finding what she had found. He frowned, then rolled the body on its back, revealing in the light that this person, was, in fact, Romulan Tal Shiar. But it was more than that. "This wound..." he said, "I've seen it before." He looked back up at Jeremy and Nari. "This man was killed by a lightsaber." He accessed his comm unit. "Makron to the Steel Avenger - Krystal, have Argo and Felicity get into the security systems, and let me know what they find - we may have a rogue force-user we're dealing with."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
-Steel Avenger-
"Alright I'll send them to Nari's Suit and she'll be able to insert them into the system manually from there." Krystal said preparing the program to send the three AI's to the station.

-digital realm-

"Well it's time young one, let's see how you do." Argo said

"We'll keep an eye on you to help." Serena noted "Prepare for transfer."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
-digital realm-

Felicity started to look really nervous, "B-but, I-I'm not rea-... f-fine... lets go...", she was really uneasy, but she did ready herself for transfer down to the others. "I'm as ready as I can be..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
(Waiting on Blaine and a volunteer to find the contact, at which point I'll PM info.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
She saw a flickering light, a sign. May have been a small bar for workers. She stepped over the sign and some rubble. She saw a hand and a little bit of coat. "Hey Trask, might wanna come see this!" She shouted, crouching next to the hand and starting to move rubble
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Jeremy stopped and took off down the hallway, turning a corner and stopping at the bar's entrance. "What do you got?" He whispered, stepping down into the room.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Trask arrived shortly after Jeremy did, and helped the two of them move the rubble, eventually pulling the corpse from the rubble. It was an anthro-frog, dressed in an ISC Miner's uniform, with his eyes bulged out. Trask felt for a pulse, finding none. "Dead," he said. "This was our contact, but... there's no indication to what killed him." He looked to those currently present. "Fan out, search for anything that might tell us what happened here."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Admiral I found more burn marks this time in the metal apparently someone had a fight here." Nari noted, standing in a hallway with multiple blast points and a section of the floor cut up like someone had scratched some sort of energy blade across it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Jeremy looked around, noticing marks in the wall. Examining them, it was bullet holes. "I got ballistics here..looks like a sidearm. Small caliber, maybe a Magnum?" Jeremy whispered, lighting a cigarette.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
She shrugged, "A bullet would leave a mark, an entry or a blood pool... Poison perhaps?"
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Ray, still moving farther into the station, stopped to inspect the walls. He could tell something was off, the smell wasn't cordite or any other powder. Ray could 'feel' the station as if it was a living creature; it told him stories of what happened. The metal-fused raccoon stared hard at the metal floor beneath him. "This machine was not accosted by metal projectiles..." He ran a metal-clad claw gently against the wall. "No..." he rasped as his claw traced along a gouge in the wall, "a sword, heated beyond belief. That is what attacked this station, and those it protected." Ray drew his bolter, and spoke loudly, his voice ringing over the radio. "Lightsabers felled these souls!" He started back towards the others, unaware they had deduced his find.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 05:21:17 PM by Rayleonarde »