The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Planes: Crash and Burn  (Read 14636 times)

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • -:- My closet and I had a disagreement -:-
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Small fox
  • Coloring: Light Blue
  • Height: 2'7
  • Weight: 42 lbs
  • Build: Extremely thin, Strong and Determined
Re: Planes: Crash and Burn
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2008, 08:19:38 PM »
sighs and sits down in the nearest seat, restigng her elbows on her knees and putting her head onto her hands. Her tail swung around her, hugging her as if, and she closed her eyes, waiting for more news.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

Offline Furnatic

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: White Tiger
  • Coloring: White w/ Black Stripes
  • Height: 5 foot 9
  • Weight: 140 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2008, 09:47:38 PM »
Vlad nodded in acknowledgement to the radio messages.  He replaces the radio into his belt, as he continues to traverse the cabin.  He raises an eyebrow, as he spotted a young teen, seeming quite scared.  He walks over to her, locking his holster, to prevent his weapon from falling or being drawn by anyone except himself.  He looks down, then squats down.  He thought for a second back to the passenger manifest.  He soon decides this was indeed Ms. Ride.

"Are you afraid, miss Ride?"
Captain Kirk, Bones, Spock and Ensign Rickey beam down to a planet.  Guess whose not coming back?

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2008, 10:16:50 PM »
Aaron nodded her head, feigning sleep as Streak tapped her shoulder repeatedly. "Hey, wake up." He murmured, shaking her. "HEY! WAKE UP!!" He yelled, shaking her harder. "What the--? AARON! WAKE UP!!" He flicked his tail and stabbed her lightly with ihs tale spikes. "Aaron? Please, don't be dead..."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2008, 10:36:39 PM »
Elyk quietly slinks into his orginal seat to avoid suspicion from the Russian patrolling the cabin.
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2008, 12:29:06 PM »
decides it is getting to over crowded so slips down her secret hole into the luggage  hold, then snoops round to find that case. she finds it under a pile of boxes and pulls it out, a few boxes tumble away.hoping she hadnt made to much of a noise she opens the case to find it full of money, there was so many of it, it scared her, "wow" she whipered, then looking left and right she stached it into her back bocket, and anywher she find. then starts to crawl back.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2008, 12:35:18 PM »
Streak scooted with difficulty down the stairs and sat next to Eylk. "Aaron's out like a light. I can't get her up.."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2008, 12:52:50 PM »
peeps over the hidy hole to see if the cost is clear than suddenly sees a russian man walking down the asile. and ducks back down hoping he hadn1t seen her

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2008, 02:29:01 PM »
"It is probably from the fumes from cleaner, just keep near her to make sure"

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2008, 02:32:11 PM »
now she remebered the announecment from that amn. they had some money on her, and it looked like she had found it. uh oh she was in big trouble, better hide. but that man had to go back down into the cockpit first, so dangiling on and pepping over the tiny hole she looked around.

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • -:- My closet and I had a disagreement -:-
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Small fox
  • Coloring: Light Blue
  • Height: 2'7
  • Weight: 42 lbs
  • Build: Extremely thin, Strong and Determined
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2008, 05:41:16 PM »
tristonne looks at the man infront of her with a curious look, and gives him a hard stare. "Im not scared, i just want to know whats going on" she spoke angrily, but still couldnt keep the curiousity out of her voice. She eyed the gun at his side cautiously, wondering how long she would ahve if she attacked hi mto tackle it off of him. She decided not to try for now, but just wait until she had found out what was going on, and that she was actually going to live to see the landing.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

• Whalloping Walrus
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2008, 08:55:58 PM »
Elyk looks around and looks through his bag anpulls out a video camera, he hides it on him as he walks to the bathroom.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2008, 08:56:43 PM »
He nodded, rumbling up the stairs noisily and plopping next to Aaron to keep watch over her. Aaron, don't you die on me now...
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Furnatic

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: White Tiger
  • Coloring: White w/ Black Stripes
  • Height: 5 foot 9
  • Weight: 140 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2008, 12:29:46 AM »
Vlad chuckled a bit at her response.  

"You will thank me later, when you are living in Red Square, watching the grand parades."

He gets up, and continues on his rounds.  He smirks a bit, as the plane trembles.  

"Sir,", came in a voice on the radio.  "We have link up with Pathfinder 2.  They are transferring fuel...Sir!  Alert, we have two fighter jets coming up on our six.  F-15s."

"Status of fuel?!"

"Tanks are 75 percent full.  The fighters want us to land."

"That should be enough fuel.  Nickolos.  Drop up to an appropriate height, and bring out Big Betty.  Time to test the new shells."

Soon, the plane breaks away from the Anitov, and drops down, lower and lower, as one of the hijackers brings a fairly large steel case foward.  He clips both locks, revealing fairly large parts.  Along side were two extremely large shells, resembling large rifle rounds.  Both F-15s pulled along the port side of the plane.  "Perfect..."  Soon, the weapon is assembled, revealed a large weapon.  A 30 mm antitank rifle, still holding no name.  Apparently bought on the black market.  Vlad picks up the weapon.  He forces back the heavy bolt, and loads one of the immense rounds inside.  He pulls a small pin on the bullet itself, and slams the bolt foward.

"Sir,", chimed in the radio.  "They are giving us one more warning before firing."

Vlad smirked at the sound.  "Once I have taken care of our problem, execute the co-pilot."  

"Yes sir..."

He nods to the weasel.  Quickly the rear door was flung open, a small hiss coming from the slight pressure drop.  Yet no one was sucked out.  They were low enough.  Vlad stared down the scope as one of the F-15 pilots looks to him, his eyes growing large as he eyes the berthing rifle.  A loud boom was heard as the rifle jumped back, hard.  A nearby glass shattered, simply sitting on a secured cart. Vlad growls in pains, as he rips the bolt back, watching a the immense ejected cartridge flies out.  He grabs another round, loading it.

The F-15 tries to pull away, but the round strikes the external fuel tank on her underbelly.  Immediatly, the jet explodes, as a pilot flies out, ejecting.  The second F-15 tries to brake back to get a shot, but already Vlad had unleashed his last round.  The giant bullet flies through the front of his cockpit, then explodes inside.  With both planes down, Vlad smirks a bit.

"Now..."

A large bang was heard from the cockpit, as Vlad throws the super-rifle from the plane and shuts the door.  

"Cockpit, that was all Betty could give us, she rests in peace.  Make sure no more radars pick us up.  Bring us as high as you can, where no fighter can catch us.", said Vlad, turning towards the cockpit, as another body was dragged out.  

"Ladies and gentlemen,", vocalizes Vlad in a loud commanding voice.  "We seem to be running out of plane staff.  While we can fly this plane home, I can't guarentee you will if this charade keeps up.  So far, you passengers have been lucky.  Next time, you will have pushed my patience over the edge, and more than just one will die."  He lights another cigarette, heading back to a kitchen area.
Captain Kirk, Bones, Spock and Ensign Rickey beam down to a planet.  Guess whose not coming back?

• Whalloping Walrus
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2008, 12:54:02 AM »
Elyk hears the news over the radio he picked up from the Russian.  "Aw...freak...they are going to kill another crew member....I wonder what other weapons they are carrying down there....also I wonder how they got past the airport security with those..."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2008, 01:30:51 AM »
Aaron jolted to a sitting position and snarled thunderously, surprising Streak. "Where are they?!" She demanded, jumping to her feet and pounding after the Russian with a physcotic look in her smoldering green eyes before Streka could even blink or grab her. "I'M NOT GOING TO DIE JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT ALL OF THE WORLD TO BOW TO RUSSIA YOU PEICE OF MANUFACTURED ****! YOU'RE NOT KEEPING ME HER UNTIL YOUR STUPID, SICK FANTASIES ARE PLAYED OUT!! **** YOU!!" She roared, pulling out the bottle of acid and spraying it repeatedly in his face.

She leaped back and crouched like a cat, waiting to spring and claw at him with her hard as diamond nails. Her eyes changed a bright red with bloodlust as puddles of drool dripped from her mouth. She licked her lips, savoring the imagined flavor of terrorist flesh in her mouth. Streka realized what she was going to do and he sprinted after her. Catching her around the waist, her hauled her back; hissing angrily at her.

She ignored him and burst free of his grasp. Screeching at the top of her lungs, she leaped onto Vlad and dug the pocketknife into his cheek, licking the blood off. She went crazy after that and yelped when Streka grabbed her leg and yanked her off.

"I apologise sir, she's a little upset. She's being taken back to her family because she hasn't seen them in ten years. Please forgive her for assaulting you. She doesn't know any better." He dug his claws into her back, put her in a restaining hold and hauled her back to her chair. Strapping her in, he glared at her before removing all her weapons.
Your Worst Nightmare