The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))  (Read 23191 times)

Offline Soryu/Miayuki Isumi

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Avi thanks to the lovely Silnat at furaffinity.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raichu
  • Coloring: Yellow
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 160lb
  • Build: Athletic
Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))
« on: February 09, 2008, 04:08:46 AM »
Taking a step outside of her parents car she looked up at the building with a look of astonishment her parents had promised not to leave her there until she decided if she liked it or not but her ears perked to the sound of schreeching tires. Turning around it was far to late her parents were gone. "They promised..." she said with a whimper. Her parnets were only adoptive she was a furry with human parents this was her 10th grade of human school and she had been mocked all the way through. Hence why her parents had dropped her here. Sitting on the hot pavement for a moment or two she just stared up at the building. After about five minuets she stood brushing off her skirt. "Alright I am going in!" she declared turnign a few heads of other furries around. She did not care she barged in through the doors dramtically finding the office and sitting down waiting to sign up.

((Join away and sorry for the long post its all I do I have roleplayed basically for about ten years o-o))
My dear there is no danger
Can't you see they turn blind eyes
To we swift and spotlight strangers?
Oh before the rush is over
We will be revered again
While the victims still recover
Oh,
Are we running toward death?
I have met him times before
He adores us like the rest
Oh even if we're discovered
Just be sure to wear your best
We will surely make the covers

I am a Hermaphrodite and proud of it!

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
Re: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 05:39:25 AM »
~turning into the parking lot of the school in  his camouflage Hummer H1...he followed the signs to the student parking and took up two parking spaces for his Hummer...he opened the door and stepped out in his combat boots with co-ordinating pants and shirt...he closed the door and set the alarm...he gazed upon the school seeing humans everywhere himself being a fox furry...as he walked towards the entrance of the school several humans glared at him and snickering...one made a rather rude comment...~

"Hey! Why don't you go and make out with the rest of your gay friends! you stupid furfag!"

~they heckled throwing random bits of garbage at him....a half eaten piece of pizza stuck to the front of his uniform~

"Dang humans...why after my service must I live in hell...what'd I deserve to be given this fate?" he asked himself

~he eventually made it inside the school he looked around but could not see a single fur...he had received the same reactions he had in he parking lot...he quickly made it to the office to sign in~

"hello...I'm a new student here...my name is Debonis Angel...." as he waited for the receptionist he looked around the office not noticing a single other furson..."Dang...I feel so  alone right now..."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 06:01:42 AM by Master Hedgers »

Offline foxxxy

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • if i like you i talk, if i love u i listen
    • my myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, with black tips of ears
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 06:45:04 AM »
*rides up to front door of school on his skateboard, stopping just short of the stairs he holds his board in one hand and opens the door with the other*
*looks around the lobby* *addresses other fursons in the lobby*

"are we the only ones or am i just really early :) "

*walks up to the receptionist and registers*

"ya im the fox on the list...... no the other one, im AJ....... yes im a 'furry'...... k thanx"

*sits down and looks at the other fursons"

"i guess we're stuck with the humans again...... *looks at Debonis* dude you've got something on your shirt. =s "
http://foxxxyluver.deviantart.com/

save water, shower together.

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 06:53:33 AM »
(( aw you stole my entrance I was gonna skateboard in DX ))
I walked thru the doors of the school, my hands shoved in my pockets...
I was thinking about snowboarding.. Just one more season till Winter I thought..
I walekd into the principal's office and saw 3 furries....
I glanced at the girl and sat down.  (( I'm a human.   ))

Offline foxxxy

• Avid Aardvark
    • my myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 06:57:37 AM »
*watches the new human walk in and sit down*

"in trouble already? wow thats pretty quick, what did you do?"

*still reclining in his chair*

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 07:02:54 AM »
"Kuso baka..." I muttered..
"I'm new, you idiot.  Now unless you wanna make an enemy on your first day I suggest you shut  th-"
I stopped and remembered something... "Right.."

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 07:11:07 AM »
~he looked over at Foxxxy~ "yea...some idiot human threw it at me..." he said peeling off  the pizza and tossing it in the garbage bin~

"yea...stuck with them again...I took enough punishment when I was serving in the military...God...just kill me now" he said joking slightly

((I'm off to bed :P see you dudes later))

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 11:21:49 AM »
sits down on her seat and turns her head to look out the window, then starts chewing on her pencil

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 02:09:03 PM »
*walks into the school office*
"Hey...I need to register or something..., I also need my schedule....My name is Lukus Feist, yes the wolf..."

*looks around for others and finds a few furs*

"Hmmm wonder if they are friendly..."
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 03:17:57 PM »
A five foot three Creature with blurred features and blazing red-yellow eyes walked calmly up to the school, ignoring the rude comments from the humans. It reched the office and walked in, stood behind the wolf and glanced around; assessing the situation. There were three others besides the wolf in front of her and then one human. It opened its maw to snarl but chose to smile instead. The razor sharp, foot long teeth inside its blackish muzzle glittered brillantly.

"And you are new here as well?" Its voice was a mix of a salr and a sweet tone. It made the end product sound very different from anything heard before. It casually flicked its wrist and a card slipped across the desk.

"And you are?" The receptionist asked, frightened slightly on the bones hanging from its neck on a choker. They were arranged into a broken heart.

"My name is of no improtance. I am on the list. Now may I have my schedule or do I have to wander on my own?" It demanded, impatience blurring its tail as it whipped. Blood red spines ranged from the top of its head to the tip of its tail; blood oozed out of the bases with a disgusting Plink! Its scales glowed purple and red in the light, shimmering dully. Its pupils were pure gold, defined by angry red slashes and yellow half circles. It smirked at her fright.

"Then I will return later for it, as I obviously scare you." It turned, moving with uncanny grace to the door. The door swung open of its own accord and the Creature slid out.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 09:15:36 PM by Broken~Hearted »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 05:39:18 PM »
Nyx stood at her locker and kicked angrily. "DAMN THING!" She shouted at it. "I've put in the combination that that lady in the office scribbled down for me five times, already! So unlock!" She ignored the snickering behind her of a few humans, but was interrupted when a teacher grabbed her by the arm.
"Come with me. I think we should see the assistant principal before we decide to vandalize school property again." He said. She pulled her arm away from him and grabbed her ragged black book bag that was held together by red duct tape.
"I can walk without your assistance, well thank you. If his school wasn't so cheap, maybe it could afford some decent locks instead of these ancient pieces of junk." She muttered as the teacher shoved her forward. She'd been accepted by most of the humans by now, this being her second year here, but some (like the current teacher) still held grudges. Her tail swayed in an annoyed manner she followed the teacher up to the office. Mr. Garrett wouldn't let anything slip by. Sometimes even when she was in the right, she was still sent to the office on false accusation by him. Must have a vendetta against dragons, she thought, laughing to herself. When they got to the office, Mr. Garrett led  her to a chair and told her to wait there, then he disappeared probably to discuss her 'vandalization' with the principal . She glanced around, somewhat surprised to see other animalistic creatures.

((This is Nyx: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1023042/
Except in this her pants are black Tripp pants with red stitching))
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 05:43:39 PM by SocialDiscrepancy »

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 08:15:16 PM »
"Come on lady exactly how long does it take for my frickin' schedule?" Lukus said annoyed...

*secretary hands him his combination for his locker and his schedule*

"Hmm...since I don't have my books I guess I go to class....hmmm...Mr. Garrett, Room 14...guess it is time to go."
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline foxxxy

• Avid Aardvark
    • my myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 08:27:18 PM »
*ignores comment by ryuuzaki. addressing nobody in general*

"wow.... first some....... thing almost eats the secretary, and now we've got a full on furry reunion in the principles office. well I'd love to stay and get to know you better but I'm heading to a class, since I can't get my schedule."

*walks down hall, quietly memorizing the faces that belong to the insults*

"I'll catch you guys after school" AJ says under his breath as he walks into the first room with an open door

"14, guess this is my class now"

*sits down at empty desk in back* "nice to see some other fursons :peace:"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2008, 08:33:04 PM »
"Good luck with that." Nyx mumbled sarcastically to the fur that had been fussing at the secretary. "That old buzzard has a vendetta against me for being scaly. I don't know how he'll react to seeing a couple of fuzz balls in his class." She crossed her arms and sighed. "HE'S the reason why I'm probably about to get suspended. I had him last year, and unfortunately again this year in first block. Which is your class. It's like they're trying to group us up or something I swear." Rolling her eyes, she stuck her hands in her black hoodie and absent-mindedly ran her fingers around the touch pad on her iPod.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 08:34:57 PM by SocialDiscrepancy »

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2008, 08:55:08 PM »
((This is me as well: http://kaoru-chan.deviantart.com/art/MATT-56668301....w/o rose! =3 ))

i stopped looking for my math workbook and looked from behind my open locker,noticing the girl a,d thinking to myself,  "...wow....".After i got my stuff for my first period i closed my locker and locked it,my tail swished with anticipation for the next class.I started to walk down a hall when i just realized i didnt know the room. "..~sigh~...this is gonna be a looong and painful freshman year."