The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))  (Read 23202 times)

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
Re: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2008, 04:22:30 PM »
opens up the closet and steps back while looking at her watch, "damn, im late" and runs away to her next lesson. she throws open the classroom door and skids inside, tripping over somefurs bag and going flying.

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2008, 01:51:06 AM »
~after sliding to a stop at mechanics he walked in and took the 1st empty seat he saw putting his book on his desk~ "Sorry If I'm late...had to park my truck..." he said panting  lightly

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2008, 03:32:50 AM »
*takes out a notebook and labels it for notes*
" What book are you reading, Nyx? "
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline Soryu/Miayuki Isumi

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Avi thanks to the lovely Silnat at furaffinity.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raichu
  • Coloring: Yellow
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 160lb
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2008, 03:33:56 AM »
She slides out of the closet "As fun as that was we have Mechanics right now then home ec..." She said walking across the hall back into class sitting in her seat again "Last time I go for a drink..." She said with a sigh looking to her notebook.
My dear there is no danger
Can't you see they turn blind eyes
To we swift and spotlight strangers?
Oh before the rush is over
We will be revered again
While the victims still recover
Oh,
Are we running toward death?
I have met him times before
He adores us like the rest
Oh even if we're discovered
Just be sure to wear your best
We will surely make the covers

I am a Hermaphrodite and proud of it!

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2008, 03:59:29 AM »
"Tom, let's go." I said.  Art was next for the both of us....
We had EVERY class together.. We didn't expect that to happen.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2008, 08:20:27 AM »
After he sees his last student skid in and take a seat, he stands up. "Alright, now that we have everyone, I'll entroduce myself... my name is Vosur Aekira, which you can either call me Vosur or Mr. Aekira. And welcome to the Intro into Mechanics class."

Vosur begins wandering to the table full of tools (previous 2 pages for what's exactly out) and checks back over the tools. "First off, who knows what a misplaced tool is called?" he calls out to the class as he continues checking the tools.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 08:27:15 AM by Vosur »

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2008, 10:55:53 AM »
"looks around an takes a seat near smitty then sighs an looks boredly out the window

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2008, 11:37:45 AM »
"Dreamcatcher, by Stephen King," she whispered back before digging around for a piece of notebook paper.

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: February 13, 2008, 12:13:52 PM »
"Thats a good book." I whispered

*flips through his notes*

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: February 13, 2008, 12:36:25 PM »
"oh,oh,oh i love books ow many have you read" lokks quizacly at smitty

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: February 13, 2008, 01:18:44 PM »
((Just felt like joining REALLY BORED))
Kiely wsa sitting up side down on the library roof just waiting around for nothing special.
She sighed and untangled her tail then got down and sat on one of the bookshelves staring
at the door
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: February 13, 2008, 04:06:10 PM »
He looks around to the students in his class. "No one knows what a misplaced tool is called?" One of his ears twitch in the direction of a set of whispers. "No... it isn't any of those." He turns his head in the direction of a few of the students who were discussing about a book. "A misplaced tool is a problem... and such problems can become either Foriegn Object Damage/Debris or FOD. Now how serious of a problem it can be depends on what you're working on, but should still be treated the same."

He picks up the box of jeweler's screwdrivers and pulls out the smallest one from it, a Seven-level flat-head screwdriver, showing it to the entire class. "A tool such as this can be easily lost in whatever you're working on...maybe if you're working on an aircraft: an engine or turbine, a receiver/transmitter, an antenna, even a chassis. If you're working on a prosthetic limb: it can easily fit in the wiring and cause short-circuits. Anything it can fit would make it a possible target for it to get lost..."

He puts Seven-level flat-head back in its box. "The key lesson today is Tool Accountability. If you don't know where the tools are, they will cause you problems." He sets the box back down where he had it previously.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #117 on: February 13, 2008, 09:08:29 PM »
As if I didn't already know that, Nyx thought to herself getting somewhat irate with the fact her one statement had caused a ripple effect in conversation. She crossed her arms and laid her head on top of them on her desk as she began fiddling with one of the wires that came from her arm. She was bored and knew that she could not focus on something that she already knew. She wasn't trying to be rude or anything.. She was just uninterested.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2008, 09:30:43 PM »
"Now, before we get into the 'meat' of the lesson, I would ask that all students remove any jewelry, secure any 'loose' clothing you may be wearing, if you have a cell-phone you need to turn it off, and those with very prehensile tails need to have them wrapped around your waists if you can manage it. This is the safety portion of this class and I will not tolerate in having one of my students injured."

He takes off his gauntlet-like gloves and sets them to the side, removing his shades, and secures his rat-tail hair in his shirt while slipping his vest to the side. "When everyone is ready, we'll try with something easy today, a simple HAM radio."

• Whalloping Walrus
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: February 14, 2008, 12:27:47 AM »
*writes down everything the teacher said and also does as he says and rolls up his sleeves*

"Ok what can I do first?"