The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))  (Read 23207 times)

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
Re: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))
« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2008, 02:37:45 AM »
"or maybe...some flux of some sort? to de-solder the contacts to the circuit board? and soldering the new one back in place of equivelant voltage and amperage?" he asked looking at the HAM radio

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2008, 02:41:33 AM »
While Nyx tried to make herself be interested in the radio at the sake of her grade, she heard a light 'snip' sound and suddenly, she no longer felt her robotic limb as she usually did. Whirling around, she saw the same human that called her a cripple holding a pair of wire cutters with a large, sinister grin that had guilt etched into it. He sniped them tauntingly, then said, "Whatcha gonna do now, crip?"

Nyx allowed a low growl escape her throat as she reared back with her right hand and punched him in square in the face. Her left robotic arm was disabled since he had apparently stolen a pair of cutters from the worktable and snipped one of the loose wires that protruded from the arm, giving it power, but it didn't stop her from beating the snot out of this kid. He slipped a few shots in knocking her in the face, making her lip bleed... But the fight was brought to a halt when a few of his friends jumped into the mix, taking advantage of their strength in numbers. One scooped Nyx up under her arms, while the other reigned punches to her gut, and a third held her tail. I never liked those kids, she thought to herself, they're the ones who caused trouble for me my first year of school. Desperately, she grabbed at consciousness. By now, the event had interrupted the lesson and had the entire classroom's attention.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #137 on: February 15, 2008, 02:48:03 AM »
i stood there,wanting to do atleast something to help the furr on the floor.I glared at the two humans,then walked over to her side.THe humans had no reason whatsoever to lay a finger on one of us and it raised my temperslightly, "..need a paw?....".i extended a paw out to the furr sprawled out on the floor and was just about ready to punch one of the humans square in the jaw.

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: February 15, 2008, 02:55:30 AM »
~he saw Nyz in toruble and reacted quickly~ "Hey! What'd she do to you? And WHY do you pick on us? HuH?" ~he picked up a nearby hammer and threatened the kids with it that were holding Nyx~

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2008, 02:59:26 AM »
A fourth boy shoved the helping fur aside, declaring "Stay out of it punk." Another, bulkier student stood between the helping furs and Nyx. "This lizard has issues of her own to worry about. When she first came here, she picked a fight with everyone, and now she's getting what she deserves."

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #140 on: February 15, 2008, 03:02:30 AM »
"Hey! Freaking stop! *trips the human kid* Hey don't worry Nyx I can fix the wire by placing some electrical tape around it. It be temporary but it should give you some decent  movement for now..."

*Lukus glared at the humans and clenched his fists*
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #141 on: February 15, 2008, 03:06:17 AM »
"..you know stupid?!...." i shoved him into a glass case holding some previously won school trophies, "i really DONT CARE about her issues..i will NOT have you hitting on our type AGAIN.."i grabbed a hold of his shirt and pinned him against the case,cutting him up lightly, "..does your stupid human behind UNDERSTAND THAT?!...."i began to repeatedly punch him in the face

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #142 on: February 15, 2008, 03:12:43 AM »
( May I suggest that this be moved to serious? I like the suspense but I think it should be moved... )
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: February 15, 2008, 04:08:14 AM »
About a half an hour later...

Me & Tom walked out of Art Class ( doesnt effect those in any toher class )
"Tom, I need to go return this book.." I said..
"Alright, I'll meet with you in Home Ec...."

I walked thru the door of the library..

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: February 15, 2008, 04:09:36 AM »
((OMG. i forgot all about this thread >_<))
Kiely yawned and dragged her bag down the halls looking for her classes.
She stopped at the science door and sighed knowing this would go down bad. she was already 20 minutes late.
"Wish me luck" Kiely said to no one in particular
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: February 15, 2008, 04:19:46 AM »
~after being shoved aside he whipped the hammer around clobbering the human in the side of the head with it...he heard the kids skull crack...~  "Now leave her the *** Alone!!"

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: February 15, 2008, 04:22:59 AM »
Kabe slid into the back of the room and watched at the heads of the kids turned staring directly at her. The teacher seemed blind she jsut sat there staring at her labtop and sighing.
"So uhm. ya hi"
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Sugar

• Caffeinated Cabbit
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Zee mentalfur~ :'3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit! - Rare breed
  • Coloring: Dark gray, lighter gray belly fur. Black striped markings. Hotpink tail and ear tips. Streaked headfur bangs. Usually hotpink and black, or hotpink and limegreen.
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 98 lbs
  • Build: Skinny and lightweight -
« Reply #147 on: February 15, 2008, 07:51:59 AM »
Sugar's ears perked up as the fight broke out, she watched in horror as the humans ganged up on the dragon girl. She contemplated staying out of it, but couldn't bear the sight of it any longer.

"Stupid humans.. I'll show you voilence!" She yelled, as she leaped into the air, teeth bared and claws aimed at the face of the human who was restraining the girl. She landed on his shoulders and began to shred at every inch of flesh she could get at.
"We're all mad here" =}

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #148 on: February 15, 2008, 12:16:19 PM »
starts to help everyone out with attacking the stupid humans by throwing a few punches and making a few chairs fling around

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #149 on: February 15, 2008, 03:12:54 PM »
The Creature mocked the human taunting her/it and slipped out of the claas, wrapping her bleeding tail unintetionally around her (own) chest. "I suggest you leave while you are still able to, Fleshy." She growled, flashing her faintly glowing yellow teeth. They dripped with black goo. "And I am very hungry as well. We are in lunch, right?"

The human fainted from fright and several others rushed in to glare at her.

"Would you like to sate my hunger then?" She demanded, walking into Mechanics to ask the teacher for a moment. "I beleive you are needed in the lounge for something but I am unsure of what. Mr. Dacas sent me. I apologise for the intrusion." She muttered, turning to walk to auto tech.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 05:13:19 PM by Broken~Hearted »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!