The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))  (Read 23209 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))
« Reply #150 on: February 15, 2008, 05:09:34 PM »
((You really need to allow those who can't post to be able to come in when they need to.))

"I'll deal with Mr. Ducas in a moment... please call for the school nurse Ma'am." he tells the messenger. "EVERYONE ON YOUR FACES!" He calls out to the entire class, more than loud enough for a room of that size. "Nyx, come with me. Everyone else, diamond push-ups until I get this straightened out!"

He immediately grabs for a first aid kit and begins doing what he can for the human student. "Get a set of wire insulation removers, a set of crimpers, and an environmental splice." he tells to her.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #151 on: February 15, 2008, 05:24:14 PM »
"As you wish.'' she replies, failing to keep the snarl from her voice. She slinked off, reaching the nurse."ma'am, you're needed in front of Mechanics. That's all I was sent to do, may I get to class now?" She informed the nurse coldly, turning to swish out of the doorway in time for the nurse to rush out. "Like a bullet just shot out of a gun, you are." She muttered, sliding into the very last seat availible in auto tech.

"Hey Jered." A human whispered, nudging his buddy. "We got us a demon thing. What do you say we take it apart?" The boy chuckled.

'Jered' took one look at her and pushed his buddy out of the way. "Are you sure you're in the right class?" He asked politely.

She turned to the other human and hissed menacingly. "I would suggest you take that back. There arevarious spots on your body I can barely touch to cause ultimate pain for you, my friend." She spat, facing Jered. "Yes, I am sure. I am Katerin. You are Jered, I presume." She glared at the other human before straightening back right in the seat. Her yellow-red eyes regarded the rest of the class with mild amusement. Her clawed fingers tapped on the desk in crisp clicks. Jered was something of an oddity to her; but, then again, so were all the other people she had met. They were all so different from her she was unsure how they would perceive her. Most  seemed afraid to approach and that was fine with Katerin.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: February 15, 2008, 06:13:08 PM »
He was still attending to the injured human student as he waited for Nyx to get the necessary equipment for him to repair her arm.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #153 on: February 15, 2008, 09:54:24 PM »
[Hence why I didn't post very much. I was waiting for you.]
Nyx was a little woozy after being hit so many times. She heard the teacher call out an order... To find tools, but she wasn't much concerned about her arm as she should have been. Her ribs hurt badly from the dirty shots, and her head was ringing with pain, distracting her from the thin line of crimson that ran from her nose and the edge of her mouth. A few other humans, (the sane ones, anyway) grabbed and restrained furs and humans alike from fighting. Something that had started out as a simple scrap had turned brutal. "And I started it." the dragoness muttered to herself. "So much for just Saturday school."

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: February 15, 2008, 10:02:58 PM »
He could see that she wasn't doing well enough to retrieve the tools herself after getting as much as he could do for the injured student on the floor while waiting for the school nurse. "Nyx, go sit down, and you might want to cover your ears." he calmly told to her, refocusing his attention on the others who had clearly not heeded him, becoming more aggrivated with each passing moment as his tails unwrapped and frizzed all the way to the tip. "DID I SAY FOR YOU TO HOLD EACH OTHER? NO! I SPECIFED YOU ALL TO GET ON YOUR FACES AND DO DIAMOND PUSH-UPS!"

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: February 15, 2008, 10:05:11 PM »
Kiely  sghs of relief when the bell rings she waits for everyone to leave the halls and goes to her next class.
"Art...oh boy so much fun!" She said in a sarcastic tone
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #156 on: February 16, 2008, 12:16:23 AM »
Katerin glanced out of the corner of her eye back at the two humans. Her tail slackened and she let it unwrap from her chest, allowing her to breathe more freely. Her eyes narrowed to tiny slits as the instructer ordered them to pair up. She rolled her eyes and searched for a worthy such partner to find that one had already found her.

"Hi, I'm Cyrea." The girl speaking was of unmatchable beauty, alabaster skin shining. Red eyes glowing, full red mouth arranged in a shy smile that flashed perfect vampire fangs. Her red-purple wings were folded by her sides and her midnight cloak swished about her ankles. "What's your name?"

Katerin could not help but stare. She had never had anyone talk to her in a positive manner on the grounds of the fear she instilled in their hearts. She nodded her head and shrugged. "I'm Katerin. Don't you have someone better to be paired with? I do beleive I see a group of boys trying to capture your attention. Maybe you would be better off with them?"

The vampires' smile widened as she seated herself elegantly in front of Katerin. "No, I like it over her. There's no one gawking at me. Just another girl too shy to talk to anyone." She glanced over at said group and frowned, her beautiful face creasing at the mouth and above the eyes. "I don't understand why they have to gawk and clamor for my attention, do you?"

Katerin followed her gaze and shrugged again. "No, I most certainly do not. I guess they think I'm lucky to have you talking to me. Er, do you have any clue what the excuse for a living thing up at the front of class wants us to be doing? I mean having a car engine sitting in front of you doesn't do you any good if you don't know what's wrong with it, right?"

Cyrea frowned. "Let me see..." She glanced at the engine and started to poke it gently. She yelped a few times and sucked on her finger to ease the pain of a minor burn. Her eyes smoldered icily as she pulled out the test stick to check the oil. "There we go. The problem isd that the transmission is blown and there's no oil in it. Go get the oil and I'll take this apart, please?"

Katerin nodded, rising and fetching the necessary tools for the job. Returning, she barely touches Cyrea to announce she is back. "Er, did you need anything else?" She asked, uncomfortable under Cyrea's gaze.

"No, help me put it back together and pour the oil in."

A few smart comments about the other groups and exchanged banters later, Katerin had Cyrea's number and vice versa. "I'll call you today if I can. You're the first person I've met today that hasn't been thoroughly disgusted by my bulk." She said, smiling crookedly.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: February 16, 2008, 12:17:53 AM »
Kiely sat by the window in the art class and listened as the Art teacher talked about some kind of texture or what not

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2008, 01:26:24 AM »
i gathered my stuff feebily from the ground next to the desk from where i sat.'stupid humans think they can push US around..'After i gathered my class stuff and schedule i stood up and began to walk,glaring at the human that i knocked through the glass,"...OOPS...my bad.."i said sarcastically as i stepped over him and headed out of the door,making my way to the boys bathroom to gather my thoughts and clean myself up

Offline Soryu/Miayuki Isumi

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Avi thanks to the lovely Silnat at furaffinity.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raichu
  • Coloring: Yellow
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 160lb
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2008, 02:15:14 AM »
She shrugged walking out of the class she decided to ditch her next class heading to the open area on the second floor which had tables and chairs for the lunch hour. Finally reveling her hand she nursed it cringing at the bit of bone that was pierced through her skin. She looked out the window sorrow meeting her eyes she had made new friends but that could never make up for her past. Looking to her feet where her binder lay she shook her head she didn't think it was the greatest idea to be skipping but she needed some time to herself.
My dear there is no danger
Can't you see they turn blind eyes
To we swift and spotlight strangers?
Oh before the rush is over
We will be revered again
While the victims still recover
Oh,
Are we running toward death?
I have met him times before
He adores us like the rest
Oh even if we're discovered
Just be sure to wear your best
We will surely make the covers

I am a Hermaphrodite and proud of it!

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: February 16, 2008, 02:16:14 AM »
Kiely threw the clay at one of the students and grabbed some more clay quickly pretending she didnt do it.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2008, 02:37:28 AM »
i neared the boys bathroom,looking around shyly at the other human students,'...soooo different.....'.I pushed the bathroom door open and noticed a few human students,ranging from about 3 to 4 years older than i was.I walked past them,trying not to look at them when one grabbed me by my shirt,"...where ya goin' hairy?...."I looked for a way to dodge past them,a way to escape,until another one of the kids pulled out a razor,"..how 'bout you let me cut some o' that hair off eh'?.."I tried to back off from them,the one kid still tugging on my shirt.I snatched myself out of his grasp,"..get off me!."and the kid with the knife stepped forward,"..wrong answer..."

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: February 16, 2008, 02:39:16 AM »
Kiely heard the bel and ran out. walking slowly past the teacher she heard someone in the boy bathroom and sat down listening. The kids sounded about 2 years younger but one sounded like a child. a boy. she shaked her ehad trying to keep the bad idea out of her midn and kept listening

Offline Soryu/Miayuki Isumi

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Avi thanks to the lovely Silnat at furaffinity.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raichu
  • Coloring: Yellow
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 160lb
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #163 on: February 16, 2008, 02:43:40 AM »
Vivian perked her ears hearing the commotion just across the hall in the boys bathroom she shrugged the human bathrooms made no difference to her. Getting up she stepped inside the bathrooms making no noise. She made a kinda hush motion with her fingers to her lips aimed at Ritsuka as she neared the other two stand by boys taking them out with a blow to the neck each. Placing a hand on the shoulder of the boy with the knife she smiled "Drop it" whirling around the boy sunk the knife into her ribcage. Cringing lightly but not backing down she smiled "Wrong move" she took the boys arm with her good one and twisted it until a sicking snap was heard she threw him into one of the mirrors shattering it. Taking Ritsuka by the hand she lead him out "You should wait until the bathroom empties of humans before using it." looking down at the blade in her she cringed dragging it out slowly and held the wound with her wounded paw the blood soaking her fur "Now get to class got it?"
My dear there is no danger
Can't you see they turn blind eyes
To we swift and spotlight strangers?
Oh before the rush is over
We will be revered again
While the victims still recover
Oh,
Are we running toward death?
I have met him times before
He adores us like the rest
Oh even if we're discovered
Just be sure to wear your best
We will surely make the covers

I am a Hermaphrodite and proud of it!

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: February 16, 2008, 02:45:19 AM »
Kiely stared at the girl and gasped hugging her hand to her mouth. "oh my god. are you ok?! did THEY do THAT to YOU?!"