The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))  (Read 23192 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2008, 10:33:30 PM »
((Since this is supposed to be a high school and I'm too old to be a student...))

Vosur wandered into the teacher's sign-up area so that he could start the appropriate paperwork to be a teacher. "Music, Mechanics... and Physical Education." he mutters to himself as he continues on with placing himself in those availability spots.

It didn't take him long to finish and start finding his way around. "Let's see, Music first."

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2008, 10:49:42 PM »
~the professor continuing with his lesson as Debonis looked around the room taking in all the new sights...~

"now if you could all open your text book to page 433 we're gonn start on the subject of light...now...can anyone tell mehow light can be refracted?"

~several hands shot up in the air as Debonis sat there not wanting to answer the question~

"how about you! the new student! and sorry...I'm bad with names..." he exclaimed

~nervous he answers back~ "Umm...light is refracted by shining a beam of light at an angle through a triangular prism..."

"Correct! Very good! You're smarter then you look"

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2008, 11:43:54 PM »
"Yes my parents were furries as well, I guess they kept me sheltered from this..." I answered

"Hmmm? Oh yes I am new..."
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2008, 12:55:51 AM »
The Creature stalked down the hallway and shuffled into room 14. glancing at the furs to the side, it joined them; sitting in front of Smitty. It pulled out an odd contraption the length of a human's arm made of bone, wide as a cobra. The Creature smirked knowingly and began making clicking noises with it. Two peices of paper appeared and it smirked wider. Taking the contraption, it began sketching Smitty and Lady Lycan.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2008, 01:03:16 AM »
i inched away from the fur that just walked in, "...uhhh....hey...." .After,i pulled out a pencil and a peice of paper and began to make prank ideas for the humans and teachers

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2008, 01:17:01 AM »

"Now find a lab partner everyone...time for a new experiment" said the Professor

~everyone scrambled for a lab partner Debonis still sitting in his desk not wanting to be partnered with a human...~

"Do I have to have a lab partner?" asked Debonis

"Yes...you'll have to be put into a pair...a group of three. pair up with Gomez and Fester."

"Fine..." he reluctantly said walking over to his new lab partners

"Hey...i guess we get paired with the loser..." said Fester

~Gomez nudged Fester~ "He'll be fun to play jokes on..."said Gomez

~Debonis got to the table and looked at the two...~ "Uh...Hi..."

Offline foxxxy

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • if i like you i talk, if i love u i listen
    • my myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, with black tips of ears
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2008, 01:20:04 AM »
*looks over at lady lycan and starts looking over her shoulder at what shes drawing*

"hey, is that me? :snicker:" *AJ asks*
http://foxxxyluver.deviantart.com/

save water, shower together.

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2008, 01:25:21 AM »
*shifts nervously in his chair*

"What class is this anyway?"
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2008, 07:32:51 AM »
(( im gonna skip to Hedgers class since i got left behind   :umm: ))
I was paired with another human.
"Hey, dude.  Don't you hate that we have to be-"
I got up and punched him in the face,
I knew what he was gonna say, and I didn't like it.
"Kuso baka." I murmured...

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2008, 04:15:45 PM »
Vosur Aekira ventured into the music hall, the sounds of people playing on their particular instruments halted upon his entry. "Carry on..." he clearly and just loudly enough called out for all the room to hear. There were a few 'furs' in the music hall, but only one of them had a 'wind' instrument... all the rest were percussionists.

The young bear 'fur' on the trumpet was quietly playing, having a mute attached while playing soft to the point where all of the other trumpet players were looking to him and laughing, making jokes of "Are you really playing?" and anything of the like.

The percussionist 'furs' were co-ordinating moves while playing cadences on their instruments (2 on  snares, 1 on quads, 1 on marching xylophone, and 2 on mid-range bass), doing a bit of flair with their movements as they would often toss their sticks to one another, still playing while moving around. The percussionist humans were almost left behind by the amount of skill that 'furs' had, so they stuck to just playing, sometimes taking a look at the 'furs' on the same instruments as themselves and trying to mimic the movements, but obviously failing.

Vosur continued watching, taking some observations on a pad of paper with a pen. He finished what he was writing and put away the pad and pen, then venturing to the cub on trumpet. "May I talk with you for a bit?" he asked the cub, who stopped and got up to talk with the two-tailed white wolf.

The bear was noticibly shy, understandable due to the treatment of the other trumpet players around him. "May I ask that you don't use a mute for now?" The cub didn't speak, but with a few quick motions removed the mute off of his trumpet. Vosur didn't understand why he didn't speak, but didn't want to pry into that. "Care to try for first-chair position?" he smirked as he asked the cub this, whose only reply was apparent on the face of the cub that he was enthusiastic about the idea. "Alright, first off, because 'our kind' have muzzles, you have to adjust your lips on the instrument's mouthpiece to accommodate for it. From what I heard, you have more control than them, so I don't think it was necessary to tell you about the adjustment. Now, I think you may have stronger lungs than those other trumpet players, don't hold back because you may be made fun of. Relax and have fun... that's what music's all about."

Vosur walked away from the cub, who sat back down in his spot, and ventured onto the director's stand. With a militaristic call to the whole room, he brought the room to a full-standing attention in the horns-down position. "At least you know that much... I wonder what happened to the previous band director." He tapped both fists on his sides then performed the "horns-up" motion, which only the 'furs' reacted. "Geh... looks like I need to work more with this group." He did the "horns-down" and began calling out to all of those who didn't react, yelling in a "Drill Sergeant's Voice".

Offline Soryu/Miayuki Isumi

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Avi thanks to the lovely Silnat at furaffinity.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raichu
  • Coloring: Yellow
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 160lb
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2008, 05:03:04 PM »
She raised an eyebrow catching the movements of the "beast' and shook her head taking a look towards Foxxy "Mhm it's kinda something I do when I get nervous" she said looking towards smitty "Well my parents are human and well they are not the kindest." she said looking down to her drawing shaking lightly drowning out the days lesson but when she heard partners she grumbled she always just sat there and waited to be paired it was an odd habit of hers.
My dear there is no danger
Can't you see they turn blind eyes
To we swift and spotlight strangers?
Oh before the rush is over
We will be revered again
While the victims still recover
Oh,
Are we running toward death?
I have met him times before
He adores us like the rest
Oh even if we're discovered
Just be sure to wear your best
We will surely make the covers

I am a Hermaphrodite and proud of it!

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2008, 06:44:27 PM »
~he took a seat at the lab table and started setting up the experiment...~

"Hey...furfag go and get the other things we need." said Fester slightly irritated at Debonis

~Debonis mumbled and went to get the other required supplies for the experiment~

Meanwhile...

"Hey...Fester maybe WE should experiment on him? I'm sure it'd be fun pokin around his insides" said Gomez

"It would be fun...but then I'd get fleas..."

~Debonis came back with the materials~

"here..." he said putting them on the work bench

~they did the experiment not letting Debonis do any of it~

Debonis sighed "Well...this is boring..."

~the bell rang announcing the end of class~

"well...I'm glad THIS is over...now time for lunch..."

~before everyone left the proffesor announced~

"NOW CLASS REMEMBER TO READ PAGES 267 to 283 FOR THURSDAYs TEST!"

~Debonis walked down the hallway and to his locker to put away his books and grab his lunch...he put the combination for the lock in that the receptionist gave him but it didn't work he tried multiple times until he finally got it...but he still couldn't open the door so he kicked and growled at it to open~

"Grrrrr! OPEN YOU PIECE OF **** LOCKER!!" he yelled while humans looked at him and ran away

Offline Soryu/Miayuki Isumi

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Avi thanks to the lovely Silnat at furaffinity.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raichu
  • Coloring: Yellow
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 160lb
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2008, 06:47:37 PM »
Stepping out of her class she looked at the boy freaking out at his locker "Erm..." she said before stepping forwards running a claw along where the lock interacted with the locker itself. The door clicked open then opened fully with a soft creak "Yeah that might work better" She said with a smile walking off to hers which was just up the hall her hips giving a slight sway as she walked. Opening hers she set her books inside wondering what to do now.
My dear there is no danger
Can't you see they turn blind eyes
To we swift and spotlight strangers?
Oh before the rush is over
We will be revered again
While the victims still recover
Oh,
Are we running toward death?
I have met him times before
He adores us like the rest
Oh even if we're discovered
Just be sure to wear your best
We will surely make the covers

I am a Hermaphrodite and proud of it!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2008, 06:50:24 PM »
After the bell rang for lunch, Vosur dismissed his students, writing down something quickly on his pad before putting it in his vest pocket and began walking to the Teacher's Lounge.

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2008, 07:38:51 PM »
I got up and walked out of class to my locker...
I entered my locker combination and opened it...
I put my books away and looked across the hall...
I saw the one who I heard was called Debonis and someone else..
(( Hedgers, and LadyLycan ))