The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))  (Read 23231 times)

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
Re: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))
« Reply #210 on: February 17, 2008, 05:50:54 PM »
((Well dont blame us. we're just rping so stop getting your underwear in a wad kk?))
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #211 on: February 17, 2008, 06:05:31 PM »
((One of the rules for etiquette in an RP is to "not leave others behind"... she is the op for this RP, and we should respect her in by at least giving her chances to come in as well.))

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #212 on: February 17, 2008, 06:37:43 PM »
~he got up from doing push-ups in Vosur's class and proceeded to his locker...he mumbled on about he human he clubbed in the head...he made a low growl as he saw one of the humans that held up Nyx but decided to leave them alone figuring he'd get more punishment then just push-ups...now at his locker he turned the dial on the black lock to the needed digits and took it off opening his locker sliding his books in and looked at his schedule...he had a spare now then after he had robotics...~ ~he walked around aimlessly for the cafeteria but couldn't find it...~

"Man...where is this place? I need a coffee"

Offline Soryu/Miayuki Isumi

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Avi thanks to the lovely Silnat at furaffinity.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raichu
  • Coloring: Yellow
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 160lb
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #213 on: February 17, 2008, 07:29:34 PM »
Vivian stood up from her seat and walked down the main stairs. Looking outside the front door she watched as snow began to gently fall. With a smile she pushed open the doors and stepped outside. Sitting on one of the benchs along the side of the school she looked up watching the snow fall she had basically forgotten she was at school in the first place. "Hm I wonder if all my troubles in the past means I may have a bright future?" she questioned this for a while closing her eyes.
My dear there is no danger
Can't you see they turn blind eyes
To we swift and spotlight strangers?
Oh before the rush is over
We will be revered again
While the victims still recover
Oh,
Are we running toward death?
I have met him times before
He adores us like the rest
Oh even if we're discovered
Just be sure to wear your best
We will surely make the covers

I am a Hermaphrodite and proud of it!

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #214 on: February 17, 2008, 07:48:12 PM »
~he found the cafeteria and walked inand ordered a coffee...~

"Large coffee double double please..." he said to the clerk at the counter

"That'll be a dollar and fifty-nine cents please..."

~Debonis gave the clerk the required change and got his coffee almost instantly...he walked out and sat down in the Atrium in front of the big bay window of the Library...there was a group of about 6 humans who looked up at him occasionally from their textbooks  as he drank his coffee. He glared at them and gave them a moderately loud growl...they quickly packed up their stuff and decided to go in the library...he opened his backpack and pulled out a video gaming magazine and started reading it contently...~

Offline Sugar

• Caffeinated Cabbit
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Zee mentalfur~ :'3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit! - Rare breed
  • Coloring: Dark gray, lighter gray belly fur. Black striped markings. Hotpink tail and ear tips. Streaked headfur bangs. Usually hotpink and black, or hotpink and limegreen.
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 98 lbs
  • Build: Skinny and lightweight -
« Reply #215 on: February 18, 2008, 12:21:48 AM »
( @-@ Erm.. is there still going to be a gym class? )
"We're all mad here" =}

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: February 18, 2008, 12:25:49 AM »
((Yes there will be... just the teacher will be late.))

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #217 on: February 18, 2008, 01:36:18 AM »
Nyx sat in the chair taunting Garrett with a weak smile. Garrett stared at Vosur, his eyes wide with shock. "You can't prove anything." He whispered barely audible. Nyx thanked Vosur and sat waiting for a nurse.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #218 on: February 18, 2008, 02:35:35 AM »
"..aagghh what tha heck..." i quit tapping on the class and headed towards my next class,gym. "..This'll be fun.."i said as i neared the gym doors

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: February 18, 2008, 02:37:32 AM »
Kiely yawned and the bell finally rang she got up and was tripped by the humans. "Your gonna regret that you little snots" She said getting up and throwing her bag down. She smirked and slammed the boys head into a wall and watches as he moaned in pain then she moved onto the other boy and tripped him slapping him. "Please..watch out were your feet are next time" Kiely smiled and picked her things back up going to her locker
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #220 on: February 18, 2008, 02:41:44 AM »
i stopped walking and turned around,noticing the girl that helped him earlier, '...dont wanna be on HER bad side....heh..stupid humans.....'.I turned back around and entered the gym,noticing the boys that ganged up on me earlier.I looked at them and they glared back at meh, '...a group of boys getting beat up by a girl.....funny.'i laughed as i walked past them and they said nothing,ashamed of the days earlier event in the bathroom

Offline Sugar

• Caffeinated Cabbit
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Zee mentalfur~ :'3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit! - Rare breed
  • Coloring: Dark gray, lighter gray belly fur. Black striped markings. Hotpink tail and ear tips. Streaked headfur bangs. Usually hotpink and black, or hotpink and limegreen.
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 98 lbs
  • Build: Skinny and lightweight -
« Reply #221 on: February 18, 2008, 05:55:09 AM »
Sugar sighed as she entered the gym and took a seat on the bleachers. She could see only one fur and a few humans so far in the gym. Bringing her legs up against her torso she rested her head on her knees, wrapping her tail around her a bit as she did. Why do all the humans hate us? She asked herself as she waited for the teacher to arrive and start the class.
"We're all mad here" =}

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: February 18, 2008, 09:53:54 AM »
Nyx sat in the chair taunting Garrett with a weak smile. Garrett stared at Vosur, his eyes wide with shock. "You can't prove anything." He whispered barely audible. Nyx thanked Vosur and sat waiting for a nurse.
"The proof is right here, Mr. Garrett." He replays the audio recorded from just a moment ago. "In your own words, you not only insulted a student, you showed malice and possible intention to prevent this student from recieving a proper education. I think that suffices to say that you hold animosity against people like me."

He continues to try to tend to Nyx as best as he can, while waiting for the school nurse. "Being in the Special Forces has taught me one thing, and that's to prepare properly for the mission at hand." His eyes shifted towards Garret, still doing what he could for Nyx. "My mission was to come here and find out if this school was one worthy of the Equal Opportunity Board's approval for the yearly grant, along with the Board of Education's approval for the semester's grant. Apparently this place has a lot of work before that'll happen."

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #223 on: February 18, 2008, 10:24:42 AM »
(( Honestly I have no clue what my name is in this rp I will just leave it as Lukus if that is ok with everyone))

*walks out of mechanics and decides to heads in to gym class*

"That was a particularly fun class...hope it is not so in gym...but I think it will since we can all run faster.." He whispered to himself

*puts on his gym clothes*

This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #224 on: February 18, 2008, 11:35:11 AM »
Garrett stomped off angrily just as the school nurse came in looking to Nyx with a little surprise, but not much. "I think I can take it from here," she said sweetly.
"Yeah, you've got to get to teaching." Nyx whispered to Vosur, "Wouldn't want you to not get the job because of something stupid." The nurse helped Nyx up and she weakly waved, best she could to Vosur before disappearing into they Nurse's room. Nurse Tori helped her up onto the table in which she'd examined the dragoness many times before. She shook her head.
"Getting into more fights, I see.." She began to clean up some of the blood, "It's not good for you, both health-wise and education-wise. Not only do you get sc.ra.ped up, you don't get to come to school because you get suspended."
"I know," Nyx replied, "But I'm not just gonna lie down and take abuse from another person because I'm not like them."