The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))  (Read 23230 times)

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
Re: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))
« Reply #225 on: February 18, 2008, 12:01:32 PM »
"Ok gym time..at least the humans know that we are better than them at any sport...wonder what we will do?"

*he walks into the gym area*
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #226 on: February 18, 2008, 01:26:40 PM »
Garrett stomped off angrily just as the school nurse came in looking to Nyx with a little surprise, but not much. "I think I can take it from here," she said sweetly.
"Yeah, you've got to get to teaching." Nyx whispered to Vosur, "Wouldn't want you to not get the job because of something stupid." The nurse helped Nyx up and she weakly waved, best she could to Vosur before disappearing into they Nurse's room. Nurse Tori helped her up onto the table in which she'd examined the dragoness many times before. She shook her head.
"Getting into more fights, I see.." She began to clean up some of the blood, "It's not good for you, both health-wise and education-wise. Not only do you get sc.ra.ped up, you don't get to come to school because you get suspended."
"I know," Nyx replied, "But I'm not just gonna lie down and take abuse from another person because I'm not like them."
As soon as Vosur saw that Nyx was in good hands, he slipped the recorder away again. "Health and well-being of the students is my job. Being a teacher is just another 'advantage'." He gets up and dashes out, running to the gym after gathering his things at the classroom. He was fairly quick for having both of his tails hitting into his legs, skidding when he makes turns. "Man... Circuit traning may seem like possibility if my class becomes rowdy."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #227 on: February 18, 2008, 10:23:06 PM »
He noticed the teacher first and nudged Ket gently. "Hey, I think I should get outta here."

Eyes flashing with hunger, Cyrea flitted over and shook Ket roughly. "I do believe that would be a good idea, yes." She turned to Ket and shook harder. "Snap out of it. Class has already started!" As Jered left, she waved. "Nice meeting you!" She called, ushering Ket into the gym.

Ket let her lead into the massive gym, staring with an open mouth. She had been lost in thought while Jered stood beside her and Cyrea shuffled off for God only knew what.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #228 on: February 18, 2008, 10:42:05 PM »
~he finished his coffee and put his magazine back in his back pack and slung it over his shoulder after closing it...he walked around aimlessly wandering the school ...getting a feel for it...iis tail swayed ever slightly as he walked the almost empty hallways...he saw that only a couple other humans had a spare...but he saw no other furs...he kept eye contact with the humans minimal seeming he didn't want to start anything...~

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: February 18, 2008, 11:11:13 PM »
Ket shuffled into the showers and let the hot water rush over her scales. Her keen senses picked up every noise known inside the stalls. It didn't help that her ears were sensitive and the showers magnified even the tiniest sound. She came out feeling a little better, head swimming nausiatingly.

She was bent to keep Ket in her sight so she latched onto her side like a leech and stayed with her as they took their seats on the bleachers, a ways away from the humans. She didn't trust them as far as she could throw them or as long as she spent drinking them bloodless. Her eyes narrowed slightly and she regarded them with mild amusement. As if they were puppets waiting to be played with.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Soryu/Miayuki Isumi

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Avi thanks to the lovely Silnat at furaffinity.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raichu
  • Coloring: Yellow
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 160lb
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #230 on: February 19, 2008, 12:05:21 AM »
Vivian stared down at her watch frowning lightly it was time for gym. Sneaking around to the back door she slipped inside with a smirk and turned tail waiting on one of the benches for a teacher to arrive "Hah! Made it on time" she said leaning back and closing her eyes softly.
My dear there is no danger
Can't you see they turn blind eyes
To we swift and spotlight strangers?
Oh before the rush is over
We will be revered again
While the victims still recover
Oh,
Are we running toward death?
I have met him times before
He adores us like the rest
Oh even if we're discovered
Just be sure to wear your best
We will surely make the covers

I am a Hermaphrodite and proud of it!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: February 19, 2008, 12:19:42 AM »
Rounding the corner of the front door of the gym by skidding on the soles of his shoes and the palm of his right gauntlet then getting back up into a sprint, he dashes inside. "Alright, sorry for my being late. Some business required my attention. If everyone's ready, we're going to try just doing simple circuit training... and however you finish the 'repetitions' depends on how quickly you are dismissed."
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 12:29:14 AM by Vosur »

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: February 19, 2008, 12:27:35 AM »
" Ok got ya,  I like gym other classes do not let me exaust my energy "

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: February 19, 2008, 12:32:08 AM »
((Forgot to finish up the post before hitting submit.)) He starts venturing around to see who he has for students. "4 laps in the middle lane or 6 in the inner lane, or 2 in the outer lane... then 20 pushups, 20 crunches, and 10 diamond-push-ups. That's all I expect today, and I will be watching."

• Whalloping Walrus
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: February 19, 2008, 12:38:32 AM »
*begins running the outer lane*

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #235 on: February 19, 2008, 12:13:40 PM »
sits on a wall in the playground chewing her tail deep in thought

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: February 19, 2008, 03:08:52 PM »
Ket's tail swished. She got up and walked down the bleachers, tapping the instructor on the shoulder as she blushed heavily. "I don't know how to do diamond-push-ups, sir." She had lost the sneer and the snarl in her voice towards the middle of Auto Tech. She sounded so different it shocked even her.

She stayed attached to Ket like the leech she was and copied her. "i'm confused what they are as well. The laps and everything else are easy."

Jered listened to Mr. Gaz take roll and wondered what Katerin was doing. He felt weird.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: February 19, 2008, 03:15:06 PM »
"Next class......Language arts...this'll be interesting"
(ohmygod.alotta reading :P))
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: February 19, 2008, 04:31:32 PM »
Ket's tail swished. She got up and walked down the bleachers, tapping the instructor on the shoulder as she blushed heavily. "I don't know how to do diamond-push-ups, sir." She had lost the sneer and the snarl in her voice towards the middle of Auto Tech. She sounded so different it shocked even her.

She stayed attached to Ket like the leech she was and copied her. "i'm confused what they are as well. The laps and everything else are easy."

"They are a bit more difficult to do than normal push-ups." He gets down on the ground as if he was about to do a normal one, then moves his hands close together so that the space between his thumbs and index fingers made a 'diamond'. "Just like this." He does several repetitions, then gets back up.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: February 19, 2008, 06:44:47 PM »
Her face brightened. "Oh! I thought you had to put your body in a diamond shape and try to do pushups. Thanks for clearing that up." She turned to Cyrea and raised a brow.

She looked at Ket and smiled at Vosur. "Thank you, sir. I thought they were uspide down pushups with your hadn/paws in a diamond shape. Hanging from the ceiling is harder to do that way..." She murmured.
Your Worst Nightmare