The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))  (Read 23228 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))
« Reply #240 on: February 19, 2008, 09:27:11 PM »
Nyx, now bandaged up around her ribs, headed down the hall with a little bit more ease. The nurse had given her something mild for pain, but she still was not up for physical fitness. She entered the gym and dropped her book bag on the bleachers with a loud noise that echoed through the gym hollowly. She carefully sat down and positioned herself comfortably on the seats watching the other students engage in activity. What a day, What a day. She thought breaking her gaze from the students and rubbing her temples. Hope coach doesn't notice me coming in. He'll make me do something. She had not seen Vosur, nor did she know that he was the teacher.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #241 on: February 19, 2008, 09:59:36 PM »
Nyx, now bandaged up around her ribs, headed down the hall with a little bit more ease. The nurse had given her something mild for pain, but she still was not up for physical fitness. She entered the gym and dropped her book bag on the bleachers with a loud noise that echoed through the gym hollowly. She carefully sat down and positioned herself comfortably on the seats watching the other students engage in activity. What a day, What a day. She thought breaking her gaze from the students and rubbing her temples. Hope coach doesn't notice me coming in. He'll make me do something. She had not seen Vosur, nor did she know that he was the teacher.
Hearing the sound of the bag and a familiar voice, his ears turned in the direction of the sound. "Well, well... that was quick."

Offline Soryu/Miayuki Isumi

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Avi thanks to the lovely Silnat at furaffinity.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raichu
  • Coloring: Yellow
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 160lb
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #242 on: February 19, 2008, 10:03:30 PM »
She watched the other furries with silence and looked around the room moving to the back of the gym. Getting down on her knees she began doing diamond push-ups. She finished after doing a set of a twenty. After she began doing suicides from line to line. After finishing she sat against the wall with a slight look of depression on her face, she had hoped to make friends but doubted that would happen she was way to anti social but even when she tried to be social it did not turn out well. After sitting there for five minuets she got back up doing another 20 more push ups then more suicides.
My dear there is no danger
Can't you see they turn blind eyes
To we swift and spotlight strangers?
Oh before the rush is over
We will be revered again
While the victims still recover
Oh,
Are we running toward death?
I have met him times before
He adores us like the rest
Oh even if we're discovered
Just be sure to wear your best
We will surely make the covers

I am a Hermaphrodite and proud of it!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: February 19, 2008, 10:06:38 PM »
Watching one particular student doing suicides ((more common name I've heard was "shuttle runs")), he shrugs his shoulders. "Some people have to go beyond what I said... but that's alright." Vosur looks around to keep an eye out for any possible injured students to prevent any more problems.

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: February 19, 2008, 10:15:53 PM »
She went to the line for one last time and a sharp crack was heard. She fell for a moment but scampered up quickly holding her paw and moving aside giving a slight cringe at the pain but it soon faded. She sighed "Damn I hate this paw..." she said looking down at it tears met her eyes though she felt no pain wiping them away with a free paw she went right back to it using her other paw instead now.
We will be revered again
Oh,

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: February 19, 2008, 10:22:36 PM »
"And I'm glad that I know quite a bit of self-aid/buddy care..." He dashes out to the student who was showing signs of injury. "Stop for now Miss." He calls out, not knowing this student's name.

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: February 19, 2008, 10:25:04 PM »
She turned for a moment stopping showing the paw that had a snapped bone which had broken through her skin and fur bleeding hard "Yes what is it? Oh and the names Vivian thank you" she raised an eyebrow waiting for his response.
We will be revered again
Oh,

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: February 19, 2008, 10:32:49 PM »
"First, sit down for a moment." he instruct to her, having ahold of a medical kit and opening it quickly while getting out the sterilized water to rinse the opened skin and the exposed bone off, then getting out the proper splints and bandaging necessary for setting a bone into place.

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: February 19, 2008, 10:34:23 PM »
She raised an eyebrow "Now what do you suppose you are doing that?" she said in a sarcastic yet curious tone "If you think you can repair that bone maybe you should not I keep it as a reminder" she said looking down at it once more.
We will be revered again
Oh,

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: February 19, 2008, 10:38:27 PM »
He looked to her with a "you're kidding me" look, still doing what he intended to do about setting her bone back into place. "I can't repair the bone, but I can set it back into place to allow your body to repair it." And with that said, he pushes the bone back into it's proper alignment with a sickening 'crunch', then begins binding it up while splinting it on both sides to prevent it from moving out of place.

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: February 19, 2008, 10:40:42 PM »
You know this is not going to stop me from keeping on going like I always have" she said with a cocky smirk tears running from her eyes though the pain did not bother her "And anyways who are you again?"
We will be revered again
Oh,

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: February 19, 2008, 10:45:38 PM »
((And to prevent people from getting to far left behind, this'll be my last post for tonight.)) "Vosur Aekira, music/mechanics/physical education teacher." He said before he picked her up in a carrying-over-threshold manner to set her in the bleachers next to Nyx. "Nyx, you be sure this one doesn't get up. Apparently she likes pain."

After setting her down in the bleachers, he runs back to gather his kit and resumes his watch.

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: February 19, 2008, 10:47:57 PM »
She growled softly lying there with a snarl "Son of a ..." She said cutting herself off and closing her eyes deciding to rest since she was not permitted to move. She thought back of how she got the injury and now how it was gone.
We will be revered again
Oh,

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #253 on: February 19, 2008, 11:04:49 PM »
Nyx glanced at the other, recognizing her from earlier.  "And here we are again." Nyx laughed, coughing from the pain of the broken ribs. "Nice. Seems we're in the same boat."

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: February 19, 2008, 11:06:16 PM »
She turned her head in the direction of the voice opening her eyes slowly "Ah and what happened to you then Sugah?" she said finally opening up to someone. She raised an eyebrow "Had to deal with an indecent human?"
We will be revered again
Oh,