The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ask and Answer v2  (Read 12787 times)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Get Equipped With Floof
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
Re: Ask and Answer v2
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2024, 04:48:18 PM »
Favourite..? That's so difficult to choose! There used to be a lovely cat called Alfie who belonged to a friend who lived three houses down the road - he was the cuddliest most affectionate cat I'd ever known. Sometimes, if I saw him outside, I'd just go out and spend time with him  <3
Unfortunately, he got sick some 15 years ago - rest in peace, sweet Alfie. Most affectionate kitty-cat in the whole wide world.

Question tax; What's your favourite music/song/album that sounds 'bad' to everybody else/most people? XD

ZARA-RA!!

Offline PotatoFur

• Avid Aardvark
  • Still figuring out my fursona.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Good question.
  • Currently: Homework, probably... ):
Re: Ask and Answer v2
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2024, 01:14:51 AM »
Dubstep and Brostep! I think that most people are off put by the intensity (or lack there of) of sounds or lack of consistency of patterns in the music, but not me! I'm not sure what it is, but I REALLY like some of the sounds those genres incorporate, and my ADHD brain probably loves how erratic they are.  ^_^

Some of my favorite Dubstep songs include Summer Dreams and Midnight Request Line by Skream! I also really like Burial's album "Untrue". Unfortunatly, there aren't really any artists that make original (some people call it "true") Dubstep anymore, mainly because of the rise of a sub-genre called Brostep (think Skrillex), so I'm usually left searching for OG Dubstep songs without much success...  :pout:

Speaking of which, some of my favorite Brostep songs include Virtual Riot's mashup titled "Idols", "Rock 'n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)" by Skrillex and his remix of "What Is Light? Where Is Laughter?" by Twin Atlantic. Actually, most of the Brostep I listen to is by Skrillex pre-2012 (although I do listen to newer Brostep as well). It's probably because a lot of the sounds he used in those early songs are now lost to time (no one has figured out how to accurately recreate them yet, to my knowledge, including Skrillex himself), so it makes those tracks sound even more special and unique to my ears!  :D

Question: What's your favorite thing to ramble about?  :sweatdrop: ;)
-`-_-`-