The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fight, Mega Man! For Everlasting Peace! (RockMan/MegaMan)  (Read 1279 times)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Get Equipped With Floof
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
Fight, Mega Man! For Everlasting Peace! (RockMan/MegaMan)
« on: October 03, 2024, 04:28:28 PM »
A new thread for the Blue Bomber! Just a 'Classic' thread for now, but I'm not a cop  <3 Besides, making this thread because PotatoFur and I have been discussing the series after I'd gotten 'um to play MegaMan 2 - you have to pace it with letting 'um know just how many games this series spans  :crazy:

First order of business... I'm going to write my favourite Robot Masters~ Yes, I'm one of those crazy'uns who goes ham for the Robot Masters first - In no particular order, it would seem that my favourites are.. Elec Man, Cut Man, Metal Man, Star Man, Guts man, ... Oh, there's so many to list...
I was compiling all of the fanart I've saved over the years, and trying to put it all into numbers of who I've got the most fanart of - but it was a flawed venture - Quick Man is ever the fan favourite, so he's swamped my spreadsheet! Oh, but he's so cool, especially in MegaMix, so I can't be too mad.. Let's see, who are my current top rankings in fanarts saved? (Mind, I've got hundreds/thousands still to sort through... I've just remembered I have a bunch of Tumblr artwork saved on my phone from 2018  :crazy: so I'm trying to find where I backed that up to! Or, I'll be going to where it's stored this month.. We'll see!)
My top 5 in fanart saved thus far is...

1 -Quick Man814 Artworks
2 -Metal Man514 Artworks
3 -Flash Man449 Artworks
4 -Crash Man377 Artworks
5 -Elec Man271 Artworks

Mostly Mega Man 2... I'm not surprised, because it is the most popular one of all! And what a great one it is. The non-2 top-5 would be 'Elec Man, Snake Man, Blast Man, Torch Man, & Gemini Man' - X and Zero are in there between Torch & Gemini, but I wanted to focus on the Robot Masters  ^_^

So, so, so much more to talk about.. So, let's chat!  :D

ZARA-RA!!