The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

does this thread rock?

yes=)
no=(

Author Topic: trapped  (Read 17732 times)

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
Re: trapped
« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2008, 07:45:13 PM »
"Are you okay?" Flames asked the dragon, noticing his lack of focus. "I'm sorry I had to do that all of a sudden, but you can't be too careful in this place." He paused before adding in a less serious tone: "He should be okay. I probably caused him a lot more pain then I meant to, but I'm certain that no permenant damage has been done..."
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2008, 08:01:40 PM »
"I'm just a little bit shaken, thats all", Vince replied. He was also relieved that Flames hadn't done any serious damage to Marko, because he had been a little nervous abut the outcome of the battle, because Marcos suit was tough and he wouldn't give up that easily.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2008, 08:04:54 PM »
"If you ever want to talk, I'm always ready to listen with an open mind..." Flames said in his neutral/calm tone, injecting just the right level of friendliness into his words...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2008, 09:29:03 PM »
Marko manages to coax off his helmet and he tosses it off to the side. Slowly he starts to crawl, his armor still shut down and scraping on the floor. His sight was blurred and his eyes bloodshot, and despite his efforts he manages only about five feet before he lays still, panting. He rolls over and looks at his helmet, matte black with orange detailing around the eyes. With the last of his strength, he slams his arm cannon down on the floor.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2008, 10:06:01 PM »
Syracuse and Maximus were racing down the hall when a wheezing sound stopped them. "Oh crud...." Syracuse mumbled, pushing her cage-mate further on. "Go! I'll make sure you have a chance!" She ordered, pushing her harder as more metallic clicking noises came from her left. "I'll be up ahead in a minute! GO!"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2008, 03:34:26 PM »
"It's a long story" Vince said to Flames, "and complicated..." He then looked away from Flames to hide his tears.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2008, 03:39:00 PM »
"You don't have to say anything if you don't want to..." Flames said, placing his hand on Vince's shoulder. "Besides," He said with a slight smile. "Things like this should probably wait until a time when our lives aren't constantly being threatened..."

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2008, 07:01:18 PM »
"Thanks", Vince replied and put his hand on Flames' which was still resting on his shoulder.
Vince then tried to pull himself together now but it still was a bit hard. All the memories had come rushing back to him in a flash and some of them were really hard to bear.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2008, 07:30:07 PM »
Marko lays panting on the floor, trying to think of a way to get the suit online without powering the main logic board, the part the humans had altered. Gods knew what Vince had thought seeing him here, and he could only hope his restraint had not gone unnoticed. He knew that if he removed the suit he could bypass whatever the humans had installed, but he just didn't have the strength. If only he could get Vince's attention. "That's it..." He raises his arm again, using the auxiliary power, meant to restart the suit if it failed, and fired a single cannon blast down the hall, hitting the wall near the floor.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2008, 07:40:51 PM »
Vince turned quickly around when he heard a blast from back were they had come from...
"What the...?" Vince thought out loud, but then it hit him. It had to be Marko!
Vince turned toward Flames and said, "I have to go... Don't ask me why, but I still have to."
Vince started running back towards Marko, and for the first time since he had been inprisoned, he was happy. He just hoped that Flames wouldn't try to stop him from going.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2008, 07:47:05 PM »
Flames just stood there for a moment, in deep concentration as he searched for his next course of action. He thought about the cybernetic suit, what the humans had been known to attempt in the past, the suit's current status, Vince's reactions and Marko's hesitation. He opened his eyes and was glad that he had learnt to meditate as it had cleared his mind enough for him to get a rough idea of the truth. Flames clenched his gloved fist for a moment, disgusted at what the humans had been doing, before running off after Vince, calling out that he was coming along to 'free' Marko...

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2008, 07:52:33 PM »
Vince was a little suspicious about Flames intentions when he had started running after him and said that he was going to help. But he had bigger things on his mind, like getting to Marko.
Vince rounded a corner and then he saw Marko laying on the floor on the other said of the corridor. He picked up his speed and was soon beside him.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2008, 08:21:56 PM »
While the white fox ran past Marko, Flames and Vince, Syracuse was busy dodging attacks from a skeleton in the shape of a dragon. The tail it balanced on was covered in red stained bone spikes. The blackened bones that made the rest of its' body creaked as it moved like water, attacking her and parrying her blows. It's golden eyes were narrowed to tiny slivers of gold in a green-blue sea. Syracuse cursed under her breath.  "Why won't you DIE?!" She yelled, slipping on a flap of skin it had dropped on purpose and landing hard on her face with a loud crack.

Maximus flinched when she heard the crack but kept running. Her white fur made her look similar to a ghost as she sped down the halls. Humans cringed from her and furs leaped to avoid being knocked over. She felt as if she were in training again. I.E: High school.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2008, 08:49:00 PM »
Marko manages a small wave to Vince as he runs toward him, closing his eyes when he felt the other was close enough. "Left shoulder, top access port..." The location of the suits 'brain', and what the humans had put in. He doubted it was a particularly good installation, mostly because his systems had been unusually glitchy, but it was still dangerous. For Marko, at least.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2008, 12:48:19 PM »
Vince helped Marko to sit up, before moving on to the shoulder. He then opened the access port and looked inside. "And now?", he asked.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 12:57:57 PM by Vince the Dark »

Giruuuuuu!