The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

does this thread rock?

yes=)
no=(

Author Topic: trapped  (Read 17731 times)

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
Re: trapped
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2008, 07:19:29 PM »
Marko closes his eyes as he is moved, letting his head droop a bit. "Look for something that doesn't seem right. A shoddy solder job, human parts, something not supposed to be there."

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2008, 07:31:17 PM »
Flames watched as Vince searched for the human implant, Marko's words confirming his suspicions. He looked back at all the nearby paths every so often, making sure that he was guarding both of them from anything the humans might send...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2008, 07:41:32 PM »
"Lets see now..." Vince looked a moment at all the wires and circuits before finding anything. "This doesn't seem right? There is something weird here..." Vince tried to touch it, but was electrocuted by it. "Ok, that sure isn't supposed to be there. Any ideas on how to get it out of there?"

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2008, 08:16:35 PM »
Syracuse struggled to sit up and glared murderously at the Cylo. After a minute of silent insults, she made herself stand, pawing her nose to stem the flow of blood, and crouched on all fours, fur bristling. Her claws were extended as far as they would go, pearl white.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2008, 08:18:35 PM »
Marko thinks for a few moments. "Forget it. Could you just help me out of this thing? There should be a little blue switch in that panel somewhere." He looks like he wants to add something else, but pauses. His voice is low and soft when he finally does speak. "And I... I'm sorry... For everything..."

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2008, 08:23:11 PM »
Flames' ears twitched and he vanished, scouring the nearby area for enemies or threats. Seeing none, he returns to his original position, an ominous feeling in his spine...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2008, 08:33:48 PM »
Vince held his emotions until he had found the switch and pulled it. When he had helped Marko out of the suit, he couldn't hold back anymore. He hugged Marko and kept him tight against himself. "It doesn't matter anymore... You're here now and it's all that matters..."
Vince was crying, but they weren't tears of sorrow, but of happiness.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 08:37:50 PM by Vince the Dark »

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2008, 09:12:50 PM »
Was crying too, and he buried his head in Vince's shoulder to try and hide it. A bad time for worrying about his pride, but he hated others seeing him cry. His tears were part sorrow, part happiness, part something he couldn't place. "C'mon, let's get out of here." He starts to pull away from Vince but stops, reaches behind him, and does something to the suit. "Alright, let's go."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2008, 09:16:30 PM »
Maximus glanced around, afraid to go back and face her master's wrath but she had that feeling her master needed her. This was one of those rare occasions that she hated. She couldn't help because her master had ordered her not to but she felt she must. The feeling got stronger as it suddenly got eerily silent.

The motion the Cylo made with its electric blue claws Syracuse knew well. She ducked quickly, just in time for a blast of white hot light to zip over her head. Time stopped as the skeletal dragon clicked in frustration. Syracuse threw her legs down as she shot up into the air and sailed above it, landing on the other side. Her claws clicked softly. Grumbling silently, she fell flat to the floor in a rapid dance to dodge most of its' attacks.

The Cylo snarled, puffing out another blast of its' deadly breath. "Thee art hopeless, get on thy knees and beg forgiveness, Mortala." It growled, shaking its' muscle-less head. Its' voice resembled her best friends and it sent chills down the midnight wolfs' back. It slashed at her, snarling as she dodged it easily. The fire in its' eyes brightened.

"Crecto, go back where you came from. Those idiots have not treated you right since you returned. How much do they pay you to do their dirty work, hm?" She teased, toughening herself to withstand a few more minutes for Flames, Vince, and Max's sakes. "You never were smart enough to remember who taught you how to live, were you?" She taunted, smirking.

'Crecto' snarled louder, slashing again. He smiled himself as he caught her side and opened the scars there once more. "Hast thou learnt nothing from thy last brush with me? Mine powers outdo thine. Thou art tired yet?" He taunted back, slashing at her chest. The feeling of an impending victory made him get a little cocky as he left her more chances to retaliate.

She jumped, landing on his bony back. Digging her claws into his vertebrae, she made him yelp in pain. "Eat that, Crecto. You're still a fool." She snarled, free falling from his back to land on her butt with a thunk! She winced from the growing pain and stood up. "You won't win this round, love. Face it, I won again. Admit it and I'll set you free of those Twolegs. We can go rescue Annabeth together."

She yelped in surprise when she felt a blow to her ribs, knocked clean off her feet from the blow itself. She cringed, knowing it as far worse for her master. "Please, Syracuse..Don't die..." She begged softly, clasping her hands together in a pleading gesture. She looked around, contemplating what to do.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline lukeweedon1

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • i is shapeshifter
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon
  • Coloring: pitch black scales with grey under belly
  • Height: 6'4
  • Weight: 50kg or 8 stone about 110lbs or however americans measure it
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2008, 12:05:21 PM »
luke squinted as a sudden rush of light entered his eyes he then realised he had been put back into a cell and is weapon was on the table on the opposite side of the room he then remebered the microphone he slipped into syracuses ear and tried to call her he spoke into the mic saying "syra can you hear me?"
the most powerful necromancer this side of battleon

think you can beat me? http://www.battleon.com/aq-signup.asp?friend=8771104

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2008, 05:09:40 PM »
"Hey! Wait up!" Vince said playfully and starts running back to Marko who had went on a little in front him. "By the way, what did you do to the suit?"

Giruuuuuu!

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2008, 05:19:37 PM »
Flames kept pace with the pair, wanting to remain nearby. It wasn't because of a lack of trust or anything similar, he just had to remain with them for now...

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2008, 07:50:10 PM »
Marko smirks, stopping a moment to rub his eyes. "Let's just not be here in about two minutes. And remind me to do something with the screens on the next version." He turns to Vince and smiles. "It's been a while, hasn't it."

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2008, 07:59:08 PM »
"It sure has." Vince couldn't quite remember how log it had been, but it sure was a while. "Well then... Shall we?"
Vince grabbed Markos hand and started running.
He was sure that Flames would keep up but it would be nice for them to have a moment for themselves. Without Flames looking... And hearing. There was so much to talk about, but so little time at the moment...

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2008, 08:08:31 PM »
Marko drags behind a little, still somewhat sore from the Fox's attack, but does his best to keep pace. As they round a corner, he yanks Vince to a side, punches a few numbers into a code panel, then slips into a dark room, assuming Vince wanted a place to hide out. "You coming?"